No women allowed: a silence decree. Every time I see any video clip from mainstream hacked sources (I am still unable to find alternatives my searches for anything like "feminist' filmmakers always leads to the females participating in the rape-for-profit ordeal, including Ms. magazine for years and I do not consider them to be bona fide "feminist' but they are ordained as such. Who puts them in charge of the "feminist" movie parameters? The movie "great" directors and films are ALWAYS by men, always male directors, etc. My ideas are stolen by women playing the roles and in one case a "feminist" "wrote" the script for barbie but I think she had help as so many of them do by their male controllers to ensure no boundaries of protection for rape culture were violated under the strict unspoken, or shouted guidelines. regardless, the only "great" movies are always about males for males and the women who are the protagonists are outlier factors in the male lead character "development". Too sick today to elaborate more on this theme.

 What's truly despicable about h-wood whorewood the real name is how ugly sick blank violent genocidal nazi narrow-minded conformist, organizer of hate empty blank rapist scum arnold ugly hambuger-termini88er scum is having me tortured so his filthy dirty ugly sick self can claim the ideas as his own. This theft through torture and rape has been so adulated by the stinking ignorant filth of america not only to put a sick and stinking dirty creep from austria into more power he does not deserve--I suspect his much more clever american wife from the kennedy family plus the voice-to-skull tech enabled his nazi partners to hiss the instructions to pay off eager german-worshipping stupid american politicians who are so incensed that anyone but they can be outstanding and achieve more

but that they are supported by the black entertainment industry to a degree of tail-wagging the dog conformity to authority

a few little treats (or big treats) the dog drools and will snarl under command at me for more treats. Ultimately it is sent to the doghouse but it can't fathom that it's "master" would ever do such a thing but understands that even temporary treats are better than having to work on fighting a system that none of them are willing to spent an iota of energy pursuing since instant money as in instant gratification controls them just as it does stupid ugly sick arnold this rancid dirty filth and his type which have been forced upon me. 


I never "let it happen" they forced their filth on me. I "let it happen" by clicking on youtube videos in an attempt to divert my brainwaves into a less-than-lethal abuse mode from non-stop abuse and torture and the drugging renders me incapable of discernment. That is with much of the poison gone from my body. Before I began detoxification I was literally at the beck-and-call ALMOST of every scum rapist who drugged me with one little powerful shot of some drink offered or food or just the amount of poison trapped into my nervous system, which remains, has rendered me absolutely unable to  protect my choices but I am blamed and the hate parasites who latched onto me who I ran from; even when I was in their vicinity after years of no contact I never made an effort (or one time and regretted it they had been so deceptive on every personal level possible. I have never seen this kind of high-level acting from any of the so-called actors in h-wood not to this degree. I mean not the living ones there are actors who have impressed me (and some still do but I mean the haters assaulting me almost all I have told repeatedly I never liked them, their movies or anything about them while they are endlessly in rotation for every lead role by the cartel which understands they are reliable operatives)(


What's more shocking but dismally predictable at this point of years of having been forced into the multi-trillion dollar entrails of whorewood's "elite" but still at lower mechanisms of  ultimate power hollywood whorewood is that this filthy crap austrian scum deems that he is entitled to al lhe can suck out like a snorting filthy ape pig and is given full permission by the "feminists" like hillary who has made it clear to me that she has accepted a secondary role--a concept she admitted to when analyzing why she "lost" in debate with trump for her run which was perhaps intended to "fail" at the last minute. Failing to get things done at the "last minute" after great fanfare and momentum is the defining action of the Democrat Party which is to say it is in full collusion with the Republican Nazi fascist hate agenda all included in that umbrella statement at this point--no resistance allowed nothing so hillary has gone along but her indoctrination into enabling this endless nazi white male hegeomony so she can ruin destroy feminism with her  crappy and long-forgotten recounts of what Betty Friedan had lectured on what Bella Abzug who she quoted and appeared to approve of all she has forgotten as only hillary is the rep of feminism now and the other "jewish" women who had been so pivotal in the movement of the 70's, i.e. steinem who I have never admired I listened to her lecture about conservative women supporting abortion she spoke with perfect ease and smooth intellectualism but sans emotional content it was more robotic and perfect in presentation but like refined saccharine in effect. 


