Black death rot literally energetically transferred from energetic hate states into material black death cancerous toxic assaults sticking to all physical and living substances like a death slime coating everything: ON THE TRANSMUTATION OF PSYCHIC, SPIRITUAL AND INTELLECTUAL MALAISE INTO PHYSICAL STENCH, BLACK FILTH SPRAYED on my every article in my living space including into my body---from this group of well-scrubbed white, black and their various shades of grey death squad teams. From the tippity top the rolling stone haters pound down either their instructions or their mental emotional but mostly SPIRITUAL black energy onto my everything they can pollute and mar with horrific poisons and stains which is a direct transmutation of what they truly imbibe in their spirits and souls. If there is anything remaining. Some of them have very happy marriages and children, or from surface appearance but in particular, after they wreak their hate and filth upon me and observe with erectile resurgence of vitality how I am bombarded with blasts of black violent marring, scarring, filth and all the rest of their intellectual and mental degradation. Turned on and revitalized and THEN the nazi Communist/socialist fascist "aristocrat" stench-termini88er arnold monitors and conveys all instruction and what to say with hate at me as he is instructed via the "thought" technology of "voice-to-skull" by his Bavarian Nazi instructors, or those from the Austrian border with the former Soviet bloc countries, or from wherever partnering with the English and with AI and Quantum computing to inject responses to the willing "adepts" of hate who cluster to f**88 me over rape beatings but today--after yet more of this in the morning for a while, not blasting into my brain at top volume but nevertheless discernible and "internally" audible. so whatever good and positive energy I have from the extremely low reserves they have drained and literally FED OFF ENERGETICALLY as ugly sleazy arnold like all the rest is pumped up as he drains me. The energetic transfer of my positive energy as they dump their ugly black hate, insecurities and whatever they feel insecure about they dump onto me as their preferred torture, torment and reduction of my capability. The women have me raped and mutilated and disfigured. The men endlessly torture me to obtain ideas so they can get the royalties and profits off the movies their women who laugh, giggle and get lead roles as "feminists" so "strong and bold" while they sit passively next to the violent rape men who inflict their rage upon me, formerly upon them (sometimes still). //Dirty stench arnold along with nasty rancid gavin, both of whom have been very sweaty athletes along with baryishnikov have spent years and years ordering their nasty minority minions, usually brown-skinned because of the deficiency of blacks to do the dirty work as normally is the system but it depands on locality the nazi groups employ the cheapest variant of their proxy black energy dumpster bigot puppets to spray filth and ugliness. today spending over one hour cleaning, as I had detoxed horrific stench liquids which have been trapped beneath layers of solid "walls" of hard poison in my back--coming out not "feces" color especially but black in many instances, black and/or brownish but of a consistency that is completely like some kind of chemical goop with gall stones mixed into the hard, rock hard or stinking diarrrhea and this is the extreme I have had to deal with on a non-stop basis since 2000 when this poisoning began (I had moved out of Miami to Gainesville where within 2 months my body swelled up to a huge size and 25 pounds suddenly added to my body inexplicably since I had not changed any of my diet whatsoever. It has remained trapped in my body but it was there all my life, but in a soft, pliable coating internally they began adding an agent to harden the more flexible, but still adhering to my bones and this poison comes out sometimes sticking to my body, it sticks to the toilet sides not even moving just stuck on any object it can cling to so the chemical structure obviously has adherence "hooks" similar to some hook-structured parasite (but it's not parasites it's the chemicals, nearly impossible to get out, and they stopped poisoning me to death only about 3 years ago or 2 years ago I can't remember because every single day is me fighting for my life to get them to stop raping poison into my body as deeply as possible which they never stopped as I wrote and screamed and fought they laughed punched slapped sticking their penises into my body slapping my face calling me bitch as the shit skank shitalikna and the rest of this black stink filth of white inferiority mediocrity laughed and went to oscars using my ideas for barbie, malificent, maria all about women's empowerment. The entire spectrum of the top pop and film women of blonde appearance and many, many blacks (no jews there are almost no jews except one from israel of fair skin light hair she came to steal ideas form me and went to the oscars and went off applauded starring in movies in which the english in particular were her "sexual" partners in movies as she jumped up on their hips with her legs wrapped around them--she is very often displayed as either sobbing hysterically reciting her lines or sexualized and obtained her initial "fame" for portraying a very happy and willing pedophile partner for a mafia sniper type assassin. //That was a little side note but she very happily has ingrained all the promises of laughing about "other people" like all her very wealthy partners the nazis of the blonde and "fair skin" persuasion. One of them claims to be "jewish" and is going to invest heavily in the new Tel Aviv condos she partners with the big Kahuna leader of the regime (out of America but fully in the pocket of Putin and nazi groups around the world) very openly and all money transferred to the wealthy. The not darker skin and hair hued nazi women usually very blonde get part of the first dibs into investment into Tel Aviv once the genocide is completed. One of the few I have just commented on is "related" by godfather status to the "Jewish man" with his blonde very obviously smug "nazi" type not jewish wife as they inflict every single iota of racism and sexism upon me and stealing ideas and hitting abusing insulting in complete contradiction to their movie themes for which the "jew" displays the controlled opposition for which many a jew like sanders likewise plays (acceptance for not being a jew so crucial for so many of that endlessly massacred group so now the di
I AM PHYSICALLY UNABLE TO CLEAN except when I can stand straight, not having to bend. Even then, moving any vertebrae is too extreme for my fractured set of vertebrae all along my spine from the deep sleep fractures performed under hypnotic drugging and I believe the teleportation transports my consciousness to the teleported location with a combination of this brain implant and the spinal implants I am rendered total and complete lacking all sensory input except that perhaps my strata of subconscious or unconsciousness is afflicted at such times. They spray stinking black gunk on literally all items in my vicinity and even around the perimeter of my living domain around the natural setting they throw trash, break trees, throw hangers, parts of furniture into the otherwise pristine areas where everybody else sees beautiful and healthy trees, flowers and when I first moved in, there were colonies of birds and they clustered on my patio when I called out to them and not exactly like flying towards me, but landing on my patio when I was just a few feet away from the sliding doors peering into my room and chirping and staying on my patio. They were removed the birds that fly past my window are in such speed that they are a blur of speed due to the undoubted killing of any birds around my window. This is met with routine killing of my plants and they are all sprayed with deteriorating sprays with brown droplets appearing tattooed onto the leaves which had not been there just a day ago. The plants all are withered, the beautiful tendrils and flowers killed but only after I tend them daily and give them nutrition after I fertilize them ugly sleazy dirty arnold and his filthy europigape scum ilk surrounding me--trashy, nasty filthy and murderous bigots all programmed in nazi holocaust and death squad stalking maneuvers--like him, greasy stupid sleazy and body builders while they poison me so I am mutilated, bed-ridden, fractured and all thanks to the united states government adoration of all things euro-nazi and white trash mediocrity put in endless power while using these technologies and stinking filth to pollute and maim and destory me. But first, I have ideas because I grew up in an artistic background academia and they must disparage all and make it like my parents werer just more "losers" and "ugly" stupid crap to be gotten rid of in the stages of holocaust good riddance policies that ugly arnold the stench black scum filth spewing hate entices all the filth of whorewood and congress, fully established with their endless decades of monotony k-rap sleazy filthy movies and crap pop songs all the while the talent and quality of the "arts" has diminished so badly it is a commonplace