Don't make a hero out of pig hog-sith pete hegseth and his nasty evil dirty group as a christian hero dumbed down maga and american nazi progressives all working for the assumption to monotony of mediocrity power usurpation and don't continue to allow evil and demonic sick dirty pete hegseth and this rancid nazi group into power any longer. They bring in utter destruction with their adoration of all things euro-nazi they are blank and incapable of leadership and protection of the United States. they have been so purchased as sleazy greedy money-obsessed wealth and fame dirty mediocrities and so blank when it comes to actual REAL NATIONAL DEFENSE. Their insecurities revolving around people like me having a chance in "freedom America" to compete and beat their nasty, dirty ugly a$$es who are pumped up on torture, detroying my body destroying my home destroying my finances killing my cat killing any animal I love having social security cut off my sub sub sub poverty disability which my family organized so nazi trash america will allow them to live in mansions facing the pacific coast while euronazi trash are secretly saying, and I really know how they operate from my years of speakiing german only in stuttgart--that they will not allow this brown-skinned (even with plastic surgical square jaw implants as my "brother" has had done with body reforming from all the years of mind control poisoning and bloating chemicals he and all my famil yhas had been poisoned to death many of them still following orders as loving slaves but with mansions believing they are "lucky" and "elite" they are sheeple waiting for the slaughterhouse to envelope them they obey and grovel but most of all, because I fight this nazi sysem I have lived around germans an epicenter of german money and power in Stuttgart living around Diamler benz executives and industrial magnet giants of that time (displaced by mergers and etc) but I have so much more awareness and knowledge of what real agenda lies behind smiling croc embraces by nazi germans and french and english. The jews are so wrapped up in smiling with lavish praise and violently murderously hhaving me handed over tor death murder in a horrid way--the networks just give them all praise for this criminal partnership but when the time comes to steal all the money that was handed out as rewwards for helping bring nazis to power-the old "jews rat stole and plague society we must kill the parasites attacking grand ole opry america dolly the sheeple part ton of shit part ton of bullshit. Some of the violent murdering nazi bigots will have caches of automatic weapons due to their affiliations with gang land violence (black nazis rappers all extremely violent hateful nazi bigots ready to pull the mass slaughter ticket to ride into higher elevation out of the ghetto promises). Don't vote for goddamn pig hogsith or eileen cracker graham cracker do'nt continue to allow the destruction of information and blocks to this murder system which all of you know is happening to me. I am completely discredited from writing about the endless 80% day-and-night total life attacks ongoing every single mionute possible upon me so I appear "crazy" and the factors of the discrediting I have listed as I always do anyway, every day to the sound of silence endless silence. Stop protecging this group, the yare bringing in sleazy sick foul american dumb scum into power who are too blank and ugly to care abou anything happening to any of you but will endlessly gyrate to get your money but live out of the country once the destruction begins due to the ugliness of shit like elton john, glorifed by english culture and the royalty for his role in managing pretenses of appearing as the "liberal" replacement of the rancid "christian" label that ugly sinister shit like eileen graham and rancid dirty pete hegseth rely on for the crimes and ugly sinister evil that they do and say and think. By the way, the evil that men do is a song by equally sinister and rancid "queen latifah" who is just as guilty as elton john but white nazi male--and oh, being gay is really an ornamental plus for his image as most of the woman-hating abusers are really homosexual their hate of women as a power-over strategy for total control is off-the-hook insane cracy.
