Get Rich or Die Trying---(quoted from 50 Cent). The "social glue" of antisemitism, the social engineering of consent paving the way for absolute Nazification by the "elite" of Poland (also Ukraine) to welcome in the German Nazi 3rd Reich because killing Jews was extremely profitable and had already been a social engineering project for an extremely long time. //Jews had been shipped off from places like Austria to Poland, in what had been called "Galicia" by the Hapsburgs but now is partitioned through the remaining history as being part Poland, part Ukraine and also formerly the USSR, and whatever else I don't know. Jews were essentially kicked out of places like Austria to sling the mud of the "bread basket" of (what is now) Ukraine in order to be the first sacrificial cows for the building of the Hapsburg, and then Hitler's 3td Reich dream of establishing a unified "Fatherland" extending into "The East" incorporating all the proceeds of the highly coveted grain belt farm land funneled into the 3rd Reich (meaning what is now mostly NATO in Euro-land). //I am having a very hard time finding anything online about how many of the non-Jews who were of the aristocracy lineage had been deceived and wiped out as well--online it is impossible. In a documentary about The Occult History of the Third Reich (title) it is made plain and clear that being duped, both the Ukrainians (after the Russian/German invasion during WWII) and the Polish, in particular the upper "elite' had been eliminated--(whether financially, as the Nazis flattened Warsaw destroyed the infrastructure so any wealth contained in that region had been confiscated, sucked dry and/or killed off but the public record online shows nothing--again, I am bereft of real information not having access to EBSCO HOST research database, as I had in grad school to locate a real and serious study of this topic which must surely exist in the 80+ years after this invasion of Poland and the resulting decimation of the Polish economy prior to the ending of the war and then during the Communist takeover)

*(Usurp from article below, the only article I found relating to the search I had made on aristocracy and the Nazi invasion of Poland).


Faced with this existential dilemma, the ideologues of Polish nationalism chanced on the idea of making antisemitism into “social glue” for the needs of nation-building. Antisemitism had existed as a minor trend among Poland-Lithuania’s nobility but had never entered into the Commonwealth’s political mainstream. After all, Jewish converts to Catholicism had been consistently rewarded with the status of new nobles. But on the contrary, antisemitism was widespread among peasants, as fuelled by priests. Nationalists of noble origins could use this visceral hatred in order to evoke strong passions and instil political convictions among the peasantry. This “common national enemy” was easier to use for the purposes of national unification than the Austrians, Prussians (Germans) or Russians, because the Jews had no means of defence. So, they constituted an “ideal object” of generalized hatred."

Antisemitism: the foundation of the Polish nation?

-------------------------

This documentary contains the information about the pact made between the Nazis and the Polish aristocracy and how the aristocracy had been duped, lied-to as many countries had been by the Nazis, and then eventually destroyed leaving only the Nazis and an impoverished class--just as is happening NOW in the United States. I believe this Nazi plan is ongoing by the "elite' of America as well. I believe further that the aim to destroy the elite of America once the German 4th Reich along with it's NATO and other bigot partners will result in the take-over of "elite" Euro invasion. I have personally witnessed this in Miami South Beach, and many of the terrorists who are American who partnered with the 4th Reich Euros are continuing to rush to attack me to make-up for what the Nazis stole from them using their clout with the Nazis of Florida to usurp and take all over. Instead of "learning" they only continue to attack ME in order to get favor from the Nazi league, only to continue the overtake of America. I am trying my best to try to transmit this to this greedy bunch of rapist abusers from America whose only goal is to attack me to get more and more awards and money from the 4th Reich and it's really to no avail. They are implacably determined to get more and more without end in any way possible. The end result of the take-over of America by fascist Nazis is overset by the fake posturing "Haute" culture of the warm smiling vultures coming to exploit the lack of self-confidence by the Americans who are likewise becoming so desperate for survival.

**This doc (below) may not include all 4 parts of the series I listened to on Hour of the Time. I have not watched this doc to the end, but in the podcast series the mention of the Polish aristocracy having been deceived on the pretext of antisemitism shared wealth extermination of the Jews was used to dupe the Poles into submitting their power, thusly leading to their own demise so the 3rd Reich could assume the top power position and the rest in 'slavery" and poverty. Rich and Poor, in other words. The state of America now being advertised by "leaders" who are welcoming in Nazis who have been trained all their lives to emulate and continue the struggle to infiltrate and take over and destroy the United States (from within, their strategy currently is). **hacking very bad, don't know how much of this will be deleted and rewritten...?