observation not merely my personal opinion (that dirty whorewood has lost most of it's originality and charm and the movies just "suck" while my movies obtained out of torture and me drugged and dying and being raped--writing about injustice women's rights mind control (i.e. charles mansion and CIA california prison mind control/drugging experiments which have been noted and are in public record not my "opinion" but I wrote about that--it was turned into the endless years of rancid ugly sleazy maggot robbe's endless trips to oscars featured in my concepts--I called whorewood a babylon as well. I wrote of Blonde Marilyn Monroe and her role and the possible mind control heaped upon her and her possible murder--speculation now this I admit is speculation but at the moment the exact theme I wrote of was on her misery--which I really don't think she actually was all that miserable in relative terms to what misery really is as this group inflicts their innermost misery on me perpetually daily and ugly stench dripping in oppressed sweat is arnold the ugly stink as well as gavin from a dysfunctional abuse family probably alcoholism and physical violence but he is not half as nazi sick as arnold--the governors I have been assaulted by in the past 2 years are a bit zany to put that in the most positive light possible amidst the ugly stench black haze of the reality of their inner psychic worlds, viods in spiritual positivity but they all appear like bright and shiny once they inflict torture and death upon others--
ugly arnold has, like so many blossomed from all the months of personally torturing me. His ugly red faced appearance has improved because abuse and torture but in spiritual terms, dumping black energy (sorry to use the terms that malcolm x clarified as being racist) but the color black to denote a lack of color an empty lightless "evil" spiritual domain in which malign murder and death energies can lurk without light shed on them)
------------------------
cleaning my room, this is the transmutation because I shat out streams of liquified poison with chunks of probably gall stones and bits of the hard poison crunched into pieces and parts of whatever else was growing and hardening and rotting in my body---I must be exact in this just to emphasize the utter sickness I am dealing with while they abuse and torture me using this tech for around 16 hours per day and night (combined of course) daily and for months--since trump but 6 months prior to the 2024 election they began this schedule routine knowing that musk (my speculation "conspiracy theory") was going to help "rig" the outcome and they all knew it. All have been planning in advance all knew beforehand that this was going to be the end of the dem outright regime but behind they had all been positioned to play various critical roles of superficial opposition. Always you can count on the democ-rats to just barely get to the finish line for any supposed boon to society but in the end, just at the moment of almost winning or passing a life-preserving or saving bill for the "normal folk" (losers and suckers--of course, they all point at me saying "it's only you, not me" most of these people assaulting me come from working class or poor backgrounds and have been handed unjustified hundreds of millions for demonstrating various stages of sexualized heroic struggles against tyrannical wealth and entities and etc, for the most part all resemble absolutely the wealth tirade of death they embrace --my death and the death of many for their perpetuall upkeep.
I am not trying to disparage socialism or communism when I write that they are being controlled by these "forces" as "paptriots' would make assumptions as to what I am implying. I mean centralized tyrannical forces where light is blocked off and the black power behind the bright, shiny wealthy surface is death and murder to suck out and steal the black energy sucking holes must drain anythibng possible to continue their socialist agenda of me working for no pay and being killed because they can't stand me and what I represent---people having a chance to compete and win against them and if not white blondish are therefore slated to be executed in mass horrific but orchestrated glorification of white nazism the spectacles which lured in all the abusers and black-hearted parasites of nordic appearance now beckoning the blacks and jews and brown shades to join in what a glorious feast of endless wealth poured on everybody who participates
I see this daily with arnold dispensing endless bounty upon all who rush and throng eagerly to beat abuse threaten my life many promising they wil do it arnold as well many times
and then, black stench sprayed on everything in my room into my body--
I am unable to bend and clean but even mostly unable to do anything most of the time. I spend my life trying to not be vulnerable at this level of total incapacitation but not outright bedridden paralyzed (but have been nearly for years and decades but always I fought to do what I could to exercise and heal but in such a delirium literally a delirium of extreme drugging and mental incapacitation but appearing like I was cognizent. the COMPARTMENTALIZATION used by this gruop is amazing and like many a secure system which employs compartmentalization as their security protocol, this is their real structure so providing evidence is nearly impossible withtou group concensus, and so far the black poison underneath the huge bright warm blonde nazi smiles has not produced the internet rot cancer which I am fighting to not die from every day(as most of my family have died from "cancer" but in particular those who the most eagerly followed the system, most of whom obtained millions of dollars many are still living in luxury and the more they employ murderous violence upon me the less poison they appear to have in their bodies but my mother was extremely poisoned and just wanted to die really in the end--didn't want to go through healing wanted to get it over with. I struggled to try to coinvince her to detox and spend her money on detox she just made her signing "why" type excuse because she told me she would die like riding the last round of the roller coaster with a martini in hand. The agony and malformation of her body in the hospice, the photo I saaw (I was fighting death at the time I was so sick and ill and fighting the depp black energy hate machine of abuse and rape I could not respond; I was so disgusted with my family for having put me through this and I was so ill I could not do more than 9ignore it the daily abuse from the depps has been ongoing since 2013 the last 2 years of that sick dirty filth from depp his filthy spawn has been non-stop abuse due to the years of her obtaining endless top priority in modeling and in bringing nazi french into h-wood and italians and etc the plastic surgery the modeling jobs and lead roles and so she expects adn they all expect this huge empire of entertainment which controls politicians I have had to see the dirty transactions for years--just saw it again in action yesterday with hillary and james along with repub terminigger and a spate of rancid green brown shirt day "punks" on dope yelling what arnold instructed them to scream at me as his surrogate (this happens endlessly the voice-to-skull is used to relay exact sentences to yell at me so the repeat of what the nazi euro-trash rape men who are all adulated beyond belief all repeat the same phrases--the americans this "punk" scum did the same and "feminist" hillary just sat smug and smirking james carville is more interested in my anti-progressive statements--which I am absolutely backing these statements but not to descry the socialist and communism of those who actually mean human dignity for all and shared resources but the inevitability of people misusing power is the result due to the endless infiltration of all oppositional groups to enrrenched genocidal regime tyrannical powers rulars monarchs and these types of all persuasions for many centuries but the communist socialist regimes have proven to be far more genocidal and tyrannical than their predecessor oppression regimes (because the people grasping for power are the more vicious as those are surrounding me--coming out of working class want to be superior not "established old money" but "new" money which ijs vicious in grasping terror oppression and violence
so the filth I cleaned today--black rancid stink sprayed on the items surrounding my bed which I am inhaling continuously--ugly arnold has vile stinking sprays put on my clothing and bed linens when I am at the height of detox this horrific black poison--the emblem of the spiritual nature of this gruop but his filthy stench is profoundly hateful the nazi legacy has produced absolute rancid black hate actions and thoughts in people--the creativity they exhibit is in how to torture and abuse and insult in more and more violent and c reative ways and the snowball effect is of rancidity which increasese as the leeches keep feeding off me life force being sucked out of my body in a spiritual exchange of life force their ugly black energy my happy peaceful placid energy. My morning energy is very high I used to go jogging at 5 a.m. 4-6 miiles pe day in college--I used to take TWO aerobics classes every day--five times a week.
