Silence, a double-edged sword of justice-injustice. Relief and censure. Alternatively at times sanctified at others repression.

 "Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound of Silence (from The Concert in Central Park)". Simon & Garfunkel. August 26, 2015




I therefore invoke the sound of silence like the hills are alive with the sound of music--the sweet melody of the still air and the loss of shrieking dirty greasy stinking filth depp's ignoramus sick ugly daughter screaming into this technology every single day for months and since 2013 without end rape torture due to this tech, this egregious technology aka "voice-to-skull (V2K)" which transmits the yapping ugly sinister hate speech or lurid or submersive hypnosis voices of foul and nasty penetrating mind rapists and physical decimation monsters handed this by a government now in it's decaying dino phase, ready for new fantasy celebrity "leaders" put in power by the exiting dinos who created this travesty of justice.
That filthy ugly sick thing which, like so many of the celebrities the older (white) and (black) men and their women glowing with hormones of ecstasy at abuse, torture and violence releasing sadism relishing ordering rape and torture for the slightest infraction of their sick and ugly, stupid demands to be silent and obey being tortured, poisoned and raped to death while they steal ideas, body home and destroy break through legions of legion invading home, body and everything else (finances is one of the first they hit rendering you on the lower end of the scale of balance then people jump on board to inflict their miserable hate onto any target who can't defend themselves.
It has been pried off because I wrote screaming to get it off me. Now more of the abusers are threatening my life but not shrieking with ugly stupidity and handed everything by the political donkey a$$-sucking pretentious "liberal" Elizabeth Warren. It's her "turn" to partner with another slime celebrity after trump and obama both did so with shitalina ape pitt the team of sick, rancid meaningless shit but partnering with every nazi bigot out of euro-hate genocide-land every politician has rushed to join in. All awarded with more tenure in Congress or in media and bodh and the covert distribution of untold riches out of the Nazi holocaust gold pipeline (out of Switzerland and then transposed into every off-shore banking enterprise with global reach expanding literally non-stop)..
The ugly sick demonic dirty creep out of Berlin continues his truly macabre death and horrific murder statements in the subliminal zone and still ---it is silent. The Congress the media and society remain silent about this tech system of torture abomination and abhorrence which provides every white mediocrity slime lower-base hate-filth creep to assert the nazi dream of total brainwashing of the population. So this remains in the silent zone. I am deemed crazy for having written this especially on facebook a "public" zone but I have blocked all people from my account thusly this is not being publicly published.
I can only hope that there is something less than evil pure and simply put I state they are evil as hell--this organization the politicians and the sleazy dirty ignorant celebrities endlessly stealing my ideas while blocking my output my ability to think, write and convey anything. The brain technology renders me incapable of rational prosaic discussion and the ability to relate anything, whatsoever either vocally or in written form for more than a few, brief paragraphs per attempt. Otherwise, a throat microchip constricts my throat so I can't sing or speak without it being constricted by terrorists and I can't say anytying. A silencing technique (and I used to sing in choir and can only rasp out a few notes very softly and it's horrid the tissue had grown over the implant in my larynx area). And then writing is impossible obtaining anything of a serious output is likewise impossible.
Silence is censure but the silence of that filthy ugly sick rat is a roar of thanks for prying that shit filth off me after years of writing about this ugly sick crap parasite and it's filthy group. They stole my beloved precious cat La Moux for the sake of this filthy ugly sick rat becoming a fleur du mal which is what the media and society glamorize and they put increasingly stupid banal evil into power due to the fantasy allurement of fake smiles and pretentious wiles of civilized concern about society. Trump is one example (I'm going to clean out the swamp, he promised) and Dolly Parton is deemed some kind of mystic angel and she was a dirty bigot racist put artists who had attacked me--latino, brown skinned-in partnership videos after I posted their songs and wrote they had been part of attacks upon me. The society globbed onto a complete fake benevolent construct either because the current society is so malevolent they worship the reverse engineering of the 4th Reich which put frauds and hate rapist nazis into power black, white jewish et al or they just are too mesmerized, brainwashed and blanked-out to understand the difference between actual "good and evil" which the movies always play upon as do the politicians using the same theme to sell corruption (now impossible to hide but the demo-rats like elizabeth warren remains a stoid figure in the dem-rat party because of her endless chagrin yapping about the poor poor people she is defending. I don't know her record but what I do know is that the majority of times I have observed her push for legislation which is supposed to help me compared to the inevitable failure of it to pass and her absolute ugly sinister reversal of her fraudulent appearance, like all the white nazi filth and black nazi filth and jewish nazi filth have all done to get their spotlight--they pose they repeat slogans and steal ideas but are the most malevolent co-conspirators of rape and silencing of women being oppressed, as long as it's not nazi blonde women, that is. Even when it is, if they are not wealthy and raped by wealthy men (mostly whitej) they rush to defend their "masters". It is sickening. they are the most puppeteered rape enablers of racist differentiation between which women get destroyed and which get adulated (warrren has made sure that she is included in the big house after having sold off her "part Native Indigenous Indian" mask which got her, with out providing evidence of genetic identity, a scholarship at something like Harvard. She is now like all the murderous bigots that history has always worshipped as the saviors of whatever religion they tout. In her case as with the demo-rats, it's titled "Democarcy". Democracy is the rule of the sick shrieking rat-spawn mob the dirty children of rapist sleazy greasy men and their dirty filth nazi wives for a total overtake of opportunity.
I just can only "hope" (as Obama would offer and then shatter it with his full-on participation in this hate crime system featuring him and black nazis as the entitled "supremacy" partners) but I only hope that this shrieking leech on me, endlessly feeding and glowing from hormones of violence will be shut up permanently and that also the german scum rat former junkie sick psychhopath will likewise be shut the hell up and sent back to nazi germany so they can "prove" how "superior" they are rather than try to take over Hollywood after using Arnold the nazis to destroy it from within for their take-over in partnership with yelling English demonic legions of mediocrity deemed "superiority" because they can recite Shakespeare.

