ON THE TRANSMUTATION OF PSYCHIC, SPIRITUAL AND INTELLECTUAL MALAISE INTO PHYSICAL STENCH, BLACK FILTH SPRAYED on my every article in my living space including into my body---from this group of well-scrubbed white, black and their various shades of grey death squad teams. From the tippity top the rolling stone haters pound down either their instructions or their mental emotional but mostly SPIRITUAL black energy onto my everything they can pollute and mar with horrific poisons and stains which is a direct transmutation of what they truly imbibe in their spirits and souls. If there is anything remaining. Some of them have very happy marriages and children, or from surface appearance but in particular, after they wreak their hate and filth upon me and observe with erectile resurgence of vitality how I am bombarded with blasts of black violent marring, scarring, filth and all the rest of their intellectual and mental degradation. Turned on and revitalized and THEN the nazi Communist/socialist fascist "aristocrat" stench-termini88er arnold monitors and conveys all instruction and what to say with hate at me as he is instructed via the "thought" technology of "voice-to-skull" by his Bavarian Nazi instructors, or those from the Austrian border with the former Soviet bloc countries, or from wherever partnering with the English and with AI and Quantum computing to inject responses to the willing "adepts" of hate who cluster to f**88 me over rape beatings but today--after yet more of this in the morning for a while, not blasting into my brain at top volume but nevertheless discernible and "internally" audible. so whatever good and positive energy I have from the extremely low reserves they have drained and literally FED OFF ENERGETICALLY as ugly sleazy arnold like all the rest is pumped up as he drains me. The energetic transfer of my positive energy as they dump their ugly black hate, insecurities and whatever they feel insecure about they dump onto me as their preferred torture, torment and reduction of my capability. The women have me raped and mutilated and disfigured. The men endlessly torture me to obtain ideas so they can get the royalties and profits off the movies their women who laugh, giggle and get lead roles as "feminists" so "strong and bold" while they sit passively next to the violent rape men who inflict their rage upon me, formerly upon them (sometimes still). //Dirty stench arnold along with nasty rancid gavin, both of whom have been very sweaty athletes along with baryishnikov have spent years and years ordering their nasty minority minions, usually brown-skinned because of the deficiency of blacks to do the dirty work as normally is the system but it depands on locality the nazi groups employ the cheapest variant of their proxy black energy dumpster bigot puppets to spray filth and ugliness. today spending over one hour cleaning, as I had detoxed horrific stench liquids which have been trapped beneath layers of solid "walls" of hard poison in my back--coming out not "feces" color especially but black in many instances, black and/or brownish but of a consistency that is completely like some kind of chemical goop with gall stones mixed into the hard, rock hard or stinking diarrrhea and this is the extreme I have had to deal with on a non-stop basis since 2000 when this poisoning began (I had moved out of Miami to Gainesville where within 2 months my body swelled up to a huge size and 25 pounds suddenly added to my body inexplicably since I had not changed any of my diet whatsoever. It has remained trapped in my body but it was there all my life, but in a soft, pliable coating internally they began adding an agent to harden the more flexible, but still adhering to my bones and this poison comes out sometimes sticking to my body, it sticks to the toilet sides not even moving just stuck on any object it can cling to so the chemical structure obviously has adherence "hooks" similar to some hook-structured parasite (but it's not parasites it's the chemicals, nearly impossible to get out, and they stopped poisoning me to death only about 3 years ago or 2 years ago I can't remember because every single day is me fighting for my life to get them to stop raping poison into my body as deeply as possible which they never stopped as I wrote and screamed and fought they laughed punched slapped sticking their penises into my body slapping my face calling me bitch as the shit skank shitalikna and the rest of this black stink filth of white inferiority mediocrity laughed and went to oscars using my ideas for barbie, malificent, maria all about women's empowerment. The entire spectrum of the top pop and film women of blonde appearance and many, many blacks (no jews there are almost no jews except one from israel of fair skin light hair she came to steal ideas form me and went to the oscars and went off applauded starring in movies in which the english in particular were her "sexual" partners in movies as she jumped up on their hips with her legs wrapped around them--she is very often displayed as either sobbing hysterically reciting her lines or sexualized and obtained her initial "fame" for portraying a very happy and willing pedophile partner for a mafia sniper type assassin. //That was a little side note but she very happily has ingrained all the promises of laughing about "other people" like all her very wealthy partners the nazis of the blonde and "fair skin" persuasion. One of them claims to be "jewish" and is going to invest heavily in the new Tel Aviv condos she partners with the big Kahuna leader of the regime (out of America but fully in the pocket of Putin and nazi groups around the world) very openly and all money transferred to the wealthy. The not darker skin and hair hued nazi women usually very blonde get part of the first dibs into investment into Tel Aviv once the genocide is completed. One of the few I have just commented on is "related" by godfather status to the "Jewish man" with his blonde very obviously smug "nazi" type not jewish wife as they inflict every single iota of racism and sexism upon me and stealing ideas and hitting abusing insulting in complete contradiction to their movie themes for which the "jew" displays the controlled opposition for which many a jew like sanders likewise plays (acceptance for not being a jew so crucial for so many of that endlessly massacred group so now the di
