Charles: He's a Buffalo Chip off the old, old block (of buffalo chips of antiquity: I had hoped that when Elizabeth had been put in a box, that her spawn would not be as sordid a rancid Imperialist Nazi infiltrator towards the United States, but proving it true as I read some huge ordeal "celebration" for this cretin Imperialist cloaked in a cracked red veil of respectability. Why, oh why am I seemingly the only person concerned about the Imperialistic overtake of America by the English hate throng of celebrities. I write endlessly that the English crown is using these hateful antisemitic "feminist" bigot violent haters (or in male version, rapists barely disguised yearning for every kind of ole English overtake brutality and it's being welcomed by the ex-cremement de la k-rap of whorewood, just seemingly ignorant of history, of the threat to the country even to themselves but in their endless undeserved billions of dollars for the vile porno nazi hate murder sleazy filth they crank out continuously, about feminism and so forth but so grasping at pitting blonde nazi women in league with rapist blonde nazi men, who hand out favors to the brown and black participants--but the overtake is openly visible from the years of me writing about this openly displayed overtake in whorewood--by the crown--and yet I am the ONLY ONE concerned about this. If this were 1777 people would be up-in-arms, putting scaffolds to hang the traitors the stupid entertainers who, back in revolutionary times, were not heralded for being akin to political competence and put into power, with English backing every rotten and sell-out traitor to the country. They would be accused of being traitors absolutely, even into the early 1800's, perhaps up until the mid 1850's but now it's a complete reversal and I am fighting to keep despotic tyrannical English thugs who are wealthy celebrities OUT of exploiting and taking over. Charles is honoring a bunch of the "feminist" skank rape cheerleaders out of England who viciously came to go through the sleazy stupid sick crap of whorewood the Americans, who paid them to steal my ideas, the hate and violent hate that has been directed at me by the English, is endless near murder but my ideas stolen because they are so stolid and boring and predictable in basic theme, of death and power overtake, machinations and power struggles and sexual themes of bi-racial bi-sexuality are nothing more than a gimmick to sell a new product. However, charles is hosting people who viciously abused me for hours per day, as another one has been doing for hours per day for weeks now, endless hate and violence directed at me. He will undoubtedly be invited next year to the exclusive soirees of the antisemitic absolutely sleazy ugly sick celebrity fakes with all their "cause celebre" especially the bigot hateful murderous genocidal "feminists" of nazi appearance--in league with german nazis and every nazi in america to boot--who also have a shared conviction that people like me must be "crushed". So the nazis of america have no fear or dread of english overtake as they believe they are in sync with the antisemitic and racist agenda they have in common. Meanwhile, the "patriots' as the Nazis call themselves, or those with the same violent proclivities but also would say they are not "nazis" just don't want to be around or have me have any opportunities whatsoever (no health care, no pets, no home, no family, no job, and after making me physically deformed forced on disability with no health care, etc then no disability payments because I am refusing to allow people to abuse and humiliate and torture poison rape and then murder me or just discard me with contempt after they suck every bit out of me they can obtain. That truly is 100% the absolute contract this pile of sick shit has forced upon me; the politicians the entire United States government, and all of the americans in this group consider themselves in par with the fascist nazi imperialist english, with no concern whatsoever about fears of what the founding intellectuals wrote of in terms of a despotic tyrannical English force sucking the life out of the colonies. Gone is the strength that created this country and instead stupidity disguised by perhaps a law degree, a fictitious talk show host persuasion sales grease universe of bs posturing disguised as a political friend to the country who happens to be black, which means she obviously is not 'racist" and etc. the stupidity is unbelievable the lack of actual education despite their law degrees or having gone to yale--the absolute lack of awareness as to the threat of the absolute tyrannical overtake of the united states; and I can assure you that when you are fighting the "no kings" fight you are referring to a group, not a single person but the whorewood establishment is actually what the protestors were marching in the streets in defiance of---the whorewood complex is like an "open p--$$y" to be "f**cked" by the English and other Nazi imperialists. that Charles is hosting a party or his birthday or (to me) some such nonsense as he's despicable as much as elizabeth (I share in the dread of them the Irish have when they chanted in delight, "Lizzies in a box" I had so hoped Charles would be something other than a buffalo chip off the old buffalo chip shhtpile. So, he is honoring a "feminist" whose shows I hoped meant that she would have some compassion for the GANG RAPE ongoing against me, but instead it was "white superiority" and me reacting to ian mckellen with an analysis of shakespeare was met by hours of shrieking English pieces of shit in unison and hate and violence--I am getting this absolutely murderous violcne from anthony hopkins and the ugly dirty american bigot jessica lange for having written a comment just making an innocuous point on one of their videos in which they were discussing a shakespeare play which I watched with fascination; now I can no longer watch this movie until they are dead; hopefully soon they are filth. And so, the rage and hate of these pig scumbags, who have been paying the dirty "I'm part Engish and part German" stupid ignorant creeps, paid in full by the English crown to steal my original concepts and then MURDER me stealing my money stopping my disability with trump absolutely just one tiny component. The hidden and protected traitors to the country are still being applauded out of whorewood, trump was just their benefactor. He is taking the blame they are the actual root of the problem (out of whorewood, the buffalo chip empire of bs k-rap celluloid programming). Sponsored by the Engish crown using these ignoramus idiots who only yearn to be wealthy aristocrats and kings and queens spurred on by the endless loving warm psychopath smiles of the germans and english who are funding these stupid apes and then going through them like f-ing America through these p&&ssys.