Working on the concept of how much my blog and writing can seriously harm me with accusations of mental disorders without end. Yes, the plot is as thick as it was intended to be: labeled with persecutory disorder of paranoia or some other label by the psychiatric establishment
I have never tried to display any lying technique to embellish any single thing I have written of, in all these years all is exact the formulation of my words is the sticky point: it is veritably IMPOSSIBLE to type without hacking obstruction the delay and the atttacks on my brain simultaneouslymake rendering anything coherent and profesional in appearance or nature is forced implaible insantiy upon me merely for the fact of the endless rewrirtes, hacking and inability to tink cleary;. Ranting rage is what comes out most of the time. The effort to struggle to type paired ith mever-ending unjustified violence murder attempts rape by bigots such as elton john today, so immersed in his protectiom by hegseth sitting urging everyone to follow what rancid dirty ugly evil arnold shit filth trash terminigger filth has instructed them to do;. It’ snow almost 2 years of hegseth assailing me with hate and insults and violence with gropus of shit coming ot rush at me. His run for president now will hinge on his endless abuse of me, the english shit he brought on today ishis golden ticket to ride alongside rancid fuck trump who rode the same nazi systematic hack torture me ticket into theprseidency, which the obamas used before trump and trump demanded that he be handed access as well.
I have been writing with eyes closed Iknow my typing is near perfect I aam able to type so qickly it asounds people I am stuck with white nazi trash shit like eltton john onald trump pete hegsethshitalina not jolie dirty pig ape pitt all of whome rely on blocking even my abilit;y to type so I can clearly express myself
but they are hacking into AI systems I used for information. Listening to Bernie Sanders a truly malevolent hatteful nazi bigot “puppet” jewish nazi—it’s so endlessly tpyical jews so hateful and violent you can count on them to exct the wrost of nazi violence if given the chance. He endlessly spouts anti-AI warnings about how the future is going to be awful with AI.
I think he is referencing the overtake of human jobs by AI as a dire tragedy. He has to play opposite to fascist nazi overtake so his every message is intended to weaken any real anti-AI warnings or stance as “woke bernie sanders” sspewed out with hate and derision, by nazi AI-driven whatever her first name graham cracker runing for president along with military war games addicted hegseth who has every computer-gizmo toy to mass murder with at his dispppposaal but personal torture he is thirlled to be exploiting upon me for his run for presidency—following the huage wide berth trail of the obamas the trumps the clintons (to a large degree) who put bush in power so they can, as always, conceal their rabid theft of all they can grasp illlcitly via another republican slaughterhouse 666 money-squeezing fraud administration beginning openly with reagan (wait until you all stupidity put newsom into power he loves the trickle down which has put the trillinaires on a death knell toll of the bell ringing for middle class white anazi sthpid shit america who put trump in power because hepromised he would put them in power too—and get rid of me and people like me. They shout in j oy inunison they proclaim him to be the next coming of Jewus resurrecting Israel and saving white christian america which is all america is about, did’nt you know? The rest are there to serve and obey and get raped get fucked suck and kneel and obey never threaten their mediocrity and all will be a golden era once more
so I am writing about their violence which is miuder non-stop daily and nightly. I read about this system years ago refusing to believe it could happen to me because of all the benvolen tchristians and the loving kindness of celebrities posturing with huge plastic surgery breasts and body sculpturing and f ace3s so square you can put them on a bread mold and no one can imagine how reverse the entire reality is compared to the superfieical posturing
they are will and continue to call me “crazy”. I get AI describing the pattern of abusive denial of my claims and AI has acces to the information and the hackers hack into all my AI systems (if I pay they wil lhack into that as well). I get the rigamarole of “you may imagine ou are being stalked and ttacked by I urge you to see a doctor immediately and…” that is the hacked response. It is what I will be confronted with if anyone associates me with this blog. I cannot even speak of this to anybody ever because of this same pttern and the uninamity of this system for promotion and power-over cartels and the most vehement in supporting this openly are the minorities affixed to the very flimsy positions they are given in the hierarchy. Some have noted that what they assumed was secure is now slipping away has fallen in fact and they still cling to readjusting their position in the hierarchy as the English, for example today the rancid filth o felton john whose goddamn shit I never listen to but his old, old album I play occassionally because of what Bernie Taupin wrote, ands that man has also hacked his stuff into my youtube and I ihgonred them completel. But one little passst and in rushes elton the jon pimp toilet ugly dirty sick fuck to violently abuse me in front of filthy hegseth so hegseth can become preseidne tand elton john being promoted ot his death bed for his songs written back in 1972 by bernie taupin, given no credit.