and now I wake up and begin my morning thinking that they can't just keep coming back and they rush back, the "loser" screeching of the depp filth ugly black hole begins yet again. as it feeds only off this contract it is the only thing anchoring it to any kind of "sauccess" apparently it can't do anything but this in it's life for the past 20 years or longer. Tethered to that rancid ugly black energy filth dumb creep is a black energy french mommy rancid ugly dirty rape enthusiast nazi rapist and a slew of it's family out of france---the debauchery and hateful legacy of all the sadism and ugliness that french have ever imposed upon others appears to be the formula behind this "blonde" force which people only identify as the mind programmed of aesthetics due to nazi programming. My ideas providing this ugly black stench group of spiritual extreme malaise and sickness, empowered by an equally black death malaise of the united states congress which has endlessly been paid and bought off by nazi money and promises of london mansions french mansions german living such great people these americans can only worship germans and treat them like idols--the blacks in particular oh how revolting it is to see how the obamas grovel with deference to whitey nazi bigot german raping me--how they have profited off it--hillary endlessly embracing germans. I remember in her 2016 campaign in a circle of german men and women for a german-language talk show with her fists literally clenched at her side, probably unconsciously in terror of appearing in any way they would not endorse. It was hillary appearing for the first time I have ever seen her terrified and unbalanced in her usual very composed countenance. Her need for german approval either means that this really is the only ticket to ride into any office in america that has high priority--as I see this endless slavish deference and looks of smiling awe and servitude near worship of americans towards germans--of all skin colors the obvious bowing and scraping implies absolute lower status in all levels of society and the need for german approval--
the black stench they have their poorer and often white nazi men and women in my vicinity ordering and structuring poor brown and black people to pour and spray and kill my animals and poison my food they all eagery go about doing this with sly looks and smirking hate and then groveling smiles of love at the ugly black-hearted stinking filth partners white skin blonde hair the modeling the advertisemtns always these dirty stinking filth creeps are glorified. That this group has been glorified with my own personal revelations and creative ideas which are about ME not them they are the opposite to me they are inferior ugly sleazy dirty followers of instructions lacking all beauty where it really matters and the light is extinguished at best. Rancid and rotten to such an extreme that any attempt to delude myself that they are in any respect decent human beings and they just need to shed their hateful armors of defense amidst the violence of their peers who are likewise violent, untrustworthy but they group together and now it is them all against me all pitted against me as the "enemy" it brings them together in a "loving" embrace ugly arnold gets his filthy movie career back (over a decade of having me tortured and poisoned and raped so they can traumatize ideas out of me regarding fighting injustice and I have studied quite a lot in my life. Grad school to get out of the SSI disability rut they increased the poison so badly that I was paralyzed when I had just finished my graduate studies and could do nothing but shit diarrhea out while being raped (murdered they were pumping the poison into my body this was done by the partner of stallone who managed his nightclub on south beach on washington avenue back in the late 90's, where I sold cigars as an independent vendor so my name is not associated with that mafia club nestled in the basement of the Israelii Jewish owner from The Harrison Hotel (stilll there on Washington avenue with huge upgrades to what it had been earlier where many people dwelled there like a motel for months-on-end as I had done. )
the stink I cleaned today which I could not bend and clean due to being bedridden while arnold had over 500 celebrities and politicians combined abusing me for about 8 hours per day (perhaps more because while sleepi nalways a death and homeless and sexual abuse skit is forced on my deep sleep but lately they teleport me to answering creative question sessions while screaming loser and bitch after they obtain the idaes as I scream endlessly to get ugly arnold that stinnk filth off me and he always returns with more celebriteis--as the green brown shirt day has returned after years of a "hiatus" broughgt back by roancid dirty "feminist" "I"m italian-american" skank gaga whose singing always revolted me as did her personality but nevetheless, because she advertised her fake "anti trump and pro femnist" stance during the me too movement while actually blobbing onto having me raped for her endless shitty singing and huge mass thousand fan spectacles and shows and tv shows and movies endlessly on and on always glorified put into the biden inauguration to hail the gotti crime family as biden stated that he's really "tought" because his wife is "Italian american" and thus he is tough like a gangster.
the stink they sprayed on the items I just cleaned today after shitting out a ream of horrific stinking liquified poisons with chunks of probably gall stones (did not insepct it they broke the light in my bathroom the toilet seat the spray nozzle for the toilet the sink basin the water heater the floors are stinking and sprayed and dumped with debris after I clean--they open the panels of the tile walls after I clean the bathroom to spray rancid grease on the floor and there is nothing I can do to prevent this I have been trying for a very long time. They just go into my room when I leave and destroy my every attempt to protect my living space so they can't make it stiniking and filthy adn destroy and kill me while I am sleeping and unable to protect myself.
I cleaned these areas of items which are frayed, stained, etc by them, and black gunk on the bed when I took the linens off for washing (by hand--they broke the washing machine they also broke the water nozzle connecting the hose so I must pay for a new hose while my money is completely cut off since march, 2025 or just mend it with the rubber glvoes I use to exttact the hard poison which blocks the toilet and I must literally reach to pull it out--
and etc etc the endless loops of the filthy dirty creeps who came years ago and have blossomed endless tours for green brown shirt day screaming at me and calling me names and hitting me and busing me and going off with dirty skank gaga for more "cool kid" presentations for the festivals and burning man and def con or whatever in california and around the world (they now have this german "punk" scumbag who has been redefined by the plastic surgery and botox treatmetns and beautification specialisties that the depp filth group has bestowed upon him, paid for by the malfeasance grift of newsom or shitnigger arnold when they steal homeless money from accounts in california or however they fund these operations---or the trillions of dollars the every president for decades keeps funding through legislation dark money poured into defense and the DOD and etc--for "defense" while funding terrorists actually who they then turn againsst (i.e. they can never defeat the taliban after tillions of dollars in the highest efficient directed energy weapons systems in the world aimed at the taliban and yet old military hardware that biden left after pulling out is suitable to fight the u.s. forces and for decades this has been ongoing--they were all funded and equipped by the CIA and U.S. government
and such operations are now internally and have been for decades--killing civilians -killing the hippies in san farncisco to stop the anti-fascist and art movement the absolute stupidity and dumbing down of the shit out of whorewood who are so blank they must torture me to obtain ideas--al the creators who are original in thought are gone it appears in whorewood only groveling yes people remain and they all lovingly say yes to all demands ugly arnold only has to smile and say it quietly and they all perform every act of permeditated murder on a "slow" "soft kill" level and not so soft after all
this was the same interaction between skank gaga that rancid singer whose voice is so annoyingly nasal but she sings the american anthme at huge sports events and for the biden inauguration to thank the mafia for helping install his feckless entity into power who so smoothly handed trump the next presidency through endless last minute "mistakes" but calculated long before
all their efforts at passing anything really helping people for long-term just failing at the last minute--this is the endless repeat from the insider terrorists like elizabeth warren all they appear to do with yelling aplomb at how great they are at defending the poor people for whom they suffer and sweat over to help and save all just fails at last minute
that is a repeat formula by which you can identify them in the future.
