Terrorist 4th Reich global group blocked my access to bank account 32 days: Epiphany on the fragility of the global financial/economic system "grid" for "most" people who must live on the fringe of financial security and have no resources to plan for future calamities... (while those attacking me have already planned, no doubt or, more likely, it's been planned out for them). //Grade of skill-sets if critical infrastructure was, indeed, wiped-out whether temporarily or permanently (on a a scale A-F)=D (for me, personal assessment. I may be only slightly more aware of preparedness than many others.

"The Doors--Ship of Fools/Live New York City (1970)". Flying Dutchman. April 2, 2021.



Song #3 on album SEVEN ELEVEN SPACE CHOIR (vol 7. 1994)--EGO TRIPPIN' (@ 8:56 into album)--"Sell out! And we ain't down with that...you gotta get the HELL OUT....We're in the Land of Milk n' Honey, all the people worship Money..."--Tony's lyrics, 711 Space Choir (if you keep watching the video the back side of the album cover with artists, Tony in the back row, arm outstretched--the thin one Calvin is in the front more and a larger man--Tony was my roommate in Stuttgart along with other people).


"Prince & The New Power Generation--7 (Official Music Video)". Prince. October 6, 2017.

"All 7, and we'll watch them fall. They stand in the way of Love and we will smoke them all...."





Because I had watched some "survival" "Bushcraft" videos, and listened to various lectures (mostly by William Cooper on the Hour of the Time) about being prepared for an economic collapse, which he and many others state is "inevitable", one must have a stockpile of certain invaluable items to survive even the first 78-hours of a total wipe-out of either financial or critical infrastructure. 


One must have imperishable foods stockpiled which can last years.

I had done that, with the very intention many years ago. I had not touched the food tucked away in the multiple-times sprayed with stinking fluids bag, at the very bottom but in a tough plastic bag exterior from the very astute Chinese manufacturer, who understood that some Chinese prefer very strong plastic over semi-perishable goods. This one bag of rice noodles has lasted for over 3 years or longer, and was almost as fresh as any of the new bags I have bought over the years. Along with powder soup and spices packets, also in very strong plastic-type protective, manufactured security (very popular in Asia for the multitudes of spices that can be bought in various stores everywhere--a type of spice paradise for those who like more than a tiny variety as is offered in the West, for the basic cooking gear--coming from America, I mean from the not-culinary professional set as I come from--that means "curry" is probably the most exotic spice I have ever used before coming to Asia)

but not to digress...

With that bag of noodles, I fed myself for three days, but I split it in half (each portion is very large) so that equaled six days of food.

I also had kept a stock in my freezer, which lasted literally a month along with the noodles and the half 1 kg bag of rice and of course, I have peanuts and chocolate which also constituted my meals for a few days. I had no problem with this as I was sick from detox and could hardly eat anyway. Good thing I was not required to chop wood for fire, build a shelter, try to dampen up cracks where wind and rain/snow etc might come through if all electricity were off and the cold and wet seeped through not fully-insulated windows, doors, etc or whatever. I was just being tortured non-stop by the teams of haters who are busy obtaining more land to "develop" from their participation in this hate crime and the endless ravaging of the planet for their personal ego-needs of identification with "the elite". 


---------

I recalled the lecture by William Cooper about the Rodney King riots in L.A. back in the 90's, and how in the neighborhood of the riots, all stores were looted, so that there was extreme scarcity of food.


He stated that within 3 days people had become livid and rampaged and violent theft and procurement ensued where the food had been pilfered and stockpiled by the most violently disposed to having the might to obtain as much as possible instantly for themselves and their group(s).

I thought of such a scenario, thinking of my years of seeing how so much land is being gobbled up for the only purpose of having a 4th Reich bigot have plantations with little brown slaves servicing and obeying with love the gratification "needs" of the predisposed Nazi thuggery and Mafia criminal groups which have plundered but appear like wealthy "aristocrats" and "power brokers". Their greed, I have learned through over 15 years of exposure to the "elite" of Congress and Wh-wood, is insatiable and nothing ever satisfied their grasping greedy destruction of anything "in their way" to getting more through a non-stop series of practiced lies and deceptions as to their egalitarian motives. The sheer "performative" nature of their ascension to power belies the destruction of the environment and the economy so that many have postulated, with a certainty, that a collapse of the very pillars of life on Earth will fail due to the unsurpassable weight of the very genocidally-structured need to suck the life and resources out of anything deemed vulnerable to suck all out of. I am deemed to be one of those resources and their sucking apparatus is now so fully technologized that they all believe it is their very entitlement to drain abuse and fuck to death anything like me who they never want to see have a chance to have a bit of joyous awareness of my own strength and beauty and quality (aka racist oppression) and then the control over resources, with the bolstering purely of technological tyrannical overtake of the brain/body/spirit dynamic is all they are about. Draining the life force out of the planet, their economic plans are not far behind absolute total collapse. 