"The Occult History of the Third Reich (1991)--SWESUB". Jacko TV. August 26, 2021.






I was grilled this morning by the much more benevolent person named Mike Tyson asking me in another interrogation (but done without great malice) why the money being offered as the incentive is worth less than what I had/have to say about the German man, the rapist who is  offering I expect a huge bonus to all who partner with him in this plot to force rapist abuser bigot men into exploiting using abusing and dehumanizing putting me into sex trafficking poisoning drugging and then...probably the worst case scenario depending on the level of murderous psychopathy and sadism of the personality. 


I had to "argue" the point in the usual freshly-from-having-been-drugged state while in the throes of the continuous detox process and in pain and weak. Why is welcoming in the comfort of being accepted into the wealthy elite and more money handed for participation in this 4th Reich system less appealing than holding any moral or ethical concern and/or concern about the deleterious effects it may  have on society. I can never argue with any of them the concern I have for my own life, as they have all cloaked me with instant hate memes and cliched racist stereotypes so I have no chance to unravel those, no matter what I say because the cliches and stereotypes are a necessary  mental prop for them to rely on to justify all the violence heaped upon me continuously which they all are paid for in such huge quantities by a malevolent force also controlling the controllers, who are, apparently, not in control to the degree they are made out to be to the public (as in, they have their own controllers telling, dictating these terms and behavioral modification practices which I believe have been likewise used upon them as well).

----------

I tried to state that the Polish "elite" welcomed in the Nazis because of the "Jewish problem" which was undoubtedly a universal Euro term (from East to West, from Russia to the UK and of course extending into America and beyond--now a contagion of social programming around the world this Nazi indoctrination system).


The Poles welcomed in the Nazis and gave almost no real resistance, a show of defense by the most ardent nationalists just in order to give the appearance of trying to quell this invasion. The instantaneous handing over of Jews into ghettos and then to death had been programmed long and instilled long before the German occupation. I found on the mainstream internet only one such article referencing this trend (there may be more, I am indeed hacked constantly information is constantly being blocked from my searches). I read a book while I lived in Germany on this subject as well, I know it referred to the German secret service or some such group --was it called the Abwehr?)

And in the documentary series The Occult History of the Third Reich it is explicitly mentioned as well. 


In other words, BETRAYAL and usurpation and exploitation of racism in order to infiltrate and steal the wealth of the nation, leaving the Poles infinitely demolished, the grandeur very much gone, and money, gold and property and all else transferred into the Swiss Bank accounts of the Nazis--now forthcoming to rebuild Germany in places like Stuttgart (very close to the Swiss Border, in relative terms btw).

It is hard to make this point about how infiltration and deception is used by people determined that money is the DRUG that will make them truly "free" and "happy". Especially when most of the information is blocked from the mainstream search engines. As usual, only the Jewish holocaust is mentioned as being the prime and almost only demographic targeted by the Nazis but this is a deception.


The Ukrainians as well were "promised" that the cruelty of the Russian invasion would be lessened under German invasion and also the visceral hate for "Jews" had likewise been instilled in (all cultures) the Ukrainians and I have read accounts of villages whereby the townsmen took photos of the peasants surrounding a Jewish man (under Nazi control over the country) with a saw halfway through his neck. Of course, they were grinning to High Hell in the photo. Luckily I have not seen this photo but I read about it. I have also dealt with people out of Croatia, not so far removed geographically from that same region--as Croatia was an ally of the Nazis and thusly in the 90's during the Yugoslavian war it was Croatians who were the main immigrants from that "war torn" region who populated the streets. There was no outcry of "stop immigration" at that point as they are purely white and extremely racist. I lived in a dormitory in Unterturkheim, a suburb just outside of main Stuttgart area (very nice place) and one of the women in the dorm, who called herself "snow" (and I think it was not in reference to actual snow or Snow White but more to...the colloquial usage of that word) and her fiance was a black male American from Atlanta, a soldier living in I think it was Robinson Barracks. Snow told me that her parents refused to allow her fiance (I only met him one time in passing, a brief introduction for about 3 minutes I can't remember his name) and she left me her room where she had been living and left me half-opened food which means she poisoned my food--I believe as this was done often by people who "befriended" me). She then was sent to America after having "Helped" me which means her "reward" was to go infiltrate America alongside her Black boyfriend as her goal was to live in America. I seriously doubt she is still married to him and I wonder what she really would say about "America" if asked honestly for an honest answer? I say this because of the seeming fascination and admiration for "America' that Germans all expressed but as the Americans withdrew from the region after the troop withdrawal under Clinton, all that admiration for Black soldiers and for Americans turned rapidly into distasteful comments about America and Americans...).