So, I could not clean I was being raped ravaged and endlessly ugly stupid sick arnold, himself endlessly absolutely controlled by the kennedies and by his nazi teams im places like nazi austria and I really have experience of having been in bavaria and I know the land well enough to know they are transmitting information and scripts and actions for him to repeat-=-or groups like this. But concentratred in germany as they are, their genocidal plots are always supported but unfortunately by the american government and since WWII or really,much earlier that was not just one isolated nazi hitler who sprang up but many years of preparation (one action they all took was the French conference at Evian in which they determined that Jews would NOT have any access to Embassy protection ANYWHERE IN EUROPE once the nazis took power. This was done prior to the holocaust but is never included in ANY movie about the war but it is a vital component
so I waas writing about rancid really mind controlled, cocained-out steven spielberg above whose "god daughter" this blonde nazi creep married to a dark-haired jewish man out of new york city--she is planning and has already created a huge luxury investment condo in the new tel aviv and spielberg has brought her into the "Jewish" community like he had his vile wife glorified and me viiified. they ruashed to join in back in the obama years and have not stopped. u gly stench arnold has been there continjuously with his rancid movie career bfrought back from the stagnant state he appears to be personally but I can see that he has glowed with energy out of duming his filth black bile and sick sleaze and filth out of him into me. He raped me by the way and has encouraaged men to beat and rape me then had my hair follicles removed when I fought back, fractured my body stole items had animals killed, etc
the stench they inhabit in their spiritual domain was sprayed via their hateful minions themselves inhabiting black muck filth spiritual domains in the lack of love and empathy and human compassion but on the higher wealth levels the smug certainty of being endlessly paid and protected--and themselves coming from the lower ranks of society out of america at least and the vicious violent lack of all humanity with excuses of racism to assulat me with black energy death but only to thepoint of slowly killing me leaving no apparent evidence rather than outright murder--which they all threaten me with and many more honest trash ni88er white scum rapist men say when they are "finished" with me then....
so I had to clean what stank of rotten mushroom like sepsis creating fungus sprayed underneath an animal tusk as decoration--stinking and black muck on my cloths used to clean for spaces I just cleaned not too long ago--not to the point of black stinking muck on the cleaning rags which had been spotless because the filth teams spray so much stinking filth on my clothing that eventually I can't clean the filth stench off any longer. It gets cut up to create a huge pile of these bedsheets, clothing which are so rancid stinking despite fighting to clean them piles of this stuff remains and I clean with it--the stench sort of goes away so I can at least handle the cloth to spray bleach on it with water, etc and the cloth is black and muck-ridden greasy disgusting after a few swipes on objects I just cleaned a few weeks ago.
--------------
The disgusting filth of green brown shirt day appeared because they hacked a video of themselves playing with puppies on the front page of huffpost. With many news sites, there are videos that are frozen you must click on them or quickly click them off. My years of opening huffpost early in the morning to get the sensational front lines they always exhibit so I can see exactly how bad the destruction is going which level of catastrophe to research or investigate for every day of another huge gimmick that has been the hallmark of why the american people have transmuted their love for the apprenctice creative idea for selling concepts which trump administered for seasons (I only watched 30 seconds of this or maybe 2 minutes in total, every single time he was glaring with hate and murderous ugly rage at a jewish or black or brown person getting fired I knew instantly this was a racist show and a racist person. In my delirium however, in 2016 I merely clicked on his personalized facebook post of him sitting with grinning yellow teeth in his private jet during his campaign tours--the glow of his teech needing caps and the gleen of the camera light entailed this was a little mobile phone snap and not a campaign photo--I clicked on it and wrote some little slight aimed at him because I knew he was a racist (but not understanding or knowing anything else about him) I was a blank slate not having followed his career only that people in miami talked incessantly about his divorce and there was one other instance when I was riding motorbike in north miami beach, way up in the 150's avenue zone, and a building he and his developer partners were selling or offering condos in for the endless overtake of miami by the 4th Reich which was spreading into all areas of south florida (had already reached but when I moved there in mid 90's it was a very different place and not as nazi openly as it became and now is a bastion of white nazi overtake and racism to an extreme--even with all the black and brown people, at least as far as their overwhelming enthusiasm in attacking me to get nods and smiles from the white scum who hand them promotions for4 their every nazi action towareds me and they are so viloent and nasty it's a continous life threat to live in florida for me by now they overtook everything and it remains the haters who assaulted me are still waiting and have been teleported to grab abuse and attack me demanding that I am crazy if I don't just lovingly embrace them as abusers I left without saying goodbye to who threatened my life attacked me so I had to leave investments I had made and lost all money on they stole and took over and this group of shit form la with stallone brought them all back, including my family)
but a huge building size photo of trump in the middle pane of two men on either side, literally covering this entire building on Ocean drive or highway 1 if you prefer--something I had to see because I had to take a left turn off that road to get to my dental appointment (medicaid offering me one and only one option in miami anywhere near my actual address to get an abusive cleaning which was a miracle considering bush had cut all dental off and it was not yet obams'a turn (and then it was provided and now it will be cut off agaiin)
and I clicked on his photo and that began the next decade of rape, poisoning to death as obama and hillary and the rest who routinely rush to abuse me yelling with death threats for my reaction of rage to get off me after decades of their murder of me which I have b arely survived and aarnold is still trying ot kill me using abuse while I am in deep healing and survival mode physically literally abusing me in extreme sickness which leads to complete destruction to energy and vital systems and on such a long-scale and sustained level months of non-stop years of non-stop abuse while I am perpetually shitting this poison out
they brough steven spielberg to abuse me and I wrote of him above--somehow his annoying presence is palpable because I posted on facebook yesterday or two days ago a snippet from back to the future because of the "biff" bullying episode when homework was demanded for free by biff upon the "protagonists" father who was his "age" in the time machine epidode back to the 50's. The gotti family and dirty ugly arnold dumb scum with his nazi machine telling him what to say and do, and he is so programmed and so narrow-minded and obsessed with implementing this overtake as his prime focus and in torturing more oscar-winning concepts out of me while abusing, raping and torturing me to death taking away everything I have and work for including survival money from disability all stolen broken ugly stinking black
making jokes about my poison-laden breasts which are sagging from black poison hanging off my abdomen and my breasts as he does and they all do while they did nothing but have men pound the poison into my body after raping me nearly to death in this lethal combination the group laughed and still laughs about it smug silent and then making hateful abuse comments about my breasts while i am naked, my body my hips and then raping abusing
and their stink their b lack ugly hate is hanging off my breasts my abdomen and my face is ruined my face is now broken down from years of tears being forced out of my eyes but the year and a half of arnold and gavin having unfettered access to bringing in every shit fuck who raped and abused me who rush to join in--from miami, my sick "family" which I left decades ago trying to never have any contact with them ever again even when my mother died I had no contact with them and the emails their partners sent me arrived with horrible malwarre literally infecting my computer obviously when I just opened up an email not clicking on any attachments--
