**Correction about a former post re a tarot reading on who will win. "Democracy" or "Dictatorship on Day #1". I was being yelled at constantly by MAGA MUCK inc (MTG, et al) as I try to tell them no, they begin to have my body tortured with electronic weapons. They all give zero after I read for them and instead continue the poisoning torture and mutilation without end. I laid out cards a previous time and I saw that neither #46 or #45 will "win". I got someone younger, possibly a female, stepping in because the seat will be vacant. I got today that Biden has heath problems (no need to read tarot to see it may be possible). They kept yelling at me as I laid card-after-card and would not stop yelling and I hda been abused poisoned torture for hours pervious to that morning time I was reading--(hours in teleportation, hours while putting away the items I must use to protect my body from mutilation and horrid injections, which continue in areas I can't protect by wrapping and tying with rubber bands and layers upon layers (last night I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep in utter sickness. Today a hard chunk of the interminable poison that never comes out only fractured and then swollen-up disgusting piles that are never-ending as the poisoning has been never-ending). I read after 6 times of putting care-after-card down that eventually, after much yelling "who who who!" I got Biden, but only after a much prolonged struggle and lack of clarity into the matter (both in nebulous positions). Everything I write now is obviously in the news, but it appeared and there was no need to guess the signs were very clear. |For now, there is no clear "winner" but in the end I got the "Biden" side, which may mean a Democrat in the end, ultimately. I do not ever get absolutely positive cards for Biden to "win" outright and then retain the title. I DO see that Biden will defeat Trump and his forces in a legal battle. What I am concerned with is any politician who will not continue to shelter and protect this death squad system of social engineering for a rigid white supremacy cartel controlling (the world). So far, Biden's record along with many others who have held this high office is staggering in laxity towards protecting the criminal and participating in the power-sharing arrangement for retaining this death squad system intact with all lies protecting it and silencing complete. //I have predicted that some day I will have my little niche and I want the f-ers to know that every single tarot reading I have done for myself has warned me with dire consequences of any "::romantic" involvement for the time-being as it will result in catastrophe for me. II do hope someone is reading this and will instruct the rape celebrities and mafia and politicians that their efforts to try to brainwash me into thinking that they are any kind of option for any "baby" or for anything other than a vicious enemy I must fight to eliminate, eradicate and remove--that is the best any of the creeple involved in this situation can ever be. So give up, scumbag cartel you are all MAGA MUCK fodder and like the bots that you are, disposable jerk-off idiot savants. So yucky.//Leave me allone, return my most precious cat La Moux alive and get them off me. Make them pay me and give me a hidden identity and remove the microchip implant(s) so I cannot be found and I can live in a great place away from the climate disaster that you all have continued to push so you can have luxury everything. Even the creeps who "protest" they claim in marches in the streets are just ignoramus and don't give a damn unless it directly threatens them. |They will never connect this death system to the death of the planet either. That includes just rotten Greta who participated like the Nazi she is. The climate protection she wants is for the 3rd world to be destroyed and for her Nazi country to live with as much as they can pilfer after the devastation of other countries. They are like "eco-Nazis" but really don't give a damn ultimately. They want their Nazi luxury plantations and for the rest of the world to be so desperate and in ghetto lifestyle no-choice positions they must necessarily perform slave actions in order to gain favor. This is the contract that is being forced on me using 'mind control drugging and tech within a "developed" country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Controversial post---will receive attacks for writing this. Don't read if you can't handle anything that is always kept silent by the majority blind-siding the obvious. ANTI-SEMITISM "won" the rigged awards at the British celluloid mind programming awards the other day (and every day, every year, year after year). Some of the most viciously antagonistic of the terrorists involved in my lifetime of attack come from that foggy Isle and it's dominions and minions who are viciously trained to behave like rabid rabies-laden.//One film that "won" (or the actor "won" or the movie "won" but the destination for extreme programming in obliterating Jews by reverse engineering "won"). Two examples of psychological manipulation were displayed. One was of an actor (has been involved in attacking me, not overtly viciously but hacking and in the group in the midst) but he is "American" (obviously programmed as the A$$-list is in how to behave like Europ-a-land fascist aristocrats, Nazis and Mafia brutality combined) he has been portrayed as being "Jewish" in the past, his aquiline nose would conform to the stereotype of Jewish appearance--yet he is not of "Abraham's kin" or perhaps he is in his geneology--I have no idea. He is not known to the public as being "Jewish" that is what counts. His roles are of "Italian" mafia out of NYC for an English-based mafia movie extreme brutality killings revenge--the usual. Portraying the Irish/English as being "superior" or at least from what I saw of a few of the clips. The lead who hacked his "stuff" into my youtube I have tried to ignore because I know the agenda by now. No matter what, he "won" an award for playing a highly sophisticated American scientist which, like the American playing the Jews, obfuscates the reality of who the actual personalities were and what group and what they actually came from, their origin and instead replacing the actor with an identification of the ingenious traits of the representative, which they actually have very little in common with at least superficially as their personas and career. That an actor who is known to not be Jewish but plays a "tough" but traumatized Jewish man having survived the Holocaust--and forgive me, I did not watch the film, only this is a superficial analysis of the trends, the patterns not an examination of the movies. To be seen as a "Jewish" man but really to be associated by the audience with an "Italian" man playing a tough Mafioso and other such roles---just, seems like a negation of any Jewish man who may have that kind of strength and I believe that is the actual message being portrayed in the dissemination of such a movie, and then elevated to this top position. Combined with the English support of Netanyahu's "genocide" (my personal experience of a really wealthy hateful anti-Semitic mind screw out of London who urged Netanyahu to sexually assault me and then fascistically abuse and yell at me even though I had been very supportive of Netanyahu's fight against the massacre that had occurred in Israel by Hamas--all of this transpired before the real bloody destruction of Palestinians and I had been brainwashed in the belief that somehow the fight to preserve Jewish strength would be synonymous with my identification with Netanyahu, but alas the English influence was of abusing me to gain promotion and funding for the genocide--for the purpose of British Israelism and funding for a new State of luxury development projects, et al and "security" that Israel has NEVER known. I wrote of this extensively but the agenda is for the Christian Identity movement in America and the British Israelism system to usurp hegemony over the "Holy Land" all claiming that they are the rightful inheritors of God's chosen and the Jews merely stewards of the physical land only to serve white supremacist Nazis n their zeal zealot urge to claim themselves as "God's Chosen". The BAFTA awards was just another mind screw program to instill non-Jews into roles of strength and top professional ability. The other nasty movie depicting Jews as being sleazy stupid incompetent and dirty and nasty was about the prostituted sex worker whose goal of being a rich b-tch turned into her clinging to the obviously non-Jewish man who offered her "reality" rather than the flamboyant and then weak and reprehensible, obviously jewish-looking "boy" with his Money-clasping Jewish stereotypical Nazi family the cliches that the Nazis used about Jews stealing being sexual predators and destroying the country the unit the fabric of society--etc. Please note it is very difficult for me to type the hacking is non-stop and my brain is under attack. I am writing about "sensitive" topics and always the terrorist celebrities and politicians are extremely violent for criticism but usually they steal the concepts I am tortured out of, my observations that I write they are censoring and torturing and murdering me for having written after murdering me via poisoning for just being part of a group they want to exterminate (using the term Vernichtung that they so grasp onto with delight and schadenfreude because their goal is to become the 4th Reich post-German New World Order Nazi State with Germans training them and moving in to brutalize rape and murder with teams of minoritiies operating as their death squad operatives with the white aspiring to be Nazi Christians right there backing them all up. Oh, English and those of the rest of the Isles are right there, alongside the German Nazis very expressively spiteful and violently murderous I have been fighting all of these groups so famous in the media for over

Dirty Uncle Scam in the Military Barracks of post-war germany, Stuttgart weapons black market redistribution and decades later gang warfare in the Stuttgart region through weapons I heard either second-hand, lying or anecdotal about how weapon caches mysteriously "disappeared" from storage from the Kosovo and Yuoglavian War, which was "raging" at the time I lived in Stuttgart. The Turkish gang warfare is reported as shootings approximately once per month in the outlying (not as heavily trafficked and police-monitored) suburbs or "villages" surrounding the main more heavily police-presence Stuttgart main zone. Two Irish men I had met in the place I was living, which was a home for foreign females mostly of Germanic heritage displaced after the Iron Curtain and various other cultural identities with proof of Germanic lineage living under the "protection" of the German State. They were considered welcome "back" because their ancestors had been sent out to colonized surrounding countries for the 3rd Reich or earlier attempts to integrate Eastern and Southern countries with German presence (which of course in countries Hitler had over-run in the 30's and 40's welcomed the Germans as liberators in cheering crowed. I would suggest they had already been handed funding to make the non-native inhabitants eagerly and easily hand over Jews and other targets such as gypsies to the money-sucking apparatus death machine for decades building the current system known as "gang stalking"; a most innocuous term considering it's intention for the furtherance of the 3rd Reich into the 4th reich global push. But this documentary I discovered myself after the usual antisemitic Nazis hacked documentaries which are used as blueprints for how to re-engage all the minions the black nazis the jewish nazis in how to organize another genocidal holocaust stealing robbing for the endless expansion of a "Totalitarian Socialist" global system.

ANNIE CHRISTIAN ANNIE CHRIST---set me free from your sacrifice! Any Christian Anti-Christ---set me free from your hypocrisy.