I will find out when I die and traverse that great Black Lake of Chiron---or was that Styx? Yes, the river boat over the black sea, river, to that forlorn shore. Or that bright YouTube podcast paradise that so many are touting. This is connected to the mind control due to one actor having blasted me for not "believing" that wonderful paradise awaits people who go to the other side. Despite "research" to the contrary.

 One point I could not get into the yelling attack situation in teleportation with the two actors, one was physically assaulting me (constantly) and the other, yelled "You'r wrong!" when I said that his favorite end-time belief system I do not subscribe to. 

One reason I could not get in the heat of the attack was that I had listened to a fantastic account of the mind control origin used by the Afghanistani "Assassins", a sect from around the First Crusade and even earlier where entire schools of mystical training in places like Cairo and the outlying regions in the Middle East were almost as elite, I think, as Beverly Hills A-list celebrity status, in those times.


One way the Assassins originator, as the origins of "secret societies" it is claimed was derived by the Templars and the Crusaders in their travels in Jerusalem and the Middle East areas. The Assassins were, as their name denotes, the name preceded the title of killers, (also derived from the word "Hashish" as I believe much drugging was used in the mind control operations of inducting devotees willing to happily sacrifice their lives for the cause of the leader. Drugs, apparently, was one of the most potent forms of mind control and Hash was the compound used in large quantity for the purpose, alcohol and other drugs also --including sexual titillation and suggestion if one obeys in the afterlife one indulges in virgins and everything wonderful never offered in the harsh struggles of the plain soldier for the sake of an elite oligharch or Totalitarian despotic murder regime, using assassination as the primary means of "coercion".

The methodology used by the leader, who had built a palace in a place called "Shangri-la" I believe it had been called, an impassable palace constructed right in the middle of two mountain ranges, impassable except by going directly through the castle.

To make it a bit shorter, the ignorant and uneducated "peasants" looking for the "good life" were sent to be inducted by promises of wine, luxury and beautiful surroundings if they obeyed implicitly every command, dictatorial style.

The leader, I should look up his name but I am stuck with an internet going out constantly and fighting to pound letters out--but, he had created an "after-life" fantasy mythology by constructing a most elaborate and deadly ruse upon the unschooled sheep herding farm boys surrounding the palace grounds, in the fields and cottages and whatever they lived in, far below. 

The fantasy was that if a person sacrificed his life for the sake of the leader, then that person would ascend to a paradise of luxury beyond his comprehension. IN order to achieve this fantasy like a H-wood CGI movie script, but in the time span of probably 2,000 years ago or more, the leader had his obedient servants dig a hole in the floor of the palace dining area where shows and presentations were made, especially designed for the mind control operations to induce the boys to join in the ranks of the "elite" forces, willing to die for the sake of going to paradise. This mind control has worked so well that it is still a motivating factor and "martyrs" are promised quite a lot of pure virgins in the afterlife if they die fighting or commit suicide in battle for the sake of the leader.

They had other boys, told that they were going to play a big joke on the other boys, unsuspecting and hopeful of being welcomed into the wealthy palace and it's lifestyle

the duplicity boys would stand on a lower level and have this "hole" in the ground, with a silver plate and flowers surrounding his head, so his head was at floor level, appearing to be severed. The head would talk about the after-life, in detail about the women the wine the food the satin the silk the leisure and the joy and welcome that the afterlife brought to those who died in the service of their cherished leader. 

The astonished "other" boys, targeted for induction into the cult/sect, would stare astonished at the seemingly "severed" heads at floor level, blood strewn around their heads and flowers covering up the hole and the secure structure keeping the boy's head at some crooked angle but he was just alive, standing on a ledge, playing a "role" in a production. It was "psy-ops" and it was performed on people who basically only knew the lives of sheep and farming and or nothing else.

