The Streets of Beverly Hills-whorewood STINK! Die Strassen Stinken is a song written in part by the great, late but not too late Reiner Werner Fassbinder (glad I have not met him to destroy the image I have of him, but his nasty german skank nazi actresses are pure shit nazi filth who appeared to assault and laugh at the vicious rape of me by their german friend who shitalina partnered with to get euro-nazi trash approval for her movie concept stolen verbatim from my writing on maria callas--so not long ago. It is impossible to watch any movie or clip without some jerk scum stinking dirty street whore performer rushing to assault me at this point. So watching a Fassbinder movie is like playing Russian roulette (a title of one of his movies, btw): the streets of whorewood stink up to the halls of congress. the urine and feces the trump friends smeared and which pelosi exonerated by diverting from actual real investigation by the DOJ stinks and yet they are labeled wonderful warm and fuzzy prostituted not stinking but they are stench--you just can't smell it from the distance of the boob tube presentation of them drooling about "Democracy" a discarded shit-stained object the whroes threw out in favor of the bordello they turned whorewood and congress into--all euro-nazis welcome. I am fighting I am the "bad guy" now the target the witch hunt the concentration camp victim all rush to join in laughing with the stinking streets wafting off their french perfume.//and I am nowhere near their prostitution zone but teleported there nightly and mutilated and tortured. Over 15 years and still no response but silence and applause from whorewood and congress and the rest of the global economy society (when covid hit friendly people replaced the hateful dinos who take over everything normally so I was assured that not all of the planet is a whroewood construct of rape and hate and imperialistic overtake design but alas---america is stinking the streets are littered with the urine and feces of the whorewood spiritual malaise put into manifestation of infestation. //I'm fighting--literally physically fighting day after day in teleportation hell hate from shit filth celebrities and politicians rushing at me furiously slapping hitting and yelling because they expect to get the same chunks of american financial stolen money that the rump family has already obtained. In fact, this group of slime shit has already obtained millions if not billions only out of this contract on me--which means, my ideas they steal and the promotions. Not a penny but having my disability lowest form of public assisstance turned off and thus no ability to pay for food which is not poisoned and drugged as usual--must buy all food set aside marked on sale which is pre-poisoned and repackaged professionally. Otherwise, my ideas have generated hundreds of millions for worthless sick stupid shit out of whorewood and their congressional partners who get dibs into the royalties for protection and more distribution of these drugs, poisons and mutilation of my body so ugly shitalina can feel wonderful and her sense of ugliness displaced onto me isntead--over 16 years of this ongoing daily as that ugly shit skank trash has gone to oscars using my concepts of ennobling ME against the nazi fascist hate attacks of shit like her and her nazi male partners out of germany, england and etc the rancid "I'm half french/english" shit storm part "german" part "italian" fasco nazis abounding in whorewood and in congress as well. Minorities thronging to join in, that constitutes the rest of the baked and rancid turkey that is the power structure-the darker meat underneath in the belly of the pig ape carcass they have created out of america through their sheer stupidity and selfish greed. //I can't earn money and will be goddamn lucky to have sub sub poverty disability reinstated with the money I had saved from covid and student loans returned to me PLUS the years of my monthly benefits suspended. I am appearling that, so far after 15-16 months of waiting for a response (they claim they sent me a letter about how to reinstate my money back in 2025 but I never received the letter so I don't know if it was sent or not, I had moved to california by that time) and then, requesting this information for the next year and a half only to be hung up on repeatedly by the agent who is processing the claim for r einsatatement and being kept waiting for any information after sending over 20 letters and phone calls (in addition ) to social security asking (even this officie in california) about how my benefits can be reinstated. Waiting as the shit storm of the nazi brown shit making my stools black with poison in a soft murder as it might be termed--extracting ideas and keeping me paralyzed so I can't get up and actually do anything other than go shopping twice per month in pain afterwards unable to move afterwards with poisons ripping out of my spine and back continuously while they torture me 16 hours per day and night. The slash into my body to inject drugs and poisons so some next greedy sleazy ugly sick celebrity fuck scum rapist or whore promoter of rape can obtain their deal and promotion out of abusing me using this tech. Last night it was anothe rapist euro-nazi ape fuck pig friends with rump trump and the endless nazi crew under biden he was put in movie starring roles endlessly as well as the shit assaulting me--and it's still ongoing because biden was essentially working for trump all t hose years of trump building up a new factory of death to impose upon america for the endless billions and trillions they are amassing every day because of this group of whorewood shit. I have been fighting to stop this and I am beaten mutilated raped and I waas being muttilated poisoned and raped before I had any political consciousness I was so drugged I did not participate I was so drugged I was essentially a blank slate being manipulated but seeming to functioning while disabled, not a pretense but for real they fractured my vertebrae and then poisoned me with bloating poisons which