??$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

**In the midst of fighing to pound/type this out, hackers froze the laptop in the middle of writing the bwloe sentence (regarding Run DMC's video) I could not add grammar it was such a struggle to finish typing--what i was typing vanished--the page froze, 4 minutes later the hackers released whatever keyboard button they had been pressing down to "release" the rest of the 4 words I had written 4 minutes previously. I then had to turn the laptop off and restart computer. The hacking has continued. I clear the cache literally every 20 minutes to stop this so it is remote hacking and I am also on Linux but my desktop is completely compromised by hackers.


I had published the commentary and hackers deleted it. No way to retrieve the original typing after restarting the laptop. I had published on Facebook and saw it published. Upon returning it's completely deleted. I had been using poetic imagery, which this group steals without end to claim as their own concept-- any creative writing is theirs according to Elizabeth Warren, Barack Obama and his frau, and Trump and all of the politicians rushing to join in, a non-stop rush to get media contract. Tucker carlson came a few days ago to threaten my life repeatedly he is now interviewed by major news outlets because his filthy career had been in stagnation, on the land of lost puppets of the news outlet empire fired and canceled. Viciously attempting to regain hisa nazi hold on society. The rest of this shit group have my every post which is creative assessed and stolen  to steal as their own concept. Criticism that is written without ranting is likewise deleted, as has just happened. 


I am also under mind control torture so I cannot retrieve what I had written, which i was amused at, bemused and impressed by the not-ranting quality my real creative flow coming back. Gone now and they always strive to discredit me in like manner endlessly and continuously. All funded by Elizabeth Warren's war chest of nazi imposition on society so her "'brown women" gang the squad are just squaws to be raped, inevitably and cast aside as "loser not blondes" when the nazis come into power as she is assiduously working on achieving. Her career as a  benevolent caring supporter of brown women and black women, like hillary and the cascade of nazi white women in congress with their adjoining black supporters---

but screaming directly into my brain. Not sure if I wrote this above but it's a daily rotation of  yelling screaming ignoramus celebrities and politicians all with an arsenal of rhetorical polish handed scripts and sales con jobs to sell. Because they are so inauthentic they endless threaten my life after trying to kill me in numerous ways and the murder is still ongoing in very slow, very horrid ways as I fight perpetually to not be killed but also to not allow this group to obtain this contract because inevitably they will kill me upon the finalization of all they can steal and suck and drain and destroy out of me.