Most of "them" out of America are fully controlled, besides by greed and the need to "prove" their "worth" by criminally exploiting and lying constantly about what they "represent", is from genocidal fascist brutal Nazi Mafia exploiters who view "them" their American partners as the food source which THEY are going to devour likewise with falsities about their intentions. The same mechanism that the Americans are using to promote their false images pertaining to "American exceptionalism" is a very similar ruse that the fascist foreigners use to beguile them into letting their pants and their minds, their security measures and just sheer "common sense" into lowering to the point of the fangs coming out of the crocodile smiles to devour, but so lovingly, with such "warmth" emitting from their dialated pupils and warmth in their voices. They are trained in the mechanisms of fascist pretensions at false piety and friendly overture from infancy onward. One learns at home how to appear like honestly open and warm, exuding warmth in order to ensnare the victim.

--------

3 days before total pandemonium sets in when a collapse of the financial or critical infrastructure takes-over the very easy collapsed society which I left because it had already collapsed for me, due to the covert nature of the death squad operations. They operate with all services being offered but not rendered, while still charging various financial institutions for the "services". In particular I think of the government health care service I was offered after 16 months of waiting for approval while being totally physically "disabled" and still having to wait for that health care. Once on it, I was lied to at the point that a sheer diagnosis of easily detectable thyroid condition required a few weeks of problematic repeats and offered such advice as, "you just need to drink more water and eat more vegetables" until they finally took another, yet another blood sample and say that, oh, thyroid condition....". But also with various other agencies and other businesses where discrimination was so rampant (housing, every situation was death squads of vicious bigots of all races, genders identities and countries constantly surrounded me with absolutely brutal deadly violence, with absolute determination to murder me quietly with poisoning and abuse, harassment, etc). It makes no difference if those places were or are "Blue or Red" they are all similar in behavior and absolutely the same in death squad operation.

------------

The violent murderous groups are already established. People understand that in order to survive whether the infrastructure is functioning or not, one must "belong" in order to survive just the sheer dire but under-reported form of discrimination that the 4th Reich imposes through such seemingly "innocuous" mechanisms such as denials of service accidentally rife with apologies and then, the poorer the target becomes, the more vicious the rejoinder is from the operational agency that you should be grateful to even have a chance to be discriminated against from their wonderful agency--the attitude is. Beyond condescending but controlling and murderous, oppressive to the extreme but waiting for the chance to come out of hiding.

It is no wonder that many want a "Civil War" so that may happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my predictions regarding Israel has come true: I wrote in one of my many blogs/posts on Facebook, at least thrice, that a religious theme park would be built in Israel due to the displacement of Palestinians and the result of the Nazification/British Israelism/Christian Identity movement pushing the conflict on both sides. While i cannot prove the latter half of my claim at this point due to not having resources to research this (not access to research databases and my internet is so hacked I can barely surf the internet, plus I'm completely drugged and sick and paralyzed and poisoned and can't concentrate plus the computer is frozen and blocked most of the time) but...a theme park in East Jerusalem is indeed on the menu after the carnage is not even over. The plans are currently underway, and Palestinians have been kicked out of East Jerusalem to make way.