I AM PHYSICALLY UNABLE TO CLEAN except when I can stand straight, not having to bend. Even then, moving any vertebrae is too extreme for my fractured set of vertebrae all along my spine from the deep sleep fractures performed under hypnotic drugging and I believe the teleportation transports my consciousness to the teleported location with a combination of this brain implant and the spinal implants I am rendered total and complete lacking all sensory input except that perhaps my strata of subconscious or unconsciousness is afflicted at such times. They spray stinking black gunk on literally all items in my vicinity and even around the perimeter of my living domain around the natural setting they throw trash, break trees, throw hangers, parts of furniture into the otherwise pristine areas where everybody else sees beautiful and healthy trees, flowers and when I first moved in, there were colonies of birds and they clustered on my patio when I called out to them and not exactly like flying towards me, but landing on my patio when I was just a few feet away from the sliding doors peering into my room and chirping and staying on my patio. They were removed the birds that fly past my window are in such speed that they are a blur of speed due to the undoubted killing of any birds around my window. This is met with routine killing of my plants and they are all sprayed with deteriorating sprays with brown droplets appearing tattooed onto the leaves which had not been there just a day ago. The plants all are withered, the beautiful tendrils and flowers killed but only after I tend them daily and give them nutrition after I fertilize them ugly sleazy dirty arnold and his filthy europigape scum ilk surrounding me--trashy, nasty filthy and murderous bigots all programmed in nazi holocaust and death squad stalking maneuvers--like him, greasy stupid sleazy and body builders while they poison me so I am mutilated, bed-ridden, fractured and all thanks to the united states government adoration of all things euro-nazi and white trash mediocrity put in endless power while using these technologies and stinking filth to pollute and maim and destory me. But first, I have ideas because I grew up in an artistic background academia and they must disparage all and make it like my parents werer just more "losers" and "ugly" stupid crap to be gotten rid of in the stages of holocaust good riddance policies that ugly arnold the stench black scum filth spewing hate entices all the filth of whorewood and congress, fully established with their endless decades of monotony k-rap sleazy filthy movies and crap pop songs all the while the talent and quality of the "arts" has diminished so badly it is a commonplace observation not merely my personal opinion (that dirty whorewood has lost most of it's originality and charm and the movies just "suck" while my movies obtained out of torture and me drugged and dying and being raped--writing about injustice women's rights mind control (i.e. charles mansion and CIA california prison mind control/drugging experiments which have been noted and are in public record not my "opinion" but I wrote about that--it was turned into the endless years of rancid ugly sleazy maggot robbe's endless trips to oscars featured in my concepts--I called whorewood a babylon as well. I wrote of Blonde Marilyn Monroe and her role and the possible mind control heaped upon her and her possible murder--speculation now this I admit is speculation but at the moment the exact theme I wrote of was on her misery--which I really don't think she actually was all that miserable in relative terms to what misery really is as this group inflicts their innermost misery on me perpetually daily and ugly stench dripping in oppressed sweat is arnold the ugly stink as well as gavin from a dysfunctional abuse family probably alcoholism and physical violence but he is not half as nazi sick as arnold--the governors I have been assaulted by in the past 2 years are a bit zany to put that in the most positive light possible amidst the ugly stench black haze of the reality of their inner psychic worlds, viods in spiritual positivity but they all appear like bright and shiny once they inflict torture and death upon others--
ugly arnold has, like so many blossomed from all the months of personally torturing me. His ugly red faced appearance has improved because abuse and torture but in spiritual terms, dumping black energy (sorry to use the terms that malcolm x clarified as being racist) but the color black to denote a lack of color an empty lightless "evil" spiritual domain in which malign murder and death energies can lurk without light shed on them)
------------------------
cleaning my room, this is the transmutation because I shat out streams of liquified poison with chunks of probably gall stones and bits of the hard poison crunched into pieces and parts of whatever else was growing and hardening and rotting in my body---I must be exact in this just to emphasize the utter sickness I am dealing with while they abuse and torture me using this tech for around 16 hours per day and night (combined of course) daily and for months--since trump but 6 months prior to the 2024 election they began this schedule routine knowing that musk (my speculation "conspiracy theory") was going to help "rig" the outcome and they all knew it. All have been planning in advance all knew beforehand that this was going to be the end of the dem outright regime but behind they had all been positioned to play various critical roles of superficial opposition. Always you can count on the democ-rats to just barely get to the finish line for any supposed boon to society but in the end, just at the moment of almost winning or passing a life-preserving or saving bill for the "normal folk" (losers and suckers--of course, they all point at me saying "it's only you, not me" most of these people assaulting me come from working class or poor backgrounds and have been handed unjustified hundreds of millions for demonstrating various stages of sexualized heroic struggles against tyrannical wealth and entities and etc, for the most part all resemble absolutely the wealth tirade of death they embrace --my death and the death of many for their perpetuall upkeep.