My writing which they deleted is nothing like the above, I had been on a creative writing tangent albeit losing grammar so it was a complete run-on sentence. typing is so fraught with p ounding painfully on the keyboard to get anything out I just type without exrting extra painful effort to include necessary commas in correct places. It is part of the discrediting. I wonder when the hell they will shut up so I will do what they are telling me to do: shut up and stop writing about being killed in horrible ways but they want me to accept it silently. They get to shout out my ideas and the blonde nazis then get applause without end for my ideas which the public can't stand to see me empowered in any way. 

SHUT UP PERFIDIOUS PUTRID PARASITES

go to germany and england and "prove" how "superior" you are without congressional money from incompetent ignorant lying policians out of congress obtaining the military budget dark black-ops funding to pay for this endless bottomless money fund to inflict death, hate and nazi purges of society and "prove" how 'superior" england and germany "are" by going there, and then putting out movies which win awards using all english and english writers who don't steal from me or anybody else rather than endlessly torturing me with eliazabeth warren standing next to ugly arnold hate-tremini88er buffooning behind her smirking since hundreds of Americans and All of Congress rally behind this lurking thug violent sleazy murderous bigot they all lavish praise upon, made him governor so they could all steal as much as possible through the agency of his political stance the greedy defunct kennedies likewise finding their endless millions of dollars pipeline for their sagging family name backing his rise to political clout. Now this contract the paragon of corruption and deception all rally to this contract. Abusing me torturing me for ideas deleting my ideas when I am not ranting and using my accstomary creative flow which they have blocked due to decades of them poisoning raping and abusing me and as I write in creative flow they steal the ideas and then torture me to obtain funding torture me to obtain the awards for the ideas until I stop writing--the point they are trying to make.


SHUT UP YAPPING SICK CRAP leeches shut up goddamn they are sick as hell

------------------------


**nota bene, the rest of this post (below comment addition) was so gerrymandered in effect due to freezing of the keyboard so as I was typing (I just wrote typing 6 times in a row they block letters and then attack my brain nervous system and everything) and as I fought to get the computer to actually function by just waiting--4 minutes then the print appeared like an apparition in pieces--I clicked on publish/enter and the rest (below in comment--but there is nothing there ) because after publishing it, the entire computer froze. I had to turn the laptop off and restart it and fighting now to type every single letter---and all I had written was deleted. They attack my brain so I can't "remember" what I had just written the brain is under a fog alert of hacking into my brain. I could only publish a vague similarity to what I had originally written which wasnot ranting but creative writing which I thought was very grand and loved it and it felt like I was getting my groove back. Every creative writing I have done since 2008 has been stolen while I am tortured and poisoned to death by the same crap parasites lurking behind the celebrity fodder filth (out of England and Italy and then Germany and now it's an entire gaggle of international hate partnering with congressional politicians and news anchors all fired on the lost island of cancel culture waiting for daddy santa to deliver some packages if they just abuse me to gain favorability by threatening my body and life in teleportation only because I watched their lying bs crap about hating trump but have always supported the nazi genocidal culture and are on the fake opposition gravy train at the moment (tucker carlson I reference at this moment he just attacked me this week is featured in the news now his blathering bs opinion mired in "respect" by the white nazi men who host fake opposition controlled and cowed but covert cash). It is literally impossible to think and type clearly at this point. My brain under serious obstruction but it's "non-touch" obstruction no evidence I remain writing about it infinitely to the silence of the morons assuming they will always cash-in on this contract once the vicious and murderous nazis come to power with all their aid and assistance. They are endlessly shouting ugly stupid sick fascists who feed off death and blood and hate and torture, suppression silencing of any opposition and in stealing what they had given for a power cartel to get it back so they can suck in all possible, meaning you get silenced (dead or gone). Dead suicided slithering slime murder silenced. They keep shouting and yelling as fascists you remain mute smirking and laughing and imitating them like hyenas making odious sounds of bellowing. Screaming leeches en masse a chorus of screeching scumbag sick psycho-phants (sic).