The leader, then, after the boys were enthused about the afterlife which the duplicity boys had offered as part of a "ruse" or "sales pitch" actually then were killed, their actually severed heads put on plates once more but this time the actual severed joint was visible. The boys who had also been severely drugged up, believed that these had been actual deceased people coming "back" to bring news of joy and delight in the afterlife, and the sect of suicidal Shiite Muslims remains as deadly and suicidal as before, so some say (I am not up on the region, but so far, no one has fully been able to conquer Afghanistan despite efforts by the Russians and the Americans for something up to 30 or 40 years of "fighting" and never winning.

-----------

That is not the only reason I do not find the accounts of NDE's very plausible despite the officious support of researches and people who swear that this has been their experience.

However, my rationale for having skepticism I will only confine to the old story of the cult of the Assassins, which includes mind control, drugging and the fantasy that if one sacrifices one's life for the good of the wealthy and the elite, a wonderful life of never-ending joy awaits one in the afterlife.

How successful that ploy has been for millennia as State-sponsored mind control upon the population to "keep it in line".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of my predictions regarding Israel has come true: I wrote in one of my many blogs/posts on Facebook, at least thrice, that a religious theme park would be built in Israel due to the displacement of Palestinians and the result of the Nazification/British Israelism/Christian Identity movement pushing the conflict on both sides. While i cannot prove the latter half of my claim at this point due to not having resources to research this (not access to research databases and my internet is so hacked I can barely surf the internet, plus I'm completely drugged and sick and paralyzed and poisoned and can't concentrate plus the computer is frozen and blocked most of the time) but...a theme park in East Jerusalem is indeed on the menu after the carnage is not even over. The plans are currently underway, and Palestinians have been kicked out of East Jerusalem to make way.

