Dirty Uncle Scam in the Military Barracks of post-war germany, Stuttgart weapons black market redistribution and decades later gang warfare in the Stuttgart region through weapons I heard either second-hand, lying or anecdotal about how weapon caches mysteriously "disappeared" from storage from the Kosovo and Yuoglavian War, which was "raging" at the time I lived in Stuttgart. The Turkish gang warfare is reported as shootings approximately once per month in the outlying (not as heavily trafficked and police-monitored) suburbs or "villages" surrounding the main more heavily police-presence Stuttgart main zone. Two Irish men I had met in the place I was living, which was a home for foreign females mostly of Germanic heritage displaced after the Iron Curtain and various other cultural identities with proof of Germanic lineage living under the "protection" of the German State. They were considered welcome "back" because their ancestors had been sent out to colonized surrounding countries for the 3rd Reich or earlier attempts to integrate Eastern and Southern countries with German presence (which of course in countries Hitler had over-run in the 30's and 40's welcomed the Germans as liberators in cheering crowed. I would suggest they had already been handed funding to make the non-native inhabitants eagerly and easily hand over Jews and other targets such as gypsies to the money-sucking apparatus death machine for decades building the current system known as "gang stalking"; a most innocuous term considering it's intention for the furtherance of the 3rd Reich into the 4th reich global push. But this documentary I discovered myself after the usual antisemitic Nazis hacked documentaries which are used as blueprints for how to re-engage all the minions the black nazis the jewish nazis in how to organize another genocidal holocaust stealing robbing for the endless expansion of a "Totalitarian Socialist" global system.
"Der Bandenkrieg von Stuttgart--Mit Molotowcocktails und Handgranaten". DER SPIEGEL. April 12, 2025. On the other hand, there's always integration into being a devoted minority minion for the 4th Reich--a popular trend amongst the "brown" and "black" folk around the welt! Welcome to plantation mind programming shopping channel American sales techniques brainwashing, etc what you want to call the integration of brown and black skin into the 4th Reich. Conformity social pressure love for the power structure it all works! If it comes with money and sales and being confirmed into the ever-narrowing financial system it is sure to be the brainwashing hit of your unwanteds who may be offering something you want (subservience, dedication to servicing the 4th reich with a happy smile). I think my greatest enemies are my family and Jews, at this point but completely hostile and programmed Turks, from whom Hitler took the cue that eliminating circa 2 million Ar...
Comments
Post a Comment