But yeah, the Germans offer all that you want to hear, the Germans I mean those disposed to following the directives of their parents and in particular their revered grandparents who grew up either during the 3rd Reich (remember I was in Germany 1991-1995 and then 2010-2011) the shift was amazing in the mentality towards America and the increased deadliness of the attacks upon me which were obvious. Huge gang stalking groups followed me around in like waves of hate and nastiness, something that happens now in America--a country fully dedicated to becoming a vassal state of the 4th Reich and like Poland and Ukraine bringing in their warm, smiling "friends" from places like Germany and France and England who "love Blacks" from America--love the music love the boxers love the Democracy love the everything--unless you speak German as I do, overhear the nasty remarks made quietly to their friends and see the shared looks which have no words but absolute meaning--this silent means of communication was rampant whenever I was around Germans and they made nasty hints but disguised it all under "warm smiles" so practiced.


I cannot find direct evidence for the take-over scheme of the Nazis online. I believe this is intentional to censure this information and to leave only the victimization of Jews as the main component of what the 3rd Reich had done (that also includes a huge portion of Americans. My grandfather tried to fight in the war and was told he was not capable of fighting because he wore glasses. He was one of the top engineers at Westinghouse, was the top student at the only free university in New York City--I'm trying to remember the name of the  University as it has long been since I heard about it--it is not CUNY and maybe Cooper Union? Not sure, but he was the Valedictorian, so he and my grandmother asserted, for a class of something like 500--in engineering). He was one of two graduates accepted to Westinghouse as engineers during the Depression from his class and in general from all applicants. He told me that during the war he was the only one fired and he was the only Jew as well who was "let go" because of "financial" grounds--what is it called now to discriminate like that?)

He believed that he was blocked from acceptance to fight during the war and that he likewise was fired from Westinghouse due to racism---which rose increased exponentially once the Nazi system began to be incorporated into NYC, long before the end of WWII.


This welcoming of the higher offices of American life of Nazis and of the warm, smiling "German" infiltrators into the top echelons of society continues now. 


I can't describe how difficult it is to argue that this is a ploy and will have seriously deadly consequences for people like Mike Tyson because he will benefit instantly and already has. The injection of "free easy money" by just following up on the endless antisemitism of the "black community" which has been touted for decades by the "leaders" who are also "in the pocket" of the 4th Reich has resulted in me being racistically stereotypes and put in boxes, in order to put me and many others into 6-feet-deep boxes if even that is "allowed" under the 4th Reich--and I mean it is deadly in it's import but no one cares. Certainly not the wealthy Jews of America who also receive constantly this injection of millions and billions of dollars for equating supporting white supremacy with their personal gain at all expense without any future ramifications for their lives or that of their children, the country or on society as a whole.


When information about how the "elite" partnered with the Nazis, which would of course reflect likewise upon the "elite' of America partnering with Nazis--much more literature has been written about that, but the 4th Reich has made sure to hand out so much lucre to the participants who are endlessly photographed as being the "winners" of society in rigged contests constantly bolstered by increasingly antisemitic and hateful language and behavior.

Never offset by the record of just invisible places like Poland and Ukraine where the masses of cement Communist Bloc housing has to be replaced anyway so why not just bomb the places and then have the Nazis move in as "helpers" and "friends"?

Not much and in fact nothing is written about this which is accessible online. As for books on the subject, again I need access to a research database and also, unless it is a most secure system like EBSCO HOST I am hacked so I get almost no search results. I can't use the CAT research database because the security for that database is nowhere as secure as the EBSCO HOST.


Thusly, INFORMATION is "privileged" and thusly it is being suppressed and even censured.