Otherwise, that they would allow an ENEMY OF THE UNITED STATES to be handed full power like this and never even begin to entertain the concept that nazis always intended to overtake and undo america. They all know this they remain blank and silent while I am screaming it out in their endless interrogation after torture and violence rape abuse physical assault hours pe day of torture abuse yelling loser bitch slapping hitting rape and etc on and on they are a verifiable CIA torture unit at this point the information on how to torture obviously obtained from their intelligence agencies and happily these scum filth crap parasites perform what they only could see on tapes in hearings about american torture camps in foreign countries drooling that they want to do it to! How can an inferior in rank be allowed to torture and kill and rape and not they as well?! Now they have their coveted deep desire filled in this teleportation and thus they never stop they are addicted


whatever I thought was vicious hateful slander and silly sick conspiracy theory regarding hillary has been fully credited as completely feasible and likely in my opinion and my EXPERIENCE. The hours of William Cooper's documented HOUR OF THE TIME "Whitewater" series (available online his mp3 collection which gets buried in algorithms so it's become very difficult if not impossible to access this old set of archived podcasts----over 1900 of them spanning many, many years of daily podcasts every single one so informative y ou could write full long essays spanning vital information for each podcast. Information on which no one expounds upon and not in the way he had done. As an expert in communications gone are  the usual long-winded stupid joking preludes to boring droning podcasts by today's effete and lacklluster but the only available I can find who make online assessment of the political climate--

points that are critical they never make and if they do, it's always a weak sort of whining tone or bewilderment always missing on the critical details which consolidate why and not the rambling fodder information background which is unnessesary

I am back to the hillary sick hate situation which I was confronted with once more about 2 weeks ago when green day the "fun punk"  band came once more to yell fascist hate at me so more tours and festivals with dirty skank gaga the mafia "italian american" can endlessly represent that addition to the nazi-mafia cartel 


hacking is freezing the laptop once again. 

I can't write I can't obtain any credit for the ideas I have studied for years in aspiration to have my own career and worked for it and was attacked every single time---usually physically through poisoning, drugging and worse. Hit by cars and my transportation broken when I could not use public transport to commute and losing out on every opportunity this organization  uses many weapons to dislodge me from my goals but I get blamed for "not having done anything" and etc


now my disability is still under consideration and I have such bad experience with this field office in california that i cant' trust them even to send any letter acknowleding any confirmation or rejection of my plea to reinstate my benefits which according to AI they should have initiated 4-6 months at the latest. I spent over 1 1/2 years requesting information on how this process could be accelerated I was informed they had sent me letters back in May or June, 2025 I never received them after waiting 5 months and being abused non-stop by the trump teams out of florida so badly--only to encounter almost the same out of the california offices while gavin had included trump in the abuse and hate arena of me being at the center of groups of expletives executives mostly foreign trying to obtain this contract of me being some prototype "loving" sleazy dirty sick creeps teleportign raping and poisoning me to death abusing me forcing me into poverty blocking all aspirations and then ugly sick shit like rapist slime scumj  arnold torturing me as they have been doing for years but sincer I have tried to not respond--they got me after 16 hours pe day for over 5 months and rancid dirty ugly sick tom hardy got an idea which instantly was sent to the team of english shit who have threatened my  life for having ideas who sat around asking me to complete the information I had just envisioned for a movie--the abuse to death commenced the minute I stopped talking they went off and got steven spielberg so the "boy" could steal the ideas for HIS movie concept as they have all been doing--the filthy "feminists" all associated with the english shit filth nazi group like shitalina star in lead roles but all credit goes to the men who write the bullshit scripts and screenplays



