This celebrity, Congressional-driven and funded terror group terrorists and nazi racist or their minions all---have turned my every media consumption into a minefield of terror, rape, mutilation and attempted murder for having clicked on a stupid rotten youtube video clip of their shit movies which I can't watch fully most of the time. If I ever am engrossed in a movie *i.e. Dr. Zhivago, a film which came out 80 years ago or 70 years ago--the filth english shit blonde actress came to abuse me for having watched part of her acting but not to see her but the pasternak depiction and the great filmogeraphy, musical score, the grandiosity of GOOD DIRECTING instead of blank one-frame mainstream directing without any flair or stylized engaging content. Drab and mediocrity is the standard now but glossy and well-equipped with the media apperatures. Attacked violently for SEEING a media clip hacked into my youtube or news media consumption when trying to obtain information and news. Turning my every media selection into a near-death abuse deformation disfigurement rape and attempted murder ordeal and now it's over 6 months or longer of the seeming hiatus of ugly arnold filth nigger trash fuck out of austria this endless leech filth ape rat who has been handed every nazi fantasy torture dream-come-true upon me saying no to this ugly stupid sick filth ape who is tormenting me to death to obtain ideas because he believes and has been programmed by the endless permission structure of nazification of america that he can do whatever nazi programming he wants. His aides are the blacks of whorewood endlessly groveling for a place in the nazi sun in media and then they turn around "fighting racism" if it ever begins to afflect their prosperous and "entitled" livlihoods and lives. Attacking me is the key and passcode to the nazi waiting lobby they remain in and then mostly are ushered out once more but get some money to live near the lobby for a while. Otherwise, I posted a video from an english band to augment a dire and deadly situation, what transpired was me in a drugged brain-microchip-induced daze as while I was CLEANING STINKING FILTH sprayed and spinkled and poured into my home living space while being abused by a delivery person yesterday, harassing me and they opened the edible product I had ordered and made it near rotting with the packaging ripped in part so they could manipulate the food product, abusing me as a white nazi trash female glowing with hormones I have sickeningly seen every day in teleportation with the stinkign rat from depp and shitalina and the endless white nazi pig ape skanks who abound as cheering on the white p ig male rapists with throngs of minorities surrounding them endlessly rushing at me--using one single pretext but proving that I was correct every single time. The greasy, smiling female is always in the lobby while this same delivery abuser is nasty towards me as she has a huge, hormone-induced sexualized smile which the apes all obtain after they have me raped--the ugly skanks of whorewood who get glorified and endless plastic surgery enhancements and lead rolesa and they steal my ideas about women's empowerment against shit like them and their nasty dirty nazi pig rapist rat roach parasitic "men" so-called. They are so glorified by the minories who are the most oppressed and desperate to be seen as elevated by acceptance they rush to abuse me the most viciously. It's the same thing every single day both in teleportation and in "real life" worldly affairs.//More mutilation of my completely decayed, raw decaying flesh finger cuticle bed(s) tips mangled beyond recognition from daily and nightly slashes into my skin---I was so drugged last night was forced into sleep deprivation at 3:30 a.m. the pig apes then attempted to elicit a reaction of me writing so I would try to divert my rage-induced concentration onto youtube videos. They hacked a "comedy" skit in which there was no mention of the same black male (connected to the shitalina pig ape pitt tarantino gang of scum, hate and nazi filth always posturing as being the oppposite especially this black man) and he had attacked me about 3 days ago for having read something he hacked into a newspaper online source which I only read the f-ing TITLE of didn't read anything else beyond the surface title and kept scrolling. Because I merely SAW on a major news source (Huffpost I believe it was) his anti-trump statement, only reading it and how america is devolving to a Jim Crow atmosphere, which this sick lying nazi black scum helped to put in office--tortured me along with his white plantation nazi partners--the americans and ALL their euro0-nazi filth ape pig shit rats they all revolve around to get their nasty dirty lead roles by attacking me (for over 15 years this has been their modus and every day there is another aspiring wanna be or has been whose career has been decaying like my fingers slashed to the bone every day. He did nothing but go to oscars using my ideas knowingly and happily. But now he's being featured for saying something is amiss. Then rushing to join in with nazis and plantation nazi scum shit once more to get his exoneration from jim crow and me into "slavery" which he's fully into has been profiting off it as the blacks en masse have been doing since oprah and farakhan rushed to say that I am this utter racist--thus they can rush at me viciously without any justification because I called oprah an aunt jemima under mind control drugging after hearing a Malcolm X lecture (and having read it in his autobiography) about the plantation field slave versus house slave---the "aunt jemima & uncle tom" phenomenon the house slave entitled and furiously joining into abusing the poorer version of the same thing. He rushed to attack me but since I wrote that he had attacked me and that he's a hypocrite, and this contract out on me entails that any TRUTH and veracity that I write of how they are sick, lying hypocritical espousing a "beautiful" humanitarian posture and inflicting the exact opposite--I mean the EXACT OPPOSITE polar opposition to their public charities and poor black anti-racism by adopting children from foreign countries but using them as backdrop to creating another domestic plantation hierarchical system; their blonde childen exorbitantly exalted the brown ones in the background, by design. Looking sheepish they are cowed into domesticity and slave mentality but wealthy so "entitled" of the same plantation.//Otherwise, he began talking about grabbing my breasts within 3 minutes of having watched a 5-minute clip in which he appeared 2 minutes into the video; not advertised on the clip description but rather, someone else who has not made his hate presence visible to me but many do not make these appearances and yet come to abuse me hitting slapping from the blackness of my deep sleep in a shock, side action while I am unconscious and just being "woken up" in teleportation deep sleep but teleported into editable consciousness in teleportation torture simulations. The training ground for upcoming massive death squads and mind control torture for which they are all exalted by this defunct government. All the "leaders" playing the same fake oppositional roles. //I was under so much stress from his continuous abuse and threats and my breasts and hitting me for having done nothing but write about his attacks upon me three days ago and about 8 terrorist celebrities in the interim of those 3 days--more but just the ugly arnold filth teams it's more than 8 actually more like 10 people assaulting me since 3 days ago when this black male a 60's civil rights figure absolutely in step with white nazi violence against jews--me ostensibly although I have never conformed to the jewish diaspora am not a member and etc they superimpose their hate cliches upon me to generate their own uplift from out of a category they are otherwise pitted into. It's always the same thing with the oppressed groups of this organization. They can't fight openly or even subconsciously all they do is vent rage and hate upon me as a relief valve for their own weakness, slimey sniffling weakness and incompetent to be anything but mere mannequins of blathering script writing pretense.