I wasn't defending you (DeNiro) I was attacking "them" (douglass murray who made a public statement to English Colony Oz-land reporters on, "who does he think he is?"/referring to DeNiro's speech regarding "Democracy". I wrote a comment that DeNiro is commenting on a situation occurring in New York City--his city (my family's city which expletives like the "Italian-American" mafia have attacked and abused and humiliated and assaulted out of their home town only to be attacked in teleportation after having been attacked by this same heinous group in Miami and out of New York--people I never met in NYC, people I only had very quick encounters with trying to avoid them and just trying to make a living as they kept following me around, now I understand creating sabotage and extreme violence against me to endlessly profit off this contract out on me): but I digress and the hacking interference is constant and horrible so hard to concentrate. I wrote a comment to a video saying that DeNiro is making a public statement about something happening in his city and Murray made a statement, "Who does he think he is?" so I wrote back in the comment section after Murray had his lackey Netanyahu, a most vile and disgusting jewish Nazis sexually attack me, and they both had Ratskin violently assault me for saying no and losing my temper--and this same English expletive is assuming more 'control" over America and it's politics. thanks to the Whorewood crowd fully welcoming this interfering British Israelist Nazi of the 4th Reich into exerting the English Crown control over Whorewood and media and politics. So I wrote, "who do you think you are interfering in American politics or business go back to your cesspool in England) and to which DeNiro having to fully support the old Nazi network came to me abusing me, in teleportation of course, accusing me of being a witch responsible for his family member's death because I screamed after about 5 years of non-stop poisoning and torture and sexual assault and the theft of my ideas from this expletive--yelling I hoped he and his family died because of the violence this group of NYC mafia have inflicted upon me family and upon me. I am now his target for being a "witch" who knew what I was doing when I put this curse out and has been threatening me with very culpable violent intimidation as if I am responsible for his family member's addiction--although he (DeNiro) is and has been addicted to torturing me every day for years and the Oscars he has obtained for his violence against me and for torturing me for years as I wrote and said constantly that Trump was going to create a fascist Nazi state as DeNiro attacked me with extremely violent hate and every time I was in the shower or naked it was body shaming and sleazy sick insults about my body which has been injected with silicone smeared with fungus daily for years mutilated and my hair mostly chemically destroyed and gone and etc. But I was attacking this filth English Nazi and not defending DeNiro but I was attacked by Deniro who doesn't want any connection of me in any way, shape or form he and his group have so completely destroyed my image and connection to me. So okay, I wish that the Nazis will burst your goddamn image and that you are shunned and then become a target as you have done to me. I hope your food is poisoned as you have done to me, I hope you are gang stalked to forever as you ordered upon me by the MAGA filth crowds you PUT INTO POWER through your greasy greed and hate and addiction and selfishness. I hope that your addiction to cocaine, which was fueled by your obvious addiction to whatever (alcohol, sex, working, controlling, etc) becomes your imprisonment of failure as you have been laughing about what you and your ilk have done to me for so many years. Your addiction will be turned into whatever you are addicted to being poisoned by the gang stalking groups which you helped to expand through all the years of your Oscars and deals with rotten Scorsese who sent you and Pesce and many others to violently assault me as he and you both went to the Oscars and on and on and on. I hope this for Scorsese as well, but he has never said anything about politics as the Whorewood celebrities are like the sleazy rotten whores who will be paid for any and all administrations, which are almost identical anyway in fascist Nazism. That is why you assumed that what was happening to me was because I must be all the negative stereotypes that you affixed to me to justify your violence. Now you will see that the gang stalkers are going to invent lies about you and then will repeat it until masses of scumbags are going to attack you all following the same central command structure you have been following, and they will levy at you lies and falsities and no matter what you say or do, they will repeat the lies until it becomes a chorus of insects yelling insults at you and stalking you in stores and stalking you in the street and blocking your finances and poisoning your food and maybe killing your pets and killing family members and you will reach out to your "friends" and many of them will avoid you like the plague. So I was not defending you when I wrote to Murray who is a sleazy scumbag just like you are, the same rape nazi pig ape men who create every lie in order to have a despotic hate system implanted--through Europigapes through people like you--addicted TO DEATH to your infantile selfish pursuits and drugs and money and power. Murray is the type of pig ape who WILL send out gang stalkers to attack you, btw and you and your "friends" in Whorewood have allowed shit like him to come in and take over. So I do not support you, I was attacking that piece of shit for making some statement that you have some kind of "nerve" to comment and criticize your president as he has been handed SO MUCH POWER by the shit "friends" you have tortured me with in Whorewood that he may turn around and it won't be me having any association with "defending you" that will make that utterly sinister parasite order gang stalking upon me. But you allowed that pig ape to go on and on you have helped shit like that to enter the country. Now you see the gang stalking network operating against you immediately. I am fighting against that system. Perhaps you can see that understanding what I have been saying and then acting upon it, likewise, is not having anything to do with me but with the country and with what you actually lectured about. But duh...they don't listen, the pig apes just want everything to go back to their endless allowance to fuck rape torture steal kill rob with full back-patting by the filthy greasy greedy incompetence of the crap from Congress-Whorewood and you just want everything to go back to the time that actually re-inforced the current gang stalking mobs just dying to mob you and stalk you and hack into your phone and block your finances and poison you literally to death. Dumb as hell. What can I expect from any of these creeps? You all worship addicts high on power and corruption.

O.J. did identify with Black activism when he played a role about violent resistance being preferable to peaceful demonstration to KKK activity. Richard Burton as the lead star of the film. He made activist statements (O.J. I am referring to) and "fought the Man" in the film as a rep for Black Rights. The film was made in the 70's. O.J. was married at that time to a Black woman (contentedly, as she claimed there was little friction in the marriage even thought they divorced). This clip from the movie shows O.J. playing a violent extremist/terrorist for Black activism rather than quiet and peaceful protests and lectures. The advocacy of violence as a weapon against racism preferable to any equal justice movement where debate is futile and the system is forever rigged. That is the gist of the clip and the movie is about racism. Like so many, O.J. got brainwashed into trying to live the wealthy elite lifestyle of Brentwood and LA but the violence was sublimated nevertheless and it came out eventually due to the falsity of the stress of appearing like he enjoyed playing the inter-racial good guy role.