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4


You all (consortium of consternation of the nation celebrity whorewood idea-stealing dirty yelling sick sucking parasites) should be studying on how to create ideas instead of torturing me to obtain endless ideas out of literal trauma-based torture-to-death for your need to impregnate, through rape of the mind of the country your yapping propensities of preposterous profundity. Hackers blocked and froze the computer for over 5 minutes in the middle of pounding out the above, I could not use correct grammar it is so hard to type pounding every key. But SHUT UP ugly sick celebrities with the foul politicians threatening me for defending law, the constitution basic constitutional rights and all legal format which they use this tech to obviate every single moment. Glaring gnarling gnawing locust-leeches vicious ugly sinister parasites. Yapping yelling like demons rushing out of the hell of their inner turmoil formerly they were restrained by the law now with this tech the ugly real filth they are is emitted, inflicted and nazi politicians continue to fund, support and call for more and more military budget spending every year, the accountability of which remains unpublished and all news outlets do not dare investigate the precious nazi war chest against society. But the ugly screaming of these sick dirty apes and my ideas they steal which make THEM appear as if they are concerned about the welfare of people being raped and aabused--while they inflict it yelling screaming death threats because their careers can't even continue without this contract and thus all rage is inflicted upon me for denying them my life sacrificed for their bullshit rhetorical flops--the movies might "win" and the politicians might "win" but they lose all the audience eventually as the meaningless deception becomes apparent until all their talk is deemed to be in the SHUT UP zone shadowed in the Twilight Zone of reality.

"RUN DMC--You Talk Too Much (Official Video)". RUN DMC. October 25, 2009.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Controversial post---will receive attacks for writing this. Don't read if you can't handle anything that is always kept silent by the majority blind-siding the obvious. ANTI-SEMITISM "won" the rigged awards at the British celluloid mind programming awards the other day (and every day, every year, year after year). Some of the most viciously antagonistic of the terrorists involved in my lifetime of attack come from that foggy Isle and it's dominions and minions who are viciously trained to behave like rabid rabies-laden.//One film that "won" (or the actor "won" or the movie "won" but the destination for extreme programming in obliterating Jews by reverse engineering "won"). Two examples of psychological manipulation were displayed. One was of an actor (has been involved in attacking me, not overtly viciously but hacking and in the group in the midst) but he is "American" (obviously programmed as the A$$-list is in how to behave like Europ-a-land fascist aristocrats, Nazis and Mafia brutality combined) he has been portrayed as being "Jewish" in the past, his aquiline nose would conform to the stereotype of Jewish appearance--yet he is not of "Abraham's kin" or perhaps he is in his geneology--I have no idea. He is not known to the public as being "Jewish" that is what counts. His roles are of "Italian" mafia out of NYC for an English-based mafia movie extreme brutality killings revenge--the usual. Portraying the Irish/English as being "superior" or at least from what I saw of a few of the clips. The lead who hacked his "stuff" into my youtube I have tried to ignore because I know the agenda by now. No matter what, he "won" an award for playing a highly sophisticated American scientist which, like the American playing the Jews, obfuscates the reality of who the actual personalities were and what group and what they actually came from, their origin and instead replacing the actor with an identification of the ingenious traits of the representative, which they actually have very little in common with at least superficially as their personas and career. That an actor who is known to not be Jewish but plays a "tough" but traumatized Jewish man having survived the Holocaust--and forgive me, I did not watch the film, only this is a superficial analysis of the trends, the patterns not an examination of the movies. To be seen as a "Jewish" man but really to be associated by the audience with an "Italian" man playing a tough Mafioso and other such roles---just, seems like a negation of any Jewish man who may have that kind of strength and I believe that is the actual message being portrayed in the dissemination of such a movie, and then elevated to this top position. Combined with the English support of Netanyahu's "genocide" (my personal experience of a really wealthy hateful anti-Semitic mind screw out of London who urged Netanyahu to sexually assault me and then fascistically abuse and yell at me even though I had been very supportive of Netanyahu's fight against the massacre that had occurred in Israel by Hamas--all of this transpired before the real bloody destruction of Palestinians and I had been brainwashed in the belief that somehow the fight to preserve Jewish strength would be synonymous with my identification with Netanyahu, but alas the English influence was of abusing me to gain promotion and funding for the genocide--for the purpose of British Israelism and funding for a new State of luxury development projects, et al and "security" that Israel has NEVER known. I wrote of this extensively but the agenda is for the Christian Identity movement in America and the British Israelism system to usurp hegemony over the "Holy Land" all claiming that they are the rightful inheritors of God's chosen and the Jews merely stewards of the physical land only to serve white supremacist Nazis n their zeal zealot urge to claim themselves as "God's Chosen". The BAFTA awards was just another mind screw program to instill non-Jews into roles of strength and top professional ability. The other nasty movie depicting Jews as being sleazy stupid incompetent and dirty and nasty was about the prostituted sex worker whose goal of being a rich b-tch turned into her clinging to the obviously non-Jewish man who offered her "reality" rather than the flamboyant and then weak and reprehensible, obviously jewish-looking "boy" with his Money-clasping Jewish stereotypical Nazi family the cliches that the Nazis used about Jews stealing being sexual predators and destroying the country the unit the fabric of society--etc. Please note it is very difficult for me to type the hacking is non-stop and my brain is under attack. I am writing about "sensitive" topics and always the terrorist celebrities and politicians are extremely violent for criticism but usually they steal the concepts I am tortured out of, my observations that I write they are censoring and torturing and murdering me for having written after murdering me via poisoning for just being part of a group they want to exterminate (using the term Vernichtung that they so grasp onto with delight and schadenfreude because their goal is to become the 4th Reich post-German New World Order Nazi State with Germans training them and moving in to brutalize rape and murder with teams of minoritiies operating as their death squad operatives with the white aspiring to be Nazi Christians right there backing them all up. Oh, English and those of the rest of the Isles are right there, alongside the German Nazis very expressively spiteful and violently murderous I have been fighting all of these groups so famous in the media for over