 I went on my bed and I was "instructed" subliminally to "read tarot" for this foul and nasty nazi bigot endlessly profiting off my demise rape torture as he sucks up oscars along with his filthy dirty friends--black nazis who yelled screamed and then slapped on stage at oscars another black who made a slight "insult" as a fascist being trained to behave like the ugly slime shit white trash in private, so he made the mistake of openly performing what he was emulating from his white nazi trash "friends" who learn to lie perpetually so they don't get caught. Actually what "they" the white nazi shit trash pig apes really do is get blacks like this actor, his friend who slapped another black male in front of the world on camera at the oscars--because white nazi shit obtain them as their violence and filth smearing uncle toms of the plantation to do the hate and violence work for them. 


So he did it to me, I tried to get hijm to shut up my body was very ill and in pain I was as usual detoxing a layer of hard, compressed poison pulling in every direction of my spine, into my skull into my hips and into my intestines so I was very weak and sick and impressionable and needed just a funny little clip to get out of the ugly hate they forced on me to get me to write, so they can justify endless torture and mutilation and then I try to obviate their ugly shit voices forced into my consciousness while I am so weak and sick I can't brace against it any longer after 16 years of it daily and nightly as the shit government just keeps yelling death at me for fighting back while they are screaming for the midterm popularity contest how they are "fighting for Democracy" but as usual I am under life-threatening attack and mutilation and abuse, all the politicians profiting off this still who are yapping incessantly about Democracy and fighting fascism (something I wrote of as they had me beaten raped and tortured for writing about before it became a household meme only after they profited off what trump gave them surreptitiously offshore accounts crypto money they all were handed all this money. Trump is making $1 million every hour he is undoubtedly distributing some of that to his good nazi "demorats" wo make the most vociferous yapping about fighting trump now--but raped beat had me poisoned mutilated and beaten while I wrote of it years ago because it may have blocked all these many millions of illicit crypto and other schemes that trump has used as lure and bait to get the entire congress to "do nothing" for years and years while he built up his nazi coalition.