I am not trying to disparage socialism or communism when I write that they are being controlled by these "forces" as "paptriots' would make assumptions as to what I am implying. I mean centralized tyrannical forces where light is blocked off and the black power behind the bright, shiny wealthy surface is death and murder to suck out and steal the black energy sucking holes must drain anythibng possible to continue their socialist agenda of me working for no pay and being killed because they can't stand me and what I represent---people having a chance to compete and win against them and if not white blondish are therefore slated to be executed in mass horrific but orchestrated glorification of white nazism the spectacles which lured in all the abusers and black-hearted parasites of nordic appearance now beckoning the blacks and jews and brown shades to join in what a glorious feast of endless wealth poured on everybody who participates
I see this daily with arnold dispensing endless bounty upon all who rush and throng eagerly to beat abuse threaten my life many promising they wil do it arnold as well many times
and then, black stench sprayed on everything in my room into my body--
I am unable to bend and clean but even mostly unable to do anything most of the time. I spend my life trying to not be vulnerable at this level of total incapacitation but not outright bedridden paralyzed (but have been nearly for years and decades but always I fought to do what I could to exercise and heal but in such a delirium literally a delirium of extreme drugging and mental incapacitation but appearing like I was cognizent. the COMPARTMENTALIZATION used by this gruop is amazing and like many a secure system which employs compartmentalization as their security protocol, this is their real structure so providing evidence is nearly impossible withtou group concensus, and so far the black poison underneath the huge bright warm blonde nazi smiles has not produced the internet rot cancer which I am fighting to not die from every day(as most of my family have died from "cancer" but in particular those who the most eagerly followed the system, most of whom obtained millions of dollars many are still living in luxury and the more they employ murderous violence upon me the less poison they appear to have in their bodies but my mother was extremely poisoned and just wanted to die really in the end--didn't want to go through healing wanted to get it over with. I struggled to try to coinvince her to detox and spend her money on detox she just made her signing "why" type excuse because she told me she would die like riding the last round of the roller coaster with a martini in hand. The agony and malformation of her body in the hospice, the photo I saaw (I was fighting death at the time I was so sick and ill and fighting the depp black energy hate machine of abuse and rape I could not respond; I was so disgusted with my family for having put me through this and I was so ill I could not do more than 9ignore it the daily abuse from the depps has been ongoing since 2013 the last 2 years of that sick dirty filth from depp his filthy spawn has been non-stop abuse due to the years of her obtaining endless top priority in modeling and in bringing nazi french into h-wood and italians and etc the plastic surgery the modeling jobs and lead roles and so she expects adn they all expect this huge empire of entertainment which controls politicians I have had to see the dirty transactions for years--just saw it again in action yesterday with hillary and james along with repub terminigger and a spate of rancid green brown shirt day "punks" on dope yelling what arnold instructed them to scream at me as his surrogate (this happens endlessly the voice-to-skull is used to relay exact sentences to yell at me so the repeat of what the nazi euro-trash rape men who are all adulated beyond belief all repeat the same phrases--the americans this "punk" scum did the same and "feminist" hillary just sat smug and smirking james carville is more interested in my anti-progressive statements--which I am absolutely backing these statements but not to descry the socialist and communism of those who actually mean human dignity for all and shared resources but the inevitability of people misusing power is the result due to the endless infiltration of all oppositional groups to enrrenched genocidal regime tyrannical powers rulars monarchs and these types of all persuasions for many centuries but the communist socialist regimes have proven to be far more genocidal and tyrannical than their predecessor oppression regimes (because the people grasping for power are the more vicious as those are surrounding me--coming out of working class want to be superior not "established old money" but "new" money which ijs vicious in grasping terror oppression and violence
so the filth I cleaned today--black rancid stink sprayed on the items surrounding my bed which I am inhaling continuously--ugly arnold has vile stinking sprays put on my clothing and bed linens when I am at the height of detox this horrific black poison--the emblem of the spiritual nature of this gruop but his filthy stench is profoundly hateful the nazi legacy has produced absolute rancid black hate actions and thoughts in people--the creativity they exhibit is in how to torture and abuse and insult in more and more violent and c reative ways and the snowball effect is of rancidity which increasese as the leeches keep feeding off me life force being sucked out of my body in a spiritual exchange of life force their ugly black energy my happy peaceful placid energy. My morning energy is very high I used to go jogging at 5 a.m. 4-6 miiles pe day in college--I used to take TWO aerobics classes every day--five times a week.
and now I wake up and begin my morning thinking that they can't just keep coming back and they rush back, the "loser" screeching of the depp filth ugly black hole begins yet again. as it feeds only off this contract it is the only thing anchoring it to any kind of "sauccess" apparently it can't do anything but this in it's life for the past 20 years or longer. Tethered to that rancid ugly black energy filth dumb creep is a black energy french mommy rancid ugly dirty rape enthusiast nazi rapist and a slew of it's family out of france---the debauchery and hateful legacy of all the sadism and ugliness that french have ever imposed upon others appears to be the formula behind this "blonde" force which people only identify as the mind programmed of aesthetics due to nazi programming. My ideas abnd
Comments
Post a Comment