"She or He who forgets history is doomed to repeat it"//An historical, AI-produced comparison between the Greek/Latin suffixes "-aneous" as compared to "anus"; used alternatively in the latter (-aneous) Republic (Constitutional Republic) Rome (509 BC-27 BC) and the latter (-anus) in the monopolistic, centralized authority Emperor autocratic Empire Rome (27 BC-476 AD):

Dirty Uncle Scam in the Military Barracks of post-war germany, Stuttgart weapons black market redistribution and decades later gang warfare in the Stuttgart region through weapons I heard either second-hand, lying or anecdotal about how weapon caches mysteriously "disappeared" from storage from the Kosovo and Yuoglavian War, which was "raging" at the time I lived in Stuttgart. The Turkish gang warfare is reported as shootings approximately once per month in the outlying (not as heavily trafficked and police-monitored) suburbs or "villages" surrounding the main more heavily police-presence Stuttgart main zone. Two Irish men I had met in the place I was living, which was a home for foreign females mostly of Germanic heritage displaced after the Iron Curtain and various other cultural identities with proof of Germanic lineage living under the "protection" of the German State. They were considered welcome "back" because their ancestors had been sent out to colonized surrounding countries for the 3rd Reich or earlier attempts to integrate Eastern and Southern countries with German presence (which of course in countries Hitler had over-run in the 30's and 40's welcomed the Germans as liberators in cheering crowed. I would suggest they had already been handed funding to make the non-native inhabitants eagerly and easily hand over Jews and other targets such as gypsies to the money-sucking apparatus death machine for decades building the current system known as "gang stalking"; a most innocuous term considering it's intention for the furtherance of the 3rd Reich into the 4th reich global push. But this documentary I discovered myself after the usual antisemitic Nazis hacked documentaries which are used as blueprints for how to re-engage all the minions the black nazis the jewish nazis in how to organize another genocidal holocaust stealing robbing for the endless expansion of a "Totalitarian Socialist" global system.