So I got the tarot cards and just collapsed--I literally almost fell over they can force my brain into unconsciousness within a percent of a second--which is of course murder in some instances. I fell over fell asleep they gouged my finger and inserted sublimial hate death murder sentences while I was also very ill (they monitor my brain waves) and then he began abusing me as I went to the toilet. He could see that I was sick from the sound of hard objects going into the toilet--(harder than organic material making a definitive splash sort of thud noise in the water--and sorry to be so graphic but that is the level of p rivacy I have, they monitor my brain waves they watch me on the toilet while I am shitting out the poison they profitted off years of enjoying laughing and partying going to the oscars, they watch on their shit dirty cameras while I am shiting this poison out--but only after mutilating my body while I am unconscious as they force unconsciousness on me--because I am writing about their plantation masters the sick ugly rotten fuck scum apes they are relying on to get their next decade worth of lead roles and producer slots and etc so they come

a plethora of shit movie clips--I included one song by a band on my facebook  post today--I was still very sick, drugged in deep sleep old poisons also rushing into my nervous system and endocrine system and blood stream system---in a daze I "forgot' that all of the people I click on are vicious rabid vultures and not "pets" like on youtube but the actual not-pet-like shit scavengers looking for anyone to feed off who can't fight back---picking me to death their "friends" tell them they can hack their crap onto youtube as I click they are given permission to rush violently at me which they do--many remain "behind the scenes" but the abuse goes on and they get tours afterwards (thus they participate but not "openly" aimed at me in teleportation)


so, they gouged into my finger, it stinks of death the nail is black and half sliced out permanently red swollen cuticle beds most of the cuticles cut out permanently the nails just hang off my fingers and where the cuticles had been are sleek skin curved to conform to the shape of my fingers---the nails completely cut off on the sides so there is only one sliver of a black and calloused, dead nail hanging off about 4 fingers maybe 5--they slice into my cuticles no matter what I do to fight them and my toe nails are all completely destroyed 