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Controversial post---will receive attacks for writing this. Don't read if you can't handle anything that is always kept silent by the majority blind-siding the obvious. ANTI-SEMITISM "won" the rigged awards at the British celluloid mind programming awards the other day (and every day, every year, year after year). Some of the most viciously antagonistic of the terrorists involved in my lifetime of attack come from that foggy Isle and it's dominions and minions who are viciously trained to behave like rabid rabies-laden.//One film that "won" (or the actor "won" or the movie "won" but the destination for extreme programming in obliterating Jews by reverse engineering "won"). Two examples of psychological manipulation were displayed. One was of an actor (has been involved in attacking me, not overtly viciously but hacking and in the group in the midst) but he is "American" (obviously programmed as the A$$-list is in how to behave like Europ-a-land fascist aristocrats, Nazis and Mafia brutality combined) he has been portrayed as being "Jewish" in the past, his aquiline nose would conform to the stereotype of Jewish appearance--yet he is not of "Abraham's kin" or perhaps he is in his geneology--I have no idea. He is not known to the public as being "Jewish" that is what counts. His roles are of "Italian" mafia out of NYC for an English-based mafia movie extreme brutality killings revenge--the usual. Portraying the Irish/English as being "superior" or at least from what I saw of a few of the clips. The lead who hacked his "stuff" into my youtube I have tried to ignore because I know the agenda by now. No matter what, he "won" an award for playing a highly sophisticated American scientist which, like the American playing the Jews, obfuscates the reality of who the actual personalities were and what group and what they actually came from, their origin and instead replacing the actor with an identification of the ingenious traits of the representative, which they actually have very little in common with at least superficially as their personas and career. That an actor who is known to not be Jewish but plays a "tough" but traumatized Jewish man having survived the Holocaust--and forgive me, I did not watch the film, only this is a superficial analysis of the trends, the patterns not an examination of the movies. To be seen as a "Jewish" man but really to be associated by the audience with an "Italian" man playing a tough Mafioso and other such roles---just, seems like a negation of any Jewish man who may have that kind of strength and I believe that is the actual message being portrayed in the dissemination of such a movie, and then elevated to this top position. Combined with the English support of Netanyahu's "genocide" (my personal experience of a really wealthy hateful anti-Semitic mind screw out of London who urged Netanyahu to sexually assault me and then fascistically abuse and yell at me even though I had been very supportive of Netanyahu's fight against the massacre that had occurred in Israel by Hamas--all of this transpired before the real bloody destruction of Palestinians and I had been brainwashed in the belief that somehow the fight to preserve Jewish strength would be synonymous with my identification with Netanyahu, but alas the English influence was of abusing me to gain promotion and funding for the genocide--for the purpose of British Israelism and funding for a new State of luxury development projects, et al and "security" that Israel has NEVER known. I wrote of this extensively but the agenda is for the Christian Identity movement in America and the British Israelism system to usurp hegemony over the "Holy Land" all claiming that they are the rightful inheritors of God's chosen and the Jews merely stewards of the physical land only to serve white supremacist Nazis n their zeal zealot urge to claim themselves as "God's Chosen". The BAFTA awards was just another mind screw program to instill non-Jews into roles of strength and top professional ability. The other nasty movie depicting Jews as being sleazy stupid incompetent and dirty and nasty was about the prostituted sex worker whose goal of being a rich b-tch turned into her clinging to the obviously non-Jewish man who offered her "reality" rather than the flamboyant and then weak and reprehensible, obviously jewish-looking "boy" with his Money-clasping Jewish stereotypical Nazi family the cliches that the Nazis used about Jews stealing being sexual predators and destroying the country the unit the fabric of society--etc. Please note it is very difficult for me to type the hacking is non-stop and my brain is under attack. I am writing about "sensitive" topics and always the terrorist celebrities and politicians are extremely violent for criticism but usually they steal the concepts I am tortured out of, my observations that I write they are censoring and torturing and murdering me for having written after murdering me via poisoning for just being part of a group they want to exterminate (using the term Vernichtung that they so grasp onto with delight and schadenfreude because their goal is to become the 4th Reich post-German New World Order Nazi State with Germans training them and moving in to brutalize rape and murder with teams of minoritiies operating as their death squad operatives with the white aspiring to be Nazi Christians right there backing them all up. Oh, English and those of the rest of the Isles are right there, alongside the German Nazis very expressively spiteful and violently murderous I have been fighting all of these groups so famous in the media for over

"She or He who forgets history is doomed to repeat it"//An historical, AI-produced comparison between the Greek/Latin suffixes "-aneous" as compared to "anus"; used alternatively in the latter (-aneous) Republic (Constitutional Republic) Rome (509 BC-27 BC) and the latter (-anus) in the monopolistic, centralized authority Emperor autocratic Empire Rome (27 BC-476 AD):

Dirty Uncle Scam in the Military Barracks of post-war germany, Stuttgart weapons black market redistribution and decades later gang warfare in the Stuttgart region through weapons I heard either second-hand, lying or anecdotal about how weapon caches mysteriously "disappeared" from storage from the Kosovo and Yuoglavian War, which was "raging" at the time I lived in Stuttgart. The Turkish gang warfare is reported as shootings approximately once per month in the outlying (not as heavily trafficked and police-monitored) suburbs or "villages" surrounding the main more heavily police-presence Stuttgart main zone. Two Irish men I had met in the place I was living, which was a home for foreign females mostly of Germanic heritage displaced after the Iron Curtain and various other cultural identities with proof of Germanic lineage living under the "protection" of the German State. They were considered welcome "back" because their ancestors had been sent out to colonized surrounding countries for the 3rd Reich or earlier attempts to integrate Eastern and Southern countries with German presence (which of course in countries Hitler had over-run in the 30's and 40's welcomed the Germans as liberators in cheering crowed. I would suggest they had already been handed funding to make the non-native inhabitants eagerly and easily hand over Jews and other targets such as gypsies to the money-sucking apparatus death machine for decades building the current system known as "gang stalking"; a most innocuous term considering it's intention for the furtherance of the 3rd Reich into the 4th reich global push. But this documentary I discovered myself after the usual antisemitic Nazis hacked documentaries which are used as blueprints for how to re-engage all the minions the black nazis the jewish nazis in how to organize another genocidal holocaust stealing robbing for the endless expansion of a "Totalitarian Socialist" global system.