To try to tell Mike Tyson whose very first sentence to me was, "They have money, what do you have?" is hard to reply to when all that matters as form of currency legitimacy is money and not concern about how many has been blocked from me in a network of discrimination. That I try to express that the Polish and Ukrainians welcomed in the Germans to get rid of Jews and thusly all could share in the theft of the extreme wealth is not available that I can find online and so I can't make this point.

I urge Mike Tyson to watch "An Occult History of the Third Reich" to hear and see this English-based documentary (I believe it was English) and it has been used by a top researcher I listen to almost every day, William Cooper who was an Intelligence Officer for the Office of Naval Intelligence who used this for a series in his Hour of the Time broadcasts). As a secondary source of information, I do not lightly state that Cooper would not use it if he had not corroborated the information but as to the claim that the Germans happily eradicated the Polish aristocracy which had formerly welcomed him in because they would have a huge pogrom and also a wealth-sharing party afterwards, is mentioned in the documentary but not online anywhere I can find for the "mainstream" search engine cues. It could be embedded into a research paper or a book but trying to find it with the hacking to my system is very impossible for me at this time.


It is the truth however, and it is obvious but no one really thinks about post-war Poland very much in American society. The polish jokes I heard constantly while living in the Midwest were abounding, in the constant battle of the immigrants from Germany and other countries into the region I had grown up (Illinois) and the attempt to quell crush and destroy that country is still ongoing even with the Americans in the Midwest who have never even met a Pole or been to Poland. 

I believe the same protocol system is currently in operation in America and that is one of the reasons I "fight" just succumbing to this system so the most heinous forces can continue to corrupt and manipulate, incentivize and destroy the country and my life (for me, my life is the first priority not the last, as it is with all the terrorists who come to assault me in the teleportation circuit of endless promotion into the 4th Reich).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my predictions regarding Israel has come true: I wrote in one of my many blogs/posts on Facebook, at least thrice, that a religious theme park would be built in Israel due to the displacement of Palestinians and the result of the Nazification/British Israelism/Christian Identity movement pushing the conflict on both sides. While i cannot prove the latter half of my claim at this point due to not having resources to research this (not access to research databases and my internet is so hacked I can barely surf the internet, plus I'm completely drugged and sick and paralyzed and poisoned and can't concentrate plus the computer is frozen and blocked most of the time) but...a theme park in East Jerusalem is indeed on the menu after the carnage is not even over. The plans are currently underway, and Palestinians have been kicked out of East Jerusalem to make way.