but they did it again. He finally asked me if I were sick he could see I was. They shut up because he's a "fighter against racism" and therefore has more soul and concern that ugly filth red-ugly filth shit arnold and the german tribe of fucking shit whose art and music is always about fighting nazis (and are vicious nazis which means, imagine the real nazis in germany at this point) I am waiting for the blacks to tell me as they always do that the racism is only because it's "you" they point at me smiling, and "not me" they "proudly" aim at themselves as being in a heightened supreme position of superiority.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Controversial post---will receive attacks for writing this. Don't read if you can't handle anything that is always kept silent by the majority blind-siding the obvious. ANTI-SEMITISM "won" the rigged awards at the British celluloid mind programming awards the other day (and every day, every year, year after year). Some of the most viciously antagonistic of the terrorists involved in my lifetime of attack come from that foggy Isle and it's dominions and minions who are viciously trained to behave like rabid rabies-laden.//One film that "won" (or the actor "won" or the movie "won" but the destination for extreme programming in obliterating Jews by reverse engineering "won"). Two examples of psychological manipulation were displayed. One was of an actor (has been involved in attacking me, not overtly viciously but hacking and in the group in the midst) but he is "American" (obviously programmed as the A$$-list is in how to behave like Europ-a-land fascist aristocrats, Nazis and Mafia brutality combined) he has been portrayed as being "Jewish" in the past, his aquiline nose would conform to the stereotype of Jewish appearance--yet he is not of "Abraham's kin" or perhaps he is in his geneology--I have no idea. He is not known to the public as being "Jewish" that is what counts. His roles are of "Italian" mafia out of NYC for an English-based mafia movie extreme brutality killings revenge--the usual. Portraying the Irish/English as being "superior" or at least from what I saw of a few of the clips. The lead who hacked his "stuff" into my youtube I have tried to ignore because I know the agenda by now. No matter what, he "won" an award for playing a highly sophisticated American scientist which, like the American playing the Jews, obfuscates the reality of who the actual personalities were and what group and what they actually came from, their origin and instead replacing the actor with an identification of the ingenious traits of the representative, which they actually have very little in common with at least superficially as their personas and career. That an actor who is known to not be Jewish but plays a "tough" but traumatized Jewish man having survived the Holocaust--and forgive me, I did not watch the film, only this is a superficial analysis of the trends, the patterns not an examination of the movies. To be seen as a "Jewish" man but really to be associated by the audience with an "Italian" man playing a tough Mafioso and other such roles---just, seems like a negation of any Jewish man who may have that kind of strength and I believe that is the actual message being portrayed in the dissemination of such a movie, and then elevated to this top position. Combined with the English support of Netanyahu's "genocide" (my personal experience of a really wealthy hateful anti-Semitic mind screw out of London who urged Netanyahu to sexually assault me and then fascistically abuse and yell at me even though I had been very supportive of Netanyahu's fight against the massacre that had occurred in Israel by Hamas--all of this transpired before the real bloody destruction of Palestinians and I had been brainwashed in the belief that somehow the fight to preserve Jewish strength would be synonymous with my identification with Netanyahu, but alas the English influence was of abusing me to gain promotion and funding for the genocide--for the purpose of British Israelism and funding for a new State of luxury development projects, et al and "security" that Israel has NEVER known. I wrote of this extensively but the agenda is for the Christian Identity movement in America and the British Israelism system to usurp hegemony over the "Holy Land" all claiming that they are the rightful inheritors of God's chosen and the Jews merely stewards of the physical land only to serve white supremacist Nazis n their zeal zealot urge to claim themselves as "God's Chosen". The BAFTA awards was just another mind screw program to instill non-Jews into roles of strength and top professional ability. The other nasty movie depicting Jews as being sleazy stupid incompetent and dirty and nasty was about the prostituted sex worker whose goal of being a rich b-tch turned into her clinging to the obviously non-Jewish man who offered her "reality" rather than the flamboyant and then weak and reprehensible, obviously jewish-looking "boy" with his Money-clasping Jewish stereotypical Nazi family the cliches that the Nazis used about Jews stealing being sexual predators and destroying the country the unit the fabric of society--etc. Please note it is very difficult for me to type the hacking is non-stop and my brain is under attack. I am writing about "sensitive" topics and always the terrorist celebrities and politicians are extremely violent for criticism but usually they steal the concepts I am tortured out of, my observations that I write they are censoring and torturing and murdering me for having written after murdering me via poisoning for just being part of a group they want to exterminate (using the term Vernichtung that they so grasp onto with delight and schadenfreude because their goal is to become the 4th Reich post-German New World Order Nazi State with Germans training them and moving in to brutalize rape and murder with teams of minoritiies operating as their death squad operatives with the white aspiring to be Nazi Christians right there backing them all up. Oh, English and those of the rest of the Isles are right there, alongside the German Nazis very expressively spiteful and violently murderous I have been fighting all of these groups so famous in the media for over

Dirty Uncle Scam in the Military Barracks of post-war germany, Stuttgart weapons black market redistribution and decades later gang warfare in the Stuttgart region through weapons I heard either second-hand, lying or anecdotal about how weapon caches mysteriously "disappeared" from storage from the Kosovo and Yuoglavian War, which was "raging" at the time I lived in Stuttgart. The Turkish gang warfare is reported as shootings approximately once per month in the outlying (not as heavily trafficked and police-monitored) suburbs or "villages" surrounding the main more heavily police-presence Stuttgart main zone. Two Irish men I had met in the place I was living, which was a home for foreign females mostly of Germanic heritage displaced after the Iron Curtain and various other cultural identities with proof of Germanic lineage living under the "protection" of the German State. They were considered welcome "back" because their ancestors had been sent out to colonized surrounding countries for the 3rd Reich or earlier attempts to integrate Eastern and Southern countries with German presence (which of course in countries Hitler had over-run in the 30's and 40's welcomed the Germans as liberators in cheering crowed. I would suggest they had already been handed funding to make the non-native inhabitants eagerly and easily hand over Jews and other targets such as gypsies to the money-sucking apparatus death machine for decades building the current system known as "gang stalking"; a most innocuous term considering it's intention for the furtherance of the 3rd Reich into the 4th reich global push. But this documentary I discovered myself after the usual antisemitic Nazis hacked documentaries which are used as blueprints for how to re-engage all the minions the black nazis the jewish nazis in how to organize another genocidal holocaust stealing robbing for the endless expansion of a "Totalitarian Socialist" global system.

ANNIE CHRISTIAN ANNIE CHRIST---set me free from your sacrifice! Any Christian Anti-Christ---set me free from your hypocrisy.