latch to eveyr internal fracture and bone structure within the body--completely everywhere. When they slash into my cuticles they are drawing this poison into my hands, which are huge, enlarged and veinous always a they slash literally every day despite 6 layers of wrist bands, rubber bands, gloves compression socks and they are still obtaining razor-thin mechanical arms with knives attached and digging under the layers--loosening them to get into my flesh. But I am attacked without end for fighting for my country that it is not ravaged raped stolen from plundered and overtaken by eurotrash shit who are still adulated like they are "great" but are really blank and more stupid shakespeare quoting sick shit who are making sure ameica gets dumbed down so their mediocrity can appear as something grand and "great". ///Making the English crown great again, as well as stalin's soviet russia death squads and concentration camps great again and also hitler's movement (based on the stalin example) great again! yes they all are. I am fighting this alone, apparently no one at any level could give a goddamn but in front of their enraged citizens (everywhere around america I have gone to get away from vicious groups surrounding and encircling me, without understanding the system as it is never reported it is kept a state secret that all towns, cities and all populations engage in and/or remain silent obedient to not disclose it---
**You readers will have to translate the lyrics to English. I can understand them except for a few words. The clip which used to be on Youtube is gone now . The clip from the movie Fassbinder made which I love have watched at least 6 times never boring is Mother Kuster's Journey to Heaven (title more or less translated but "mother kusters" remains as does "heaven" the film is a sardonic look at celebrity and also a communist take-over of society. Seems to fit my discussion now. While Fassbinder was fully aware of the inherent violence of the suppressed controlled by the wealthy, he didn't begin to portray the utter violence that nazi-controlled english imperialistic italian mafia violence instruction-laden dumber-than-dumb celebrity and well-educated superfluous flops of congress have created within society. The destruction from within they all follow the money and the orders and each plays the controlled opposite for the divide and conquer scheme. I remain as a solo fighter no support and everyone has their little pocket of money-making supporters of this scheme. I don't belong to any therefore I fight for the country and for restoration of the constitutional order that is like an outdated "experiment" they have defecated on with instruction by their euro-nazi partners. this song "the streets stink" is written by fassbinder who adds this to the celebrity worship there are very humorous scenes and clips of "fairies" of enormous deformation as effeminate drag queens totally inept for the image--just a jaust on the pretentious corruption of the industry and the callous nature of the leadership of that murder death entertainment zone. if you get the translated english subtitles it's both amusing, bemusing and sad the movie is packed with symbolism but below I put my favorite available personalized clip, not from the movie but done well. Lyrics included here, below:
Ingrid Caven - Die Straßen stinken lyrics
Die Straßen stinken
Nach Kot und nach Dreck –
Die Chancen sinken
Denn Fred ist weg!
Die Sonne steigt ab
Und er ließ mich sein –
Ich schaufle mein Grab
Und keiner sagt nein –
Sagt nein, sagt nein!
Männer vergessen Frauen so schnell
Männer haben das dickere Fell
Frauen sind Frauen mit Haut und Haar –
Bei Männern ist das alles gar nicht so klar!
Sie prahlen mit Mut
Den sie nicht haben –
Sie zieh'n den Hut
Ohne zu fragen!
Mein Fred war ganz nett
Sein Kuss schmeckte süß
Wenn er im Bett sich mal gehen ließ!
Ein Kerl fing ihn ein
Da ließ er mich steh'n –
Was soll ich da tun?
Ich la**' ihn geh'n!
Ich such' einen neuen
Einen richtigen Mann –
Der soll sich dann freuen
Was so eine Frau alles kann!
Männer vergessen Frauen so schnell
Männer haben das dickere Fell
Frauen sind Frauen mit Haut und Haar –
Bei Männern ist das alles gar nicht so klar!
"Die Strassen stinken (Ingrid Caven) - Muriel Leonie Graf". Michael Barfuß. September 19, 2013.
The Irish rat-lout who teleported me just in the nascent waking state (they are waking me up using the brain implant so they can observe and make notes on what to destroy which I use and need and enjoy--killing any animals which come near me, plants which are flowering, etc how to mangle and spray hair-falling poisons into my scalp as I sit in front of this laptop so I can't have my hair and head exposed at any moment whatsoever in this room unless I am walking and moving, and even then they can use mechanical arms to spray crap into my hair from behind. I wear caps which cover my head but this tech is so slim and stealth I can't feel it but m yhair is clean when I sit down, stinking and damp with fungus emenating out and hair falling out of wha tis left of my mostly balding head from weeks of this ongoing
the irish scum rapist of me who also threatened my life physically with ugly dirty dumb whorren mirrage (mirran out of london) the blonde bigot also heaving with sexual excitement when I was being raped by the german scum ape who has made (she) BILLIONS or millions of dollars in the stolen (my concept) Barbie movie which the filth out of england produced along with rancid what's his dirty name nolen who simultaneously put out the oppenheimer movie
no movies coming out of america coming to par because of the control over the media by euronazi fascist scum who got rid of the "dirty rapist jew" weinstein and instituted vicious violent rapists like ugly arnold and another huge hormone-growth dirty scum creep out of ireland endlessly "starring" in violent gun-toting movies but deemed this indispensible whorewood actor who no one talks about in movie reviews he's so outdated but remains a fixture every year--and attacking me violently and raping me is probaly a huge reason why.