and the stink they create on every device my laptop stained ugly broken down everything blackened ugly frayed stinking
all supported by steven spielberg the "jew" who has represented "jews" but fully brings on every english nazi he has put in movies who make death threats and from whom he gets the english crown nod for more movie contracts and deals and trips to the oscars under obama under trump now because he is fully u nder control by arnold
literally another obsequious mininon following the genocidal antisemitic abuse tha tarnold tells his black adherents to perform they do it so violently and willingly with such happy huge smiles--like j- lo who is there trying to get his approval for sex slave outfits for me to wear under his approval while they smear stinking ugly filth on clothing that is light-colored but not slavish sexual in appearance
endlessly torturing me whiel I am so incapacitaed in healing crisis mode and then bringing in violent dirty ugly nasty rat-faced imperioli from the sopranos with this brooklyn team of murdering nazi bigots trained by the mussolini and sophia loren promise of more mansions in italy you can get everything just allow them to build more nazi enclaves which appear like italian villas everything is italian all they live for is italy
people condemn the equally abusive or similarly abusive ben shapiro for supporting israel but no one even makes a slight mention about how much support the mafia gives to italy to control and own america nor their absolute slavish groveling to blondes espeically germans the old axis powers are absolutely in play\
but with giggly dirty sophia who has stinking brown goo which stains permanetntly sprayed on clothing I am making by hand which is not sex slave in appearance but my own creations based on sort of baroque styles with flaired sleaves because these creeps keep spraying such filth on othe clothing--they also shrink clothing I buy which I really like so it is 2 sizes too small and I just add sleaves and create my own fashions as she watches on endlessly with the gottis they later have all the clothing I spent hours creating by hand sprayed so horrific permanent stains are black and brown dotted on the white clothing and light blue--every pretty light color gets sprayed with brown and black spots which never come off so they can force me to wear drab and dark colors then they scream how "ugly" I am--my face with huge black circles form decades of tears being forced out of my eyes--but gavin old scum has forced months on end daily (and today no different just a bit less) tears pouring out of my eyes tears brimming my eyel;ids as he slaps my face and I have to pick the huge bulges of creepy glue snot out of my nose because they just stick to the side of my nostrils internally because the artificially-induced mucus endlessly pouring into my nose and every time I eat they force this when they are hacking into my computer htey force me to sneeze violently they can force throat constriction while I am eating sleeping or speaking and then mucus to pour out of my eyes for hours to my death they would do it if they could
black circles and my face distorted from years of daily screaming becasue they abuse me to the point of rage after they inject stinking poisons into my bladder via injecting through my vagina--I believe this was done for years when pesce and deniro and baryishnikov and lindsey graham and that group of nasty men got a hold of torturing me--going to the oscars two years in a row deniro then got a divorce from his older black wife and obtained a granddaughter aged wife a baby and an island somewher he is building palace on--always "fighting trump" as the pro hillary group the endless gratitude they display for hillary and the clintons and james carville and the obamas for having kept them in endless power sex trafficking a la epstein is never tied to them
stinking black filth making my eyes huge black circles tears pouring out of my eyes daily for years shitting black poison out--black stench sprayed on my clothing when I wash my sleep gowns they have brown water in the sink basin becasue I must hand wash everything by hand they broke the washing machine (and broke the water spout for the patio water supply broke the tiles sprayed brown permanent goo on the white tiles so they are brown with stains yellowed and brown sprayed black filth on the artistic tiles I put over the blackened railing of the patio ledge so all is sprayed with black and brown permanetn stinking goo which never comes off. The floor which I manually put a moscaic artwork on very beautiful has been slashed to p ieces and black goo sprayed over it and then the layers to cover the ugly black and the ripped shredded beautiful artwork I put down which probably would still be there after years it was done very well by me.
It goes on and on. Every day this ugly group of black ugly hate with plastic surgery rennovation money to have guilded gold ornate surroundings sprays their ugly hate filth on me. Because I have dark hair, and they made my hair turn grey not merely from me shitting poison out dying from poisoning being raped so the poison is puonded more deeply into my body as a murder mechanism, denied health crea my food poisoned with other types of poisoning not bloating but always drugged as well so my internal organs are failing and then abusing me with screaming abuse hitting slapping raping me in teleportation while I am; fighting to heal on a near-death level at times at this time the poison is so toxic and ugly sick black trashni88er arnold abuses me with murderous violence mentally and yelling violent death threats peoploe screaming at me into my brain with me drugged in truth serum rthen asking me for more ideas for them to steal for their upcoming movies in which they turn my concepts of fighting against their death hate nazi machine into blonde heroism fighting nazis and for women fighting abusive men and all are glorified by elizabeth warren, bernie sanders, hillary clinton, donald trump, mike johnson, and the list of course inclues hegseth and the next list of candidates
I can't get the hate black bad energy of mandami off my every youtube page I have tried to block him out by making a compliant to youtube that the content is offensive because I can't block his filthy ugly face off my youtube channel. Because I literally SEE them for one second before scrolling down they then get "rights" to violently abuse and exploit me. Mandami is building his nazi "socialist" coalition so any video he puts on my youtubve channel, which I watch to learn how to try to get reid of the viruses and malware they endlessly hack into my every computer system so almost instantly I can't use any system, must clear all files and try to find ways to block out their malware and endless hacking so my comuter is rendered an attack vectorcontinuously
can't type can't write and my brain is under attack into black hate zones while I write this--they scatter my brainwaves in some semblance of technological skewing of thought patterns compartmentalization of brainwaves plus subliminal commands
thus the rancid unwanted green brown shit day of that group of k-pop scum bigot nazis out of san farnciso, which was a haven for "alternative" nazis who want to be openly gay instead of closeted, for example and whatever but they turned the exploration of meaning themes of the 60's and 70's intto death squads and then stealing the clothing and superficidal mannerisms of the really original punk and art people and turned it into commercial crap bullshit with stolen concepts as they all do (that includes many a black "anti-racist" repetitious blathering hateful black energy pundit of nazis attacking me always stealing the concepts that others were killed for espousing but now they are welcome to usher in meaningless trite repetitions only as long as they don't mean it people will also have a superficial and in the case of green muck brown day, all the punk political power is gone compelely they just recite stupid "fun p unk" lyrics" )
but all I did was SEE them before scrolling down and they appeared instantly that night while I was endlessly trying to ignore this group of ugly sick sleazy stpuid sick black energy life sucking parasitic filth
they had not been abusing me all morning as they have done for YEARS for hours per day until my face is just broken like a severely abused domestic violence rape target or worse
and they came however at night. The death threats from terminigfger and the gotti team with this imperioli sick ugly rancid crap who is trying ot revitalize his shit career by behaving like this is a mob hit aimed at me to endlessly provide them with ideas derived from my years of study, grad school apparently none of them has any ideas untilk they can permutate and mutilate them into nazi glorification and my endless dengration after they abuse and torture nearly to death every day because ugly sleazy dirty arnold must get get get grfab take rape and they all put that ugly black stench filth into power because he's such a greedy scum ape parasite sucking machine of "entitlement" which fuels their endless increasingly huge group participation.