I wasn't defending you (DeNiro) I was attacking "them" (douglass murray who made a public statement to English Colony Oz-land reporters on, "who does he think he is?"/referring to DeNiro's speech regarding "Democracy". I wrote a comment that DeNiro is commenting on a situation occurring in New York City--his city (my family's city which expletives like the "Italian-American" mafia have attacked and abused and humiliated and assaulted out of their home town only to be attacked in teleportation after having been attacked by this same heinous group in Miami and out of New York--people I never met in NYC, people I only had very quick encounters with trying to avoid them and just trying to make a living as they kept following me around, now I understand creating sabotage and extreme violence against me to endlessly profit off this contract out on me): but I digress and the hacking interference is constant and horrible so hard to concentrate. I wrote a comment to a video saying that DeNiro is making a public statement about something happening in his city and Murray made a statement, "Who does he think he is?" so I wrote back in the comment section after Murray had his lackey Netanyahu, a most vile and disgusting jewish Nazis sexually attack me, and they both had Ratskin violently assault me for saying no and losing my temper--and this same English expletive is assuming more 'control" over America and it's politics. thanks to the Whorewood crowd fully welcoming this interfering British Israelist Nazi of the 4th Reich into exerting the English Crown control over Whorewood and media and politics. So I wrote, "who do you think you are interfering in American politics or business go back to your cesspool in England) and to which DeNiro having to fully support the old Nazi network came to me abusing me, in teleportation of course, accusing me of being a witch responsible for his family member's death because I screamed after about 5 years of non-stop poisoning and torture and sexual assault and the theft of my ideas from this expletive--yelling I hoped he and his family died because of the violence this group of NYC mafia have inflicted upon me family and upon me. I am now his target for being a "witch" who knew what I was doing when I put this curse out and has been threatening me with very culpable violent intimidation as if I am responsible for his family member's addiction--although he (DeNiro) is and has been addicted to torturing me every day for years and the Oscars he has obtained for his violence against me and for torturing me for years as I wrote and said constantly that Trump was going to create a fascist Nazi state as DeNiro attacked me with extremely violent hate and every time I was in the shower or naked it was body shaming and sleazy sick insults about my body which has been injected with silicone smeared with fungus daily for years mutilated and my hair mostly chemically destroyed and gone and etc. But I was attacking this filth English Nazi and not defending DeNiro but I was attacked by Deniro who doesn't want any connection of me in any way, shape or form he and his group have so completely destroyed my image and connection to me. So okay, I wish that the Nazis will burst your goddamn image and that you are shunned and then become a target as you have done to me. I hope your food is poisoned as you have done to me, I hope you are gang stalked to forever as you ordered upon me by the MAGA filth crowds you PUT INTO POWER through your greasy greed and hate and addiction and selfishness. I hope that your addiction to cocaine, which was fueled by your obvious addiction to whatever (alcohol, sex, working, controlling, etc) becomes your imprisonment of failure as you have been laughing about what you and your ilk have done to me for so many years. Your addiction will be turned into whatever you are addicted to being poisoned by the gang stalking groups which you helped to expand through all the years of your Oscars and deals with rotten Scorsese who sent you and Pesce and many others to violently assault me as he and you both went to the Oscars and on and on and on. I hope this for Scorsese as well, but he has never said anything about politics as the Whorewood celebrities are like the sleazy rotten whores who will be paid for any and all administrations, which are almost identical anyway in fascist Nazism. That is why you assumed that what was happening to me was because I must be all the negative stereotypes that you affixed to me to justify your violence. Now you will see that the gang stalkers are going to invent lies about you and then will repeat it until masses of scumbags are going to attack you all following the same central command structure you have been following, and they will levy at you lies and falsities and no matter what you say or do, they will repeat the lies until it becomes a chorus of insects yelling insults at you and stalking you in stores and stalking you in the street and blocking your finances and poisoning your food and maybe killing your pets and killing family members and you will reach out to your "friends" and many of them will avoid you like the plague. So I was not defending you when I wrote to Murray who is a sleazy scumbag just like you are, the same rape nazi pig ape men who create every lie in order to have a despotic hate system implanted--through Europigapes through people like you--addicted TO DEATH to your infantile selfish pursuits and drugs and money and power. Murray is the type of pig ape who WILL send out gang stalkers to attack you, btw and you and your "friends" in Whorewood have allowed shit like him to come in and take over. So I do not support you, I was attacking that piece of shit for making some statement that you have some kind of "nerve" to comment and criticize your president as he has been handed SO MUCH POWER by the shit "friends" you have tortured me with in Whorewood that he may turn around and it won't be me having any association with "defending you" that will make that utterly sinister parasite order gang stalking upon me. But you allowed that pig ape to go on and on you have helped shit like that to enter the country. Now you see the gang stalking network operating against you immediately. I am fighting against that system. Perhaps you can see that understanding what I have been saying and then acting upon it, likewise, is not having anything to do with me but with the country and with what you actually lectured about. But duh...they don't listen, the pig apes just want everything to go back to their endless allowance to fuck rape torture steal kill rob with full back-patting by the filthy greasy greedy incompetence of the crap from Congress-Whorewood and you just want everything to go back to the time that actually re-inforced the current gang stalking mobs just dying to mob you and stalk you and hack into your phone and block your finances and poison you literally to death. Dumb as hell. What can I expect from any of these creeps? You all worship addicts high on power and corruption.

O.J. did identify with Black activism when he played a role about violent resistance being preferable to peaceful demonstration to KKK activity. Richard Burton as the lead star of the film. He made activist statements (O.J. I am referring to) and "fought the Man" in the film as a rep for Black Rights. The film was made in the 70's. O.J. was married at that time to a Black woman (contentedly, as she claimed there was little friction in the marriage even thought they divorced). This clip from the movie shows O.J. playing a violent extremist/terrorist for Black activism rather than quiet and peaceful protests and lectures. The advocacy of violence as a weapon against racism preferable to any equal justice movement where debate is futile and the system is forever rigged. That is the gist of the clip and the movie is about racism. Like so many, O.J. got brainwashed into trying to live the wealthy elite lifestyle of Brentwood and LA but the violence was sublimated nevertheless and it came out eventually due to the falsity of the stress of appearing like he enjoyed playing the inter-racial good guy role.