Every day some sleazy sick sselfish fuck has my body mutilated so they can inject into my bloodstream the chemicals which aid in the teleportation hate rape and torture episodes wso they can also mutilate me while abusing me in two different states (or raping me in both states with hate and violence in both states, teleported is the 2nd body state and primary is where I am laying inert my consciousness literally teleported out of my body--like an out-of-body death but still alive and trapped and helpless in both states also exacerbated by the severity of the drugging which I can never get out despite fighting for my lief to stop this over 20 years ago (been fighting this for over 30 years by now)
this irish filth rapist murderous bigot nazi who played with dirty "jewish" nazi director and he starred as an anti-nazi german but is fully on board with nazi gestapo and overtake of america which hitler and his ilk mussolini had sworn they would achieve--and have successfully done that through the whorewood apparatus which influences all teh wanna be glam white trash of america who likewise follow in this "I'm part english" etc so they welcome in all nazis from england in a fake friendship solidarity to get rid of people like me
that is what the Poles did under hitler is welcome the germans in providing a fake counterfeit resistance army for 2 weeks but the secret services of these two countries were in mutial assurance that the nazis would get rid of their "jewish problem" which happened with full delight of the nasty nazi polish population---and then the germans destroyed poland it was turned into a grey communist zone and could only barely fight to get the communists out so they could build up their destroyed economy and country infrastructure.
I was in Budapest around 1992-1993 and saw his flimsy the infrastructure had become under Communist control and how impoverished the country was, passed through Hungary on the way from Germany where I had been living and it was poverty 3rd world style. that is the compromise the euro-nazi east bloc countries had made and then the result of trusting in nazis who are imperialistic along with the english who are the epitome of imperialism. that means holocausts genocides but they get their brown and black and impoverished whites to do the murder business for them. Imagine how many black adherents of french nazi colonialism operate in haiti today who are living high on the hog compared to their destroyed brethern and then trump forcing them all back to be executed for resisting their overtake. All dictated to trump from his "friends" who provide the "dark money" for his campaigns and strategy using communist methodology cloaked as "fighting the radicals' etc
so this irish scum filth is one of the moral detractors an agent sent to divide and destroy america from within. One movie he starred in was titled after the Indiana research professor named Kinsey, a very popular 1950's author of a book on sexuality. In short, he advocated for PEDOPHILIA and INCEST as a sexual training ground for children. I could connect the dots more openly but just assume that Kinsey had been lambasted by the defunct (by now) feminists but ignored as any factor in the moral untangling of Americans from moral righteousness in protecting people like me from endless sexual assault, which has been fully approved of at highest levels as long as it's me and not them and their friends
but books and movies like that emphasize the laxity which created the Epstein "class" and the blame of course goes to the "dirty Jew" once more. It's really nazi white trash like this filth who played in the spielberg movie and the movie about Kinsey, always supporting bullshit and then in teleportation "real life" a shit hole whore controlled by English crown shit like helen whorren mirrage miran. Dirty sick and a manipulating scum but living in a huge mansion and catering to English imperialistic design a huge favorite amongst the rump regime and all the whorewood crap and shit who are so foul and disgusting I can't call them by name an;y longer they are not people they dehumanize me I see them as shit with 2 legs and half a brain to function as violoently stupid and nothing more. Somehow they remain in "power" endlessly as the rotation of one nazi shit scum gets the next year of awards but the filth of nolen continues because of this english overtake.
I fight against it I get disability cut off raped beaten abused adn the stupid shit of whorewood and their modeling filth--was slapped in the face by a "jewish" or part jewish nazi AIPAC "model" who is friends with another "jew" very famous who celebrates all the antisemitic nazis of whorewood who assault me--he has lighter hair and is very white so he's approved of with a few antisemitic insults aimed at him which he runs out of the room and ignores and then is bolstered but viciously assaults me through his other agents and of course gets promoted for it. The "model" piece of rancid shit who openly supported israel when the attacks from hamas occurred has been sort of "canceled" so she rushed to violently assault me--as I reacted fighting back as usual every day it's another fight for me in teleportation on a physical level--I wake up to my body slashed and mutilated and tha thappens regarldess of what I do and has been ongoing for decades before I even began to resist so don't "blame" me
no one else is fighting this no onne will even recognize that this shit out of whorewood created trump's regime and have remained in "power" as a result. That the connection between celebrities and politicians and politics is not questioned or even stopped or the brief mention of it in the news is negligible if never mentioned whatsoever.
Thus I fight alone for my country whiuch is destroyed and I am shut off from the disability payments after this group fractured my vertebrae while I was in deep sleep--in multiple places poisoned me and have been raping beating the poison into my body and drugging me into semi-hysserical rage, I write these posts nothing happens ever they continue and no connection is made by anybody of this nefarious group and the shit politicians being invaded and welcoming in the nazis to overtake and steal and rob and destroy.
the social sexual deterioration of american sexuality is performed endlessly by therse filthy euro-trash-controlled american gyrating sick stupid scum apes who perform for kamala and in movies by the english and irish and german scum. They become sleazy degenerate and then inflict their rage upon me.
Comments
Post a Comment