Back to mandami and his endless participation in hijacking my every click on youtube and on the internet, as they all do. Ugly sick filth black energy life sucking parasite dirty arnold hacked some movie clips of his shitty psychopath murder "hero" movies where he plays action-packed government military hero brutally killing people and making sleazy black energy jokes which has been so enthralling for americans that while they condemn the "feminist woke" women who make movies analyzing rape culture, not a single condemnation of ugly dirty arnold and his endless death joke movie violent clips where he is always a "hero" in the end---along with clint east of edon-h-wood who became mayor of carmel, where dirty sink stink pitt obtained his next mansion on the ocean in a rock-formation style architecture house when lindesy graham had black stinking filth poured into my bathroom after I declined his sex slave nazi offer for his "family" to profit off my enslavement with "christian" condemnation for my analysis that their version of jesus was of worshipping the dead jew on a cross rather than anything else but not stating it plainly like that but just saying, under truth serum, while in deep sleep, teleported to the current aspirant for the continuation of the endless train of hateful bigots I just lump them all into the nazi category all hail the germans like worshipful churchgoers, much more fully invested in worshipping nazi germany than jesus or anything to do with sustaining life on earth with peace and love for all-oh no black stink
graham had my bathroom literally flooded the cut holes in the bathroom holes as water was 2 inches deep with floating grease debris on top (they pour filth through the wall tiles they open from the other side). I had been literally bedridden and has happened in the past 2 month I was in agony literally serious agony from poisons enlarging behind my knee caps and into my ankle due to this poison which is a serpentine structure wrapped around literally all my body parts internally and all is internal but my body is deformed. It enlarges in places of vulnerability when graham began his assault upon me, back when trump was undergoing the fani willis investigation for election interference in georgia and graham was under threat of being brought to court to testify--he obtained immunity after abusing me with his "sister" whom he called his "mother" but someone said in a podcast she really is his "daughter"
anyway, I was bedridden graham began abusing me y elling and screaming murderously violently for my questioning of their jesus hanging in "crucified delight" above their dinner table--money and wealth emanating the entire room the money he has obtained and handed to his "family" is immense they grasp at me now to keep the money and power rolling and for jews to get killed in another holocaust so their christian evangelical group can partner with the german evangelican and anglican groups (such as I attended meetings all in Schwabish years ago before I was teleported without end to my awareness but undoubtedly being raped by stallone's partner nicola siervo who remains with mansions and millions of dollars after years of trying to murder me in this awful way--stallone endlessly awarded with praise by trump and by the biden teams as well-=--
and mandami--came to hit and make antisemitic hate comments but in "light" form not outright nazi but the segue to genocide with his stupid hate jokes based on cliche racist stereotypes but smirking like a nazi laughing with the german "punk" obviously teaming up with green brown day shirt scum shit pop band of meaningless nazi shit crap boys--the same people operating as "socialists" are socialist in germany but coming to america to portray anti-trump while the trump team of maga with k noem cluster around him screaming at me with stern disapproval before the endless rape and non-christian violence at me for saying NO endlessly instead of yes endlessl yas everyone else does continuously without end--the jews are like nodding dumb sick black nothingness saying yes and obeying and inflicting genocidal actions of murder at me the most enthusiastic of all are my family
and mandami is plastering my internet with his greasy digusting face and that of the michigan "muslim" who makes very "encouraging" progressive videos about all the promises for giving "the people" all they are craving like health care for all--etc. All life-saving promises to the people desperate literally fighting for their lives now as this entire group has forced on me so decision-making is on the edge of sanity and belief and mind control is much more powerful then when people are relaxed and able to think of other options.
All it takes for them to viciously murderously pile up into a huge shit storm of black hate energy against me is to force and hack their filth unwanted faces and shit blots of hate onto my every internet click
I search for information on how to heal on youtube about politics to see what is happening because I had not been as responsible as I should have been for most of my life and thus I was so easily contaminated with the black lying stink of all these creeple not understanding that trump wanted accused black men lynched without evidence and only on racist suspicion
if I had been able to pay for newspapers I had no internet no computer there was nothing and I was and had been reading newspapers but somehow just not able to ascertain the serious nature of this decline and I was very impoverished due to the fractures and poisoning and the abuse with my family monitoring it all endlessly to ensure they obtained mansions and private tutors for their children and every perk possible now they are getting jobs in whorewood as "artists" and for everything modeling and etc for me having written ideas this group stole and then tortured me to obtain more written ideas and now have not stoppoed for over 6 years torturing me to the point of every breakdown possible as I type out raged posts they steal ideas they abuse me for hours to obtain ideas and ugly black energy life-sucking arnold is this center piece white nazi filth object who hands out every dirty stinking prize award to the greedy sleazy ugly sick meaningless life sucking trashy shit of whorewood--almost always white but swarms of blacks with the obamas rushing to get more--since 2008 that group partnering with stallone has had me nearly killed repeatedly the viloence under hteir administrations is so severely life threatening they rush to get more under trump knowing no one is going to do anything
so mandami who is offering some "change" by some policies that should have been enacted years ago appears like a breath of fresh air to peoply being KILLED
and that stink ugly grease stupid dumb crap who is whorewood-related his mother was or is some advertising or some executive he is a product of whorewood a total fraud
\
when I condemn the progressives and the socialists and communists it is due to the stinking dirty filth fropm these podcasts I watched which came with stinnking dirty lying ugly sick sleazy creeps, mostly white and a whole host of blacks who make the anti-racist anti-trump statements they know from focus groups peole really want to hear--they obtain ideas from me to spew out more lies about their intentions
that is my reaason for warning about the nazi socialists rather then the more benign c onceptual relief structure of a socialist ideal or a communist
they seem to benevolent they rae murdering bigots working for a total death squad system overtake and concentration camps and gulags
and mandami only has to hack his filthy face
I clicked on "offensive content" I received an email in my gmail account for the video channel of my personal account, giving a "thank you for your response to video" which has never happened in all the years I have posted (very, very rarely maybe once or twice every in decades of watching youtube) anything about offensive content I just don't watch offensive content but the ugly stinking black energy filthy face of mandami is hacked eveyr single day and day after day repeatedly and any visual sight of these ugly pig scum apes means they have permission by rancid stinking arnold to abuse and exloit me
the same shit went on for years by taylor swift her rotten blank face and whore body plastered on my every attempt to open a newspaper online every single youtube every single huffpost near headline her rancid filthy mediocrity was plastered she rose into this huge figture of fame as a result, I feel and it was from this endless mere visual hack ewxploitation--as weird as that may sound to people who require evidence-based proof
and in her dirty shit marriage (and by the way, that rancid dirty skank has never appeared personally at me to assault me in teleportation, her efforts were of hacking for over a decade to her rising endless "fame" as the advertisers and huffpost especially and all the media kept pushing her for her ruse as being "democrat" but a "feminist" and "fighting trump" but having been put in power in this same system as mandami by hacking their filth onto my youtube for their filthy promoions--always appearing with huge, bright smiles and they are touted as having originality and verve, bright promise of a bright clean future they appear as heros but in reality stinking ugly black energy life sucking parasites.