 The xenophobia extends only to "these types" (below, "tony Montana from Scarface, the evil immigrant looking to take over the world")

in actuality, your "I'm part English" exploiters are the real villains but only because I am a target of both racist americans and the english filth goon squads the celebrities are a pipeline for infiltration into the united states by an overly eager anti-american regime (not just those you assume I am referring to, but all those politicians who revere Europigapes who rush to rape and torture me, the politicians give them  priority over me, they smile lovingly into their face especially if they are black, brown or white nazi "feminist" who are so thrilled I am the target to displace them)

and so, Oliver Stone, who I believe wrote this script or of course directed it, not sure, was really referring to his set of friends, because I have never heard in my years of living in Miami ANYBODY from Cuba describing Miami as a "Big Pussy waiting to be fucked" (quote from the movie) but my Y EARS OF LIVING IN GERMANY and 2 years of having lived in England and having been nearly killed by poisoning by Danny Moynihan, whose wife's father directed Deliverance, the movie shitalina's big daddy starred in, and the writer of the book Deliverance my father knew as a friend and participated in seminars for readings of writings (my father a poet and writer) and thusly the connection to this shit group and myself has been ongoing since the movie Deliverance came out--or at least, when my father went to Atlanta for a seminar and returned completely changed and sullen, his work changed after that he had to stop writing his poetry stopped and it was due to this English crown interference in America--I also was a target of English years before that (a few years, in childhood) it's a long story, I have written of it

but the hate that I can create ideas whereas these conformist hateful bigots only focus on the same dreary repeat hate and murder and death themes or whatever (not saying "all" but a lot of those violently assaulting me) trying to put me below their mundane mediocrity but they are exalted for being able to perform scripts

in private life, their level of intelligence is spent in trying to crush and break me as a creative person but still having the dirty shit of whorewood steal my ideas, which they then fund in billions under the english crown and then they continue to completely infiltrate and control people like trump through the whorewood nazi portal.


I hate to give any credibility to the "I'm Italian" American actor below, who absolutely hatefully attacked me for fighting against a German thug scumbag who had raped me and was assaulting me--when I fought back this ugly sick actor who has just recently met with the Pope in Italy--was there calling me ugly names as I was in teleportation. They are all like this, absolutely defending Europigape fascist Nazis in their overtake scheme into America. They welcome it in so they can claim they are haute living in mansions in Italy, France and England and Germany. Totally traitors to America, the constitution. the politicians also get into the money pipeline out of the English crown, the 4th Reich and they collude with this endless dirty lucre pipeline of hate and imperialistic overtake by the greedy and sleazy and ignorant, truly stupid and banal and mediocre crap which have been put into power for DECADES by the Nazi regime of America.


"Tony Montana". mexballer. October 8, 2007.