I wasn't defending you (DeNiro) I was attacking "them" (douglass murray who made a public statement to English Colony Oz-land reporters on, "who does he think he is?"/referring to DeNiro's speech regarding "Democracy". I wrote a comment that DeNiro is commenting on a situation occurring in New York City--his city (my family's city which expletives like the "Italian-American" mafia have attacked and abused and humiliated and assaulted out of their home town only to be attacked in teleportation after having been attacked by this same heinous group in Miami and out of New York--people I never met in NYC, people I only had very quick encounters with trying to avoid them and just trying to make a living as they kept following me around, now I understand creating sabotage and extreme violence against me to endlessly profit off this contract out on me): but I digress and the hacking interference is constant and horrible so hard to concentrate. I wrote a comment to a video saying that DeNiro is making a public statement about something happening in his city and Murray made a statement, "Who does he think he is?" so I wrote back in the comment section after Murray had his lackey Netanyahu, a most vile and disgusting jewish Nazis sexually attack me, and they both had Ratskin violently assault me for saying no and losing my temper--and this same English expletive is assuming more 'control" over America and it's politics. thanks to the Whorewood crowd fully welcoming this interfering British Israelist Nazi of the 4th Reich into exerting the English Crown control over Whorewood and media and politics. So I wrote, "who do you think you are interfering in American politics or business go back to your cesspool in England) and to which DeNiro having to fully support the old Nazi network came to me abusing me, in teleportation of course, accusing me of being a witch responsible for his family member's death because I screamed after about 5 years of non-stop poisoning and torture and sexual assault and the theft of my ideas from this expletive--yelling I hoped he and his family died because of the violence this group of NYC mafia have inflicted upon me family and upon me. I am now his target for being a "witch" who knew what I was doing when I put this curse out and has been threatening me with very culpable violent intimidation as if I am responsible for his family member's addiction--although he (DeNiro) is and has been addicted to torturing me every day for years and the Oscars he has obtained for his violence against me and for torturing me for years as I wrote and said constantly that Trump was going to create a fascist Nazi state as DeNiro attacked me with extremely violent hate and every time I was in the shower or naked it was body shaming and sleazy sick insults about my body which has been injected with silicone smeared with fungus daily for years mutilated and my hair mostly chemically destroyed and gone and etc. But I was attacking this filth English Nazi and not defending DeNiro but I was attacked by Deniro who doesn't want any connection of me in any way, shape or form he and his group have so completely destroyed my image and connection to me. So okay, I wish that the Nazis will burst your goddamn image and that you are shunned and then become a target as you have done to me. I hope your food is poisoned as you have done to me, I hope you are gang stalked to forever as you ordered upon me by the MAGA filth crowds you PUT INTO POWER through your greasy greed and hate and addiction and selfishness. I hope that your addiction to cocaine, which was fueled by your obvious addiction to whatever (alcohol, sex, working, controlling, etc) becomes your imprisonment of failure as you have been laughing about what you and your ilk have done to me for so many years. Your addiction will be turned into whatever you are addicted to being poisoned by the gang stalking groups which you helped to expand through all the years of your Oscars and deals with rotten Scorsese who sent you and Pesce and many others to violently assault me as he and you both went to the Oscars and on and on and on. I hope this for Scorsese as well, but he has never said anything about politics as the Whorewood celebrities are like the sleazy rotten whores who will be paid for any and all administrations, which are almost identical anyway in fascist Nazism. That is why you assumed that what was happening to me was because I must be all the negative stereotypes that you affixed to me to justify your violence. Now you will see that the gang stalkers are going to invent lies about you and then will repeat it until masses of scumbags are going to attack you all following the same central command structure you have been following, and they will levy at you lies and falsities and no matter what you say or do, they will repeat the lies until it becomes a chorus of insects yelling insults at you and stalking you in stores and stalking you in the street and blocking your finances and poisoning your food and maybe killing your pets and killing family members and you will reach out to your "friends" and many of them will avoid you like the plague. So I was not defending you when I wrote to Murray who is a sleazy scumbag just like you are, the same rape nazi pig ape men who create every lie in order to have a despotic hate system implanted--through Europigapes through people like you--addicted TO DEATH to your infantile selfish pursuits and drugs and money and power. Murray is the type of pig ape who WILL send out gang stalkers to attack you, btw and you and your "friends" in Whorewood have allowed shit like him to come in and take over. So I do not support you, I was attacking that piece of shit for making some statement that you have some kind of "nerve" to comment and criticize your president as he has been handed SO MUCH POWER by the shit "friends" you have tortured me with in Whorewood that he may turn around and it won't be me having any association with "defending you" that will make that utterly sinister parasite order gang stalking upon me. But you allowed that pig ape to go on and on you have helped shit like that to enter the country. Now you see the gang stalking network operating against you immediately. I am fighting against that system. Perhaps you can see that understanding what I have been saying and then acting upon it, likewise, is not having anything to do with me but with the country and with what you actually lectured about. But duh...they don't listen, the pig apes just want everything to go back to their endless allowance to fuck rape torture steal kill rob with full back-patting by the filthy greasy greedy incompetence of the crap from Congress-Whorewood and you just want everything to go back to the time that actually re-inforced the current gang stalking mobs just dying to mob you and stalk you and hack into your phone and block your finances and poison you literally to death. Dumb as hell. What can I expect from any of these creeps? You all worship addicts high on power and corruption.

O.J. did identify with Black activism when he played a role about violent resistance being preferable to peaceful demonstration to KKK activity. Richard Burton as the lead star of the film. He made activist statements (O.J. I am referring to) and "fought the Man" in the film as a rep for Black Rights. The film was made in the 70's. O.J. was married at that time to a Black woman (contentedly, as she claimed there was little friction in the marriage even thought they divorced). This clip from the movie shows O.J. playing a violent extremist/terrorist for Black activism rather than quiet and peaceful protests and lectures. The advocacy of violence as a weapon against racism preferable to any equal justice movement where debate is futile and the system is forever rigged. That is the gist of the clip and the movie is about racism. Like so many, O.J. got brainwashed into trying to live the wealthy elite lifestyle of Brentwood and LA but the violence was sublimated nevertheless and it came out eventually due to the falsity of the stress of appearing like he enjoyed playing the inter-racial good guy role.