The youtube email kept coming back after I deleted it. I would delete the "thank you for reporting to youtube" the one time I ever got such a response in my inbox--not in spam also by the way.
I deleted over 4 times and it kept appearing as unread due to the endless hacking this filth group pours so their filth for their promotion and the triggering and then the endless videos of his smirking ugly face reappears finally dirty taylor swift stopped after endless exaltations from society for her mundane songs and horrid boring singing voice and style--the nazi figure of white mediocrity conformity and sleazy but glorified white female blondness that america is programmed to worship. Her much adulated wedding included dirty filth pig ape pitt brad who brought her in so he could share in the profiting perhaps part of her income sent to her for his assistance-they all share in the profit they get for having my ideas stolen and for raping poisoning and beating and abusing me to death almost with information extraction ongoing for years with my ideas taking them to oscras, grammies for one singer who stole my words written about the torture violence and she turned into her "fight" and then abused me when I wrote she had stolen verbatim. She was invited to the met gala as most and all of the shit dirty whore women are after they have their filthy men pour their ugly black energy into me sucking out my passion and love--which is gone by now the abuse heaped on me by ugly white trfash men was intended to destroy my beauty, love and sexuality then ;my creativity sucked endleslsy out of me u ntil I have no more and am filled with hate my face broken down from hate, tears being forced out of myt eyes screaming literally every day screaming to get the fuck off me every day as they return laughing as I scream in rage then they threaten m lief-the filthy dirty sick putrid gotti family this ugly creep imperioli a fuck whose career ended after the shit sopranos filth crap of mind control programnminng for more italian american filth degradiation of all values and systems turned into criminal glorification as the econmomy being raped by this same group is turning people into death squad operatives for the nazis to get by economically or just criminals to survive if they are not homeless yet. And the worst is yet to come and money from the stock market promises that dark money is going to never be stopped by anyone and certainly not elizabeth warren or the democrat party and the progressives as usual will just almost pass legislation or any effort which at the last minute will fali. that pattern will not cease if you vote them into power. It's filthy and dirty. America is sinking in black stink filth homeless encampments peole living in filth and squalor but this group of rancid stinking filth who could give a goddamn fucking damn about america, the people or salvaging a lost country wallowing in debt crisis which will destroy the economy--people ingrained in sex slave programming from the black nazi shit who rush to abuse me with the blonde trash creeps from the shit movies proclaiming them as heros fighting racism but screwing the white man as a deal to get out of arrest--adn etc they have influenced people into sex prostitution type participation the mafia movies have trained the population into dirty pwsychopathic criminal exploits so glorified
and hacking is so badc I can't think or type--I keep missing the poinnt I am tyring to make and ranting while the keyboard is literally impossibel to u se
the ugly dirty gruop will come bvack and back the shit politicians willl all join in hacking gtheir crap into my youtube--I watch it to shu tup thei death ugly dirty voices and death threats and insults because my body is so sick and fragile from shitting out death poisonps that are so toxic and I am so weal and months of ugly shit terminigger literally abusing my life out and sucking my life force out of me as he pumps up his ugly dirty appearance has changed because he feeds of abuse and violence
everyone around him, the sick fuck crap whose careers ended when david lynch stopped making his psychopathy movies centering around nazi white culture and they are back viciously racist cojoining with arnold their shit careers promised to be revitalized they tell me to suck their dicks and slap punch and insult me with the depp ugly stink rat also feeding off torture and violence as a rat parasiee dumping it's ugly filth on me
and on and on
becaus I am saying no and this technology is "supposed" to entail enslaving a person into violent abuse if they dobn't comly so the dirty filth apes are just pouring their ugly black stench on me and this gruop is a stinking life destroying entity
the destruction of the environment is the telling aspect of how stupid and degenerate life force ugly black stink they are nature itself is dying from their endless rapacious stinking filth pollution and they keep on drilling baby and pounding and raping the enviornment because they "can" and so what? sstupid and life fuck blatheribng ugly dirty shit they are in every way
I am still wondering what the hell happened to america that this is never ended the stupid sick greed of teh country and ignorant complacency to being so stupid and brainwashed by some shit movies and tv shows into allowing this stench filth into power for DECADES and still the country is wallowing in debt but the white stink dirty nazi groups are having a ball their cherished desructio of human rights is almost complete. Every sleazy dirty fake is playing controlled opposition the black ugly stench of these flithy sleazy creeps has polluted all rational resistance people are so brainwashed by some sexualized posturing of frauds playing heroes.
---------------
the ugly dirty filthy violence of what I consider to be over-glorified mediocrities who are put in power by the stench stupidity and ignorant filth of the nazi and bigot fece-laden crap who have purchased enough stock on hollywood industries to literally buy out every goddamn lying politician in congress and all their "obedient" say-nothing stooges--and it's completely packed with one or the other the more media-driven personalities are the first to rush in and they get aggrandizement by CNN and MSNOW with rancid yelling filthy lawrence o'donnel and nazi "used to be" "good Christian" lying ugly bigot filth of "morning joe" with his nasty blonde bigot self-satisifed bigot nazi creep wife the ugly red-headed creep on that team (he's dyed his hair brown now) after violently abusing and threatening me he was awarded with his own show for interviews so his blank expression and posturing as someone concerned about society as 'Democrat" is further polluting the general atmosphere which has lead to the do-nothing collusion with nazi overtake.