The dirty, ugly ape tom hardy this filthy foul parasite leech (as they all are) has spent at least 70 hours in the past 4 days assaulting me literally every single moment possible this ugly ape filth parasite is there to abuse and assault me, with shitalina and pig ape pitt there to feed off the negativity as usual--with their shit partners children, the president(s) from all the years previously currently concurrently et al

this ape filth took out his camera to take notes of an idea I had, and so, I have had to stop doing all creative thinking so this stupid dirty ugly sick filth creep can't steal ideas as that is his goal. Every other filth fuck piece of shit in this group of ape whores has become president, the richest man in the world, made billions off barbie (my idea) and so many movies they have been paid in millions by the english crown 4th reich with guaranteed oscars or awards at the end--or nearly there--the protocols of programming entail firstly anti-semitism so last year's award went to a barely concealed hugely antisemitic movie about a prostitute with a jewish boyfriend out of russia--obviously the male was jewish--the denigration was absolute and this rotten skank actress won the award because she is associated with the tarantino group which has (tarantino) stolen ideas from me and gone to the oscars for his nazified permutations of my anti-nazi ideas about charles mansion, etc.

The list goes on and on, but the torture of me to inflict agony so they can steal ideas which I used to write to cheer my mind up, instead they have stolen my ideas year after year for over 16 years and I have stopped writing creative concepts (years ago) so the pig ape shit pitalina pig cesspool have just tortured me and obtained ideas by screaming and insulting me for hours per day, the dirty stupid yapping english are behind every idea that has generated millions of dollars--while having me poisoned to death at the sajme time, taking away everything from me through groups of wanna be europigape aristocrat blacks, browns and stupid white trash americans who are glorified for their posturing nazi prostitute plastic surgery 


and so, after having written the above, dirty foul sick sleazy hardy who I have been screaming at for days and days and weeks to get off me, fighting him to get off, he remains like a virus permutating by bringing in german nazis to abuse me alongside him--

and after writing the above, while I was in my bathroom in the dark brushing my teeth, it was an extreme violent action that he took against me (in teleportation of course) and with no evidence OF teleportation what can I say---but like all that they do, it was suddenly from a side angle, the dirty ugly sick ape pig was extremely murderously violent. I tried to fight this boxer who is not disabled and I screamed and I try to kill them every time---

he is disgusting, and what I write is firstly my right, this ape pig has no absolutely no right to tell me a goddamn thing nor do any of the ape whores from whorewood nor the shit from south beach, the europigapes who took over south beach and used gang stalking immigrants (the "bad" kind who operate as mind controlled slaves to the white trash who say basically that America is a pussy to be fucked--which is what shitalina and pig ape pitt are the main pu$$y portals in operational order used by them but paid in multi-millions awards for their boring a$$es using my ideas


hardy sits for hours trying to get an original idea while constantly insulting everything I am and do--alternating it with hours of commenting as if he is "Helping" with everything I do, telling me what to do, etc as I am ALWAYS extremely extremely ill from detox and poison pouring into my central nervous system, they attack my body using torture electronic weapons and the microchip implants in my throat (now under hardly tears welling up my nose and throat congested while eating--another form of torture, tweaking this implant in my throat--)

and etc.

Why am I the only person concerned about overtake of the United States by foreigners who are white trash but considered the glorious "superiors' of the stupidity of the whorewood establishment neonazi "feminist" and I have black friends and children" white supremacist scumbag parasites? They are stupid and blank as hell, I can attest to that after 16 years of seeing nothing but stupidity and empty nothingness from them, every day, without fail


*almost impossible to type hacking extreme, so I just began ranting. The technology overtakes my brain as I struggle against the mechanical near impossibility of typing- the hacking the malware obstruct the most simple function making it impossible to go more than at a snail's pace--and my thoughts become compressed and turn into hate ranting instead of explication of my real meaning, my actual writing capability. It is all part of the discrediting. If someone would stop this hell being forced upon me, as if I have committed the worst crime for defending myself against white trash pig ape rapists of the 4th reich 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Uncle Scam in the Military Barracks of post-war germany, Stuttgart weapons black market redistribution and decades later gang warfare in the Stuttgart region through weapons I heard either second-hand, lying or anecdotal about how weapon caches mysteriously "disappeared" from storage from the Kosovo and Yuoglavian War, which was "raging" at the time I lived in Stuttgart. The Turkish gang warfare is reported as shootings approximately once per month in the outlying (not as heavily trafficked and police-monitored) suburbs or "villages" surrounding the main more heavily police-presence Stuttgart main zone. Two Irish men I had met in the place I was living, which was a home for foreign females mostly of Germanic heritage displaced after the Iron Curtain and various other cultural identities with proof of Germanic lineage living under the "protection" of the German State. They were considered welcome "back" because their ancestors had been sent out to colonized surrounding countries for the 3rd Reich or earlier attempts to integrate Eastern and Southern countries with German presence (which of course in countries Hitler had over-run in the 30's and 40's welcomed the Germans as liberators in cheering crowed. I would suggest they had already been handed funding to make the non-native inhabitants eagerly and easily hand over Jews and other targets such as gypsies to the money-sucking apparatus death machine for decades building the current system known as "gang stalking"; a most innocuous term considering it's intention for the furtherance of the 3rd Reich into the 4th reich global push. But this documentary I discovered myself after the usual antisemitic Nazis hacked documentaries which are used as blueprints for how to re-engage all the minions the black nazis the jewish nazis in how to organize another genocidal holocaust stealing robbing for the endless expansion of a "Totalitarian Socialist" global system.