I mean not in the public eye but his name associaed with copyright for pu blishing if people read the information and metadate asasociated with this song or album from 1972 or thereabouts.
I posted it because of the urge or maybe I was drunik with mind control drugs and needed this one song funeral for a friend to play in association with the upcoming election midterms when the old rats will leave replaced by a new set of old rats and their younger brood or rancid dirty old men younger ratsa even at age 21 they are old and rancid rotten to the core influenced by the rancid dirty filth of elton j ohn their influence becaue he wa sonce hopeful and poetic because the generation allowed it to happen. Now conforming ot the f acsist doctinre his old time racism is open and firec his violence now supported by tne r ancor of this black mirrof sick fuck who writes of technological murrder terror in most gruesome ways and meansa. All for the fantasy of elon musk in when they create microchipped humans to “play” with and people to fuck over. All the fascism will be spuported by all the demo-rats who are supporting the fascist nazis but all concealed
they will call me crazy and NEVER divulge this information. The people like minoriteis blacks inj particular are so desprarte to retain their wealth and white access privileges that they will never reveal this technology. No, their role is to protect the nazi white rash shit they envelope them with hugs,m kisses ando prah has become a billionaire or perhaps a trillionaiire for displaying this role as the golden yellow prick road she traverses on a non-stop daily basis always suporting nazi english and german overtake that goes for rancid ice cube and snoop dogg they live in b everly hills as a reulst.
So this all makes me under the rubrick of insane and my rantings paired with haacking rendering typing impossible without discrediting typose and then the misspeeling additions that are forced after I p ublish add to the labels of crazy and delusional.
I a,m a near perfect t ypist, Iif not hacked I would have almost zero mistakes. The entire set of patafraphs is contiuously marked with spelling typos and normally this would appear as being perfectly written. Likewiise my vocabulary is stunted by the brain-wave altering block to critical thinking I rant and go into basic vocabulary the yare also inserting subliminal phrases so I reape tthem under severe distsress and duress. This is murder it is wslow and by now very agonizing torture to my eyes and eyeballs through tears torture but then endless psychoclogial torture while I am in deep sleep. I wrote of that fuck pig hegseth and he had someone hitting me I hig back. He then got elton john to threaten my lief with viloence I began hitting him in r age as dirty ugly pig h ogsith watchedon glib that he can infringe on my rights on my peivacy his utter deplorable racism dumped oom e as his prime target for his filthy promotion for now 2 years that fufcking prick yellow prick load ofd bullshit evil and ugly sick and rancide
brough teileen graham to abuse slap hit and yell death threats at me for nothing
just to get promotion by rancid dirty trump
they got ugly sick arnold to inflict murderous violence nearly kiling me they did this with tom hardy
I yelled at rancid trump under truth serum poisoning and months of violent rape by a german sick fuck p rick scum who was embraced by the jewish nazi fuck connected to the gottis—his name always esacpes me but he want me to write about him to get his next jewish vitim of the holocaust role for another nazi-created shit concentration camp auschitz movie—the movie was the tattoist of auschitz and he played the jewish victim and in reality he brought the sick fuck german creep who played an SS murdering bigot (german actor playing something like a ukrainian sick fuck guard like all the sick fucks I must deal with, the more premission they get from nazi fuck scum like arnold the more nazi violent they all become until any slight mention of criticism is now administered dwith death threats just as hitler had done-the longer rancid shit hitler trump remains in power with hog sith hegseth the more murerously viloent these pigs become—the english are just rancid filthy shit ugly shitalina who has spent 17 years having me beraten and raped so dshe can extract feminist cocepts out of me and them more and more from this group of stupid ugly sick ape cdrap who are conformist identical stupid ugly and sick
literally just a swarm of dumb and violent sick shit displaying screenwriter skills by repeating with blank hateful faces the lines and driveling sexual titillation for psychopathis violence displayed as heroism
Comments
Post a Comment