(My) TAROT CARD PREDICTION FOR SOUTH CAROLINA, November 3 Midterm Race. Annie Andrews the good doc versus graham, the cracker crumbles. The cracker loses to the doctor. I don't know much about Dr. Andrews but for some people "anything" is better than cracker nazi "the South Will Rise" lynch mob mentality. Tarot cards were extremely positive for Graham cracker she will obtain millions of dollars through tihs venture that trump handed to her (for free not having to even study for her midterms with information she just blurted out she doesn't know) and so she goes...the people will speak. I hope Andrews is not yet another bigot with a D lapel and will be the first of many to stop this nazi rise into a divide-and-conquer strategy that the dumb and dumber of the twain pair of parties have clung onto--all the deals all the mansions in italy for nancy the pig lousy and etc hope there will be ANYTHING ethical no more jewish nazis and I hope raskin will be commendable rather than deplorable in his role. And towards me especially as usual jewish people attacking me for not conforming and they do and so I must be killed and they will the most eagerly rush to join in with torture and murder even. Oh well, hope I am correct because a change is in need, and a change is a'comin' and it's TIME FOR THE CIVIL WAR TO END for the slavery and lynch mob and south will rise and partnering with nazis ENDS with a new vision which will carry forth even into the republican army not conjoined at the hip for fraudulent graft. What a hope I have but the reading shows this. Graham will be raking in the dough and Andrews will have a huge task ahead of her--much hard work she has in front of her but she will have "dominion" to get the job done, the endurance and will plod through the unfurrowed fields of the harvests of hate which need to be changed to seeds of joy and freedom from the racist past. I can't describe but (I can) how racist lyndsey was towards me and eileen is not far from the tree---but does what the typical black nazi does in just attacking me but using any justification to get her promotion. She will be paid, I am still fighting by waiting but unable to stop reacting so disability payments are reisntated. The multi millionaires and billionaires who have all attacked me should be forced to pay me money money for my ideas and for their promotions and me left with less than the almost nothing I had after the decades of this other nazi bigot group of millionaires and billionaires attacked me to get promotions they obviously can't pay to obtain (i.e. paris hil-ton of shit). Oh, I am so outside of the celebrity and nazi worship that america is steeped in (the death squads killed off all the people outside that system and continue to monitor to brainwash and kill off anything that doesn't conform to their instant racist hierarchy brainwashing structure). Graham is part of that brainwashing structure so very glad something might change (cards say yes) it will be a huge upset if it does transpire and the election is not rigged and blocked (I can read if a candidate will "win" but the election might get rigged and although a candidate "wins" they might not get the seat after all. Hope they are ready to fight the civil war 2.0 to stop the obstruction plots and schemes this group always relies on to "win" and then calls the real winners "losers").