I'm not the anti-social violence cheerleader: screw another bigot scum who participated in mind control torture, rape, mutilation, dismemberment and intended death=mine and Charlie Kirk like a plethora of the leaders and cheerleaders of America watched on seeing what he could gain out of participating in. I watch as AOC and many others are lamenting how this kind of violence is deplorable and yet...how gladly they all participated in THIS kind of covert violence for their promotion into the system that I would suggest manufactured the top military professional hit job on Charlie Kirk for the resulting action taken against "radical Liberals" and increased surveillance State and martial law inevitability and etc all the thwarting through legal means of draconian silencing trauma and despotism. I feel more glad that Kirk is dead than even blank and couldn't care less. Firstly for his absolute collateral violence towards me, the hypocrisy that is rampant about "values" espoused by all the "sides" of the one-sided death culture of the political and entertainment "leadership" which is a violent murderous thug cartel disguised with coached rhetoric trained verbal blasphemy and value sets that NONE adhere to. Charlie Kirk is just another white trash lying bigot using Patriotism and Christianity for a genocidal regime of consolidation of power for lying hate cartel bigots, white male entitlement to rape and torture with their adjoining filthy female consorts of the white trash cartel (repub and demo alike). Burn in Hell mf racist bigot rape-supporting traitor to America, and he truly is like almost all of "them" who are in power. Not a single one actually believes in any kind of decent society they want entitlement and then people subordinated to being made destroyed for their elevation into a fake "supremacy" with a "fake it till you make it" philosophy. An entitled "aristocratic elite" with the mandatory echelon of down-presser murderous fake righteousness bigots and rapist haters. Horrid slow death Charlie Kirk witnessed being inflicted upon me and fully supported the Trump terror regime in having done so. "this is our boy" the white nazi male prick cartel cheered on as I was raped beaten and tortured non-stop and poisoned almost to death mutilated bloated huge deformed and begging for help not a fraction of a second did Charlie Kirk ever do more than congratulate and ensure that this nazi death cartel put the techno-terror units into more power (that would be trump and musk). That he and they all use christianity as their prop system only means that they are worshipping Lucifer in their secret murder regime society. Burn in Hell Charlie Kirk and the lot of your ilk. I am not the anti-social personality here, this is a human response to the utter lack of humanity that these actual dirty pig ape pricks truly are. I look at Charlie Kirk and I see a pumpkin deformed head ugly and sinister and grotesque somehow that is supposed to appear as a "clean All-American good boy" appearance it is a disgusting rotten mutilated blank and empty lying power hypocrite. I also suspect that Kirk wanted to run for office and the professional hit job put on him was done by MAGA in order to foment an increased terror surveillance and persecution state. I think they did not appreciate the attempt at authenticity perhaps Kirk offended the corrupt machine by his over 800 chapters of his nasty hypocrisy society and was a threat to the MAGA power cartel. The sharp-shooter I heard shot him from a rooftop a few hundred yards from where Kirk was sitting and the shot was a perfectly performed militarized rifle done by an expert. There is something called The Hegelian Dialectic where by a desired outcome is performed by creating chaos and then offering the intended solution which would not have been accepted before the traumatic event. Coming to the "rescue" are the actual culprits. I really could not care who they kill or don't kill unless of course it's myself and those I love--in this I am not unusual my concern for Americans at this point is at a very low low point especially those who watched by and championed those who have been torturing and poisoning me to death and going along with it but touting constantly how righteously religious patriotic and defending the most highest ethical values possible. If it were a "liberal democrat" who had participated likewise I would feel the same way, glad. Burn in Hell Mofo charlie Kirk.