Ugly sleazy white trash men who stick their peniese out at me make references to their penises with dirty filthy sexual pornographic reference to what they think I should do for them as opposed to the former interrogation of me at first screaming to go away, then death threat I am in the middle of a detox of violently serious poisons the poisons require days to fully get out of the lodged hard pockets within my body---two days ago a hard piece came out, in the middle of the night as the poisons literally were pulling my spine in multiple directions and I was in very great pain but asleep healing, ugly stinking arnold filth bucket of slime and mediocrity stupidity and violence had the gottis threaten to kill me as they yelled and I screamed to get that ugly filth crap off me---they threatened to killl me asked me for more ideas while I was in that state. The next morning immediately the stupid ugly rat screeching of the rat spawn of depp his filthy daughter with nazi french shit ugly black stench behind her to push for the nazi models to get lead roles in hollywood because this contract is like any money handed out there are no lack of has-been mediocrities whose careers died out decades ago literally clawing to scratch me into shreds to get lead roles again. The most over-rated but over-produced "fighters" for "freedom" back in the 70's are now sitting next to ugly rancid has-been stinking arno-a-hole terminigger that ugly trash shit threatening to kill me with ugly sick voices of murder after horus of abusing me having me raped and laughing as after I fought back to stop this group from being handed more power and taking over the last vestige of anything decent left in America---they put trump in power he put shit in power the shit has destroyed the country--and speaking of destroying the country, dirty hillary appeared with james carville because that clawing utter destroyer of america hillary has to return as often as possible with the "punk" team of shit filth and crap calling me bitch and fuck you after they sat laughing when they were invited by stench terminigger to join in and get another festival tour with ugly depp rat screeching mediocrity with tons of plastic coating and then dirty skank gaga this filthy rotten vile creep with what I consider to be the typical America's Got Talent imitator of black female gospel singers but with an ugly nasal voice and america can't get enough of mafia nazi "italian american" because she exudes hateful psychopathy in her every behavior freak make-up reminiscent of pop artists and huge costumes reminiscent of fashion icons---I used to wear things liek that I was abused, insulted and then nearly killed in accidents they contrived for having worn clothing like that abuse and insults without end from white trash surrounding me then they wear similar things and I am stuck cleaning stinking filthy clothing and not able to wear anything I only remain in a roomm shitting poison out and my own clothing routine is to go shopping for food twice a month, iun so much pain I can't go out ever for anything else. If I want to go out for socializing I can't, they destroy my property they steal my money they spray horrific poisons on my passport and destroy my shoes and break the soles and rub and grind down the soles of shoes with every pair so they are crooked thus putting my spine and hips out of alignment seriously as much as possible. If I don't guard my shoes passport and every credit card it is scratcheds my money is stolen my property like my backpacks are ripped torn sprayed so they stink are frayed are ripped and zippers broken stains smeared and everything that is new appears old and disgusting they destroy every single thing while I am gone
this group of rancid medciocrity calling itself as superiority is a blank group of meaningless ugly sick shit creeps with imperialistic nazi mentalities inculcated by decades of nazis handing them annual lead roles so they really believe they are top talent and nothing compares to them. However the reality of their careers dying as they get older has meant that this contract to rebring the delusion that they are incredible has left them with death threats and violence nearly to death to get me to say they are incredible. The programming is to poison and drug me so I am perpetually drugged and responeding to their every interrogation on ideas which they then steal but abuse me extremely afterwards and if I defend msylf they have torture and jmutilation and abuse without end. The shit like hillary rushes to get more broadway plays in her name which has happened to that filthy dirty criminal shit thing for years and she returned with green brownshit shirt day pop dumb ape group who are yelling fuck you and bitch after they force, after I begin to yell at first to get off me at the gottis and they sit smug and waiting to dig into my life and body with abuse to get their next gig. Hillary is there as well smirking when he shouts fuck you bitch after they exract information they don't know because I studied it. I am polite and friendly until they begin insulting me with endless "how can she know that and I don't" repeated repeated unytil I lose my temper because they are abusing me in my privacy endlessly day and night and this same endless interrogation then abusing me yelling "loser" and bitch adn stpuid after they ask me and I answer trying ot ignore them for years and years while they keep druggginng and abusing me to death to force trauma torture on me so fighting is very hard to do when no one is defending me not a single person whatseover after 18 years or 15 years because before this filth stupid ape mediocrity of bullshit group almost all are talentless mediocrities in my opinion they play some roles well enough but mostly because I have to meet them in person I see nothing resembling artistry or any personal awareness of anything higher elevated than reciting lines and posturing in pig sniffing air postures for awards because their plastic surgery and nazi indoctrination make them pose with nose in air and square jaws from plastic surgery implants means they are nazi and "superior"
mediocrity and shit filth creeps dirty stinking filthy not artistic in any sense they can draw and paint they can play music and sing they are blank not artistic not superior in any sense whatsoever except in endlessly pouring hate and bullshit and filth out as their daily exercise in attaining unjustified and undeserved "fame"
they keep proving their inferiority by endlessly resorting to torturing ideas out of me and then abusing me instantly afterwards. The awards they obtain out of stealing my ideas are very short-lived the stupid and nazi-themed bullshit movies that are original in concept (my ideas) become thrown away rubbish movies that won awards and no one gives a damn any longer the movies are stupid the plots are short-term entertainment tv show plot quality the writers and direcors are blank and rotten movie industry blank crap
stupid ugly arnold is part of an entire cartel of infiltration of america and putting crap and dirty filth incompetent shit in power
stupid ugly arnold requires my ideas he is unqualified to lead whorewood but he has been chosen by a stupid group of has beens and wanna be's because he is a violent abuser and I am a sick and fighting target and I have been for years and years and years and years without end
a weak and dirty ugly group but still nothing of quality coming into power and nothing currently in power so it's just an endless stench of black ugly sickness
poured on me because they are mediocritie they are not superior and ameica really needs quality people now more than ever to help shit like this get more power is now my fight as a "soldier" fighting for my country MY COUNTRY not white nazi trash's country they claim as theirs. The fight that america represents is for me not for the white nazi trash who have sold america to be infiltrated by nazi shit so their mediocrity can be endlessly put in a spotlight.
to make america stupid is the goal of stupid dirty ugly trash and I mean shit garbage arnold shitnigger is apiece of rancid filth endlessly propped up by white german male image cliched supposed to be the best bullshit engineering. He put incompetent trump into power who is ransacking america with his equally rotten nazi-controlled ameican bigot teams who litearlly worship all the german rapist pig scum filth who rape and violently assault me.That I was very beautiful and people noted that and that I was at the top of my class and I was a top athlete and they just poisoned raped and this group will not stop my face is now haggard I can't recognize my face ny longer they have deformed my face from over 15 years of litearl non-stop torrture and rape and abuse
stinking filth I just shit out their filth every day and fight to stop this filth from putting more trump shit into power but "progressive" shit disguised as the rescue they are part of the deception and part of the nazi team.
Their shit stinks up the airwaves the demorat shit is headed by corrupt nazi james carville and just disgusting hillary clinton who is rod-in-ham pig fodder bullshit with an elaborate set of verbal linguistic acrobatics she employs from her education at Georgetown and undoubtedly she utilizes mind control as does carveille. Carville is another English crown pawn used by that entity to inflitrate america he is a greedy and lying hateful man who has obtained a lot of money for portraying the demorat party--the stinking filth of crap like lawrence odonnel a very violent abuser of me and his trsahy filth brown and black co-anchors most of whom have been eliminated (undoubtedly he told nazi trump who he wanted out, joy reid and the rest katie phang he is an absolute bigot and I can assure you a double agent fully worshipping trump through his reverse psychology of blathering anti-trump fixation on trump trump trump every single rotten dirty podcast from that white worm parasite is about trump that is how they support trump and dirty filthy hillary is the same)
she is a good speaker as many of them are, but rotten filth
goddamn when the hell will they ever be taken out of power when will anybody ever begin to recognize what I have had to witness and be a target victim of all these years?
Comments
Post a Comment