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Controversial post---will receive attacks for writing this. Don't read if you can't handle anything that is always kept silent by the majority blind-siding the obvious. ANTI-SEMITISM "won" the rigged awards at the British celluloid mind programming awards the other day (and every day, every year, year after year). Some of the most viciously antagonistic of the terrorists involved in my lifetime of attack come from that foggy Isle and it's dominions and minions who are viciously trained to behave like rabid rabies-laden.//One film that "won" (or the actor "won" or the movie "won" but the destination for extreme programming in obliterating Jews by reverse engineering "won"). Two examples of psychological manipulation were displayed. One was of an actor (has been involved in attacking me, not overtly viciously but hacking and in the group in the midst) but he is "American" (obviously programmed as the A$$-list is in how to behave like Europ-a-land fascist aristocrats, Nazis and Mafia brutality combined) he has been portrayed as being "Jewish" in the past, his aquiline nose would conform to the stereotype of Jewish appearance--yet he is not of "Abraham's kin" or perhaps he is in his geneology--I have no idea. He is not known to the public as being "Jewish" that is what counts. His roles are of "Italian" mafia out of NYC for an English-based mafia movie extreme brutality killings revenge--the usual. Portraying the Irish/English as being "superior" or at least from what I saw of a few of the clips. The lead who hacked his "stuff" into my youtube I have tried to ignore because I know the agenda by now. No matter what, he "won" an award for playing a highly sophisticated American scientist which, like the American playing the Jews, obfuscates the reality of who the actual personalities were and what group and what they actually came from, their origin and instead replacing the actor with an identification of the ingenious traits of the representative, which they actually have very little in common with at least superficially as their personas and career. That an actor who is known to not be Jewish but plays a "tough" but traumatized Jewish man having survived the Holocaust--and forgive me, I did not watch the film, only this is a superficial analysis of the trends, the patterns not an examination of the movies. To be seen as a "Jewish" man but really to be associated by the audience with an "Italian" man playing a tough Mafioso and other such roles---just, seems like a negation of any Jewish man who may have that kind of strength and I believe that is the actual message being portrayed in the dissemination of such a movie, and then elevated to this top position. Combined with the English support of Netanyahu's "genocide" (my personal experience of a really wealthy hateful anti-Semitic mind screw out of London who urged Netanyahu to sexually assault me and then fascistically abuse and yell at me even though I had been very supportive of Netanyahu's fight against the massacre that had occurred in Israel by Hamas--all of this transpired before the real bloody destruction of Palestinians and I had been brainwashed in the belief that somehow the fight to preserve Jewish strength would be synonymous with my identification with Netanyahu, but alas the English influence was of abusing me to gain promotion and funding for the genocide--for the purpose of British Israelism and funding for a new State of luxury development projects, et al and "security" that Israel has NEVER known. I wrote of this extensively but the agenda is for the Christian Identity movement in America and the British Israelism system to usurp hegemony over the "Holy Land" all claiming that they are the rightful inheritors of God's chosen and the Jews merely stewards of the physical land only to serve white supremacist Nazis n their zeal zealot urge to claim themselves as "God's Chosen". The BAFTA awards was just another mind screw program to instill non-Jews into roles of strength and top professional ability. The other nasty movie depicting Jews as being sleazy stupid incompetent and dirty and nasty was about the prostituted sex worker whose goal of being a rich b-tch turned into her clinging to the obviously non-Jewish man who offered her "reality" rather than the flamboyant and then weak and reprehensible, obviously jewish-looking "boy" with his Money-clasping Jewish stereotypical Nazi family the cliches that the Nazis used about Jews stealing being sexual predators and destroying the country the unit the fabric of society--etc. Please note it is very difficult for me to type the hacking is non-stop and my brain is under attack. I am writing about "sensitive" topics and always the terrorist celebrities and politicians are extremely violent for criticism but usually they steal the concepts I am tortured out of, my observations that I write they are censoring and torturing and murdering me for having written after murdering me via poisoning for just being part of a group they want to exterminate (using the term Vernichtung that they so grasp onto with delight and schadenfreude because their goal is to become the 4th Reich post-German New World Order Nazi State with Germans training them and moving in to brutalize rape and murder with teams of minoritiies operating as their death squad operatives with the white aspiring to be Nazi Christians right there backing them all up. Oh, English and those of the rest of the Isles are right there, alongside the German Nazis very expressively spiteful and violently murderous I have been fighting all of these groups so famous in the media for over

"She or He who forgets history is doomed to repeat it"//An historical, AI-produced comparison between the Greek/Latin suffixes "-aneous" as compared to "anus"; used alternatively in the latter (-aneous) Republic (Constitutional Republic) Rome (509 BC-27 BC) and the latter (-anus) in the monopolistic, centralized authority Emperor autocratic Empire Rome (27 BC-476 AD):

Dirty Uncle Scam in the Military Barracks of post-war germany, Stuttgart weapons black market redistribution and decades later gang warfare in the Stuttgart region through weapons I heard either second-hand, lying or anecdotal about how weapon caches mysteriously "disappeared" from storage from the Kosovo and Yuoglavian War, which was "raging" at the time I lived in Stuttgart. The Turkish gang warfare is reported as shootings approximately once per month in the outlying (not as heavily trafficked and police-monitored) suburbs or "villages" surrounding the main more heavily police-presence Stuttgart main zone. Two Irish men I had met in the place I was living, which was a home for foreign females mostly of Germanic heritage displaced after the Iron Curtain and various other cultural identities with proof of Germanic lineage living under the "protection" of the German State. They were considered welcome "back" because their ancestors had been sent out to colonized surrounding countries for the 3rd Reich or earlier attempts to integrate Eastern and Southern countries with German presence (which of course in countries Hitler had over-run in the 30's and 40's welcomed the Germans as liberators in cheering crowed. I would suggest they had already been handed funding to make the non-native inhabitants eagerly and easily hand over Jews and other targets such as gypsies to the money-sucking apparatus death machine for decades building the current system known as "gang stalking"; a most innocuous term considering it's intention for the furtherance of the 3rd Reich into the 4th reich global push. But this documentary I discovered myself after the usual antisemitic Nazis hacked documentaries which are used as blueprints for how to re-engage all the minions the black nazis the jewish nazis in how to organize another genocidal holocaust stealing robbing for the endless expansion of a "Totalitarian Socialist" global system.