Controversial post---will receive attacks for writing this. Don't read if you can't handle anything that is always kept silent by the majority blind-siding the obvious. ANTI-SEMITISM "won" the rigged awards at the British celluloid mind programming awards the other day (and every day, every year, year after year). Some of the most viciously antagonistic of the terrorists involved in my lifetime of attack come from that foggy Isle and it's dominions and minions who are viciously trained to behave like rabid rabies-laden.//One film that "won" (or the actor "won" or the movie "won" but the destination for extreme programming in obliterating Jews by reverse engineering "won"). Two examples of psychological manipulation were displayed. One was of an actor (has been involved in attacking me, not overtly viciously but hacking and in the group in the midst) but he is "American" (obviously programmed as the A$$-list is in how to behave like Europ-a-land fascist aristocrats, Nazis and Mafia brutality combined) he has been portrayed as being "Jewish" in the past, his aquiline nose would conform to the stereotype of Jewish appearance--yet he is not of "Abraham's kin" or perhaps he is in his geneology--I have no idea. He is not known to the public as being "Jewish" that is what counts. His roles are of "Italian" mafia out of NYC for an English-based mafia movie extreme brutality killings revenge--the usual. Portraying the Irish/English as being "superior" or at least from what I saw of a few of the clips. The lead who hacked his "stuff" into my youtube I have tried to ignore because I know the agenda by now. No matter what, he "won" an award for playing a highly sophisticated American scientist which, like the American playing the Jews, obfuscates the reality of who the actual personalities were and what group and what they actually came from, their origin and instead replacing the actor with an identification of the ingenious traits of the representative, which they actually have very little in common with at least superficially as their personas and career. That an actor who is known to not be Jewish but plays a "tough" but traumatized Jewish man having survived the Holocaust--and forgive me, I did not watch the film, only this is a superficial analysis of the trends, the patterns not an examination of the movies. To be seen as a "Jewish" man but really to be associated by the audience with an "Italian" man playing a tough Mafioso and other such roles---just, seems like a negation of any Jewish man who may have that kind of strength and I believe that is the actual message being portrayed in the dissemination of such a movie, and then elevated to this top position. Combined with the English support of Netanyahu's "genocide" (my personal experience of a really wealthy hateful anti-Semitic mind screw out of London who urged Netanyahu to sexually assault me and then fascistically abuse and yell at me even though I had been very supportive of Netanyahu's fight against the massacre that had occurred in Israel by Hamas--all of this transpired before the real bloody destruction of Palestinians and I had been brainwashed in the belief that somehow the fight to preserve Jewish strength would be synonymous with my identification with Netanyahu, but alas the English influence was of abusing me to gain promotion and funding for the genocide--for the purpose of British Israelism and funding for a new State of luxury development projects, et al and "security" that Israel has NEVER known. I wrote of this extensively but the agenda is for the Christian Identity movement in America and the British Israelism system to usurp hegemony over the "Holy Land" all claiming that they are the rightful inheritors of God's chosen and the Jews merely stewards of the physical land only to serve white supremacist Nazis n their zeal zealot urge to claim themselves as "God's Chosen". The BAFTA awards was just another mind screw program to instill non-Jews into roles of strength and top professional ability. The other nasty movie depicting Jews as being sleazy stupid incompetent and dirty and nasty was about the prostituted sex worker whose goal of being a rich b-tch turned into her clinging to the obviously non-Jewish man who offered her "reality" rather than the flamboyant and then weak and reprehensible, obviously jewish-looking "boy" with his Money-clasping Jewish stereotypical Nazi family the cliches that the Nazis used about Jews stealing being sexual predators and destroying the country the unit the fabric of society--etc. Please note it is very difficult for me to type the hacking is non-stop and my brain is under attack. I am writing about "sensitive" topics and always the terrorist celebrities and politicians are extremely violent for criticism but usually they steal the concepts I am tortured out of, my observations that I write they are censoring and torturing and murdering me for having written after murdering me via poisoning for just being part of a group they want to exterminate (using the term Vernichtung that they so grasp onto with delight and schadenfreude because their goal is to become the 4th Reich post-German New World Order Nazi State with Germans training them and moving in to brutalize rape and murder with teams of minoritiies operating as their death squad operatives with the white aspiring to be Nazi Christians right there backing them all up. Oh, English and those of the rest of the Isles are right there, alongside the German Nazis very expressively spiteful and violently murderous I have been fighting all of these groups so famous in the media for over