As I consider human beings to be the techno-terror threat to the future of humanity, I asked the "Devil" in AI to please turn the Bible into a sales pitch, using a comedic slant. I had been asking about copyright infringement and what exact text AI is permitted to copy--as it had given me a "synopsis" of lyrics but claimed that it could retrieve "the lyrics". Happily it brought me into a search for a long time on how to obtain this song I wanted to know the name of, by a certain band. Because AI had copied the uncopyrighted lyrics, not being able to infringe on copyright, but also not informing me of this, only stating that it had copied "the lyrics" but then later corrected when I stated that the actual lyrics (after much search I discovered the actual lyrics and the AI had given me the wrong lyrics) it stated that it was unable to copy the exact words, but then wrote "here are the copyrighted lyrics" which it provided, and upon me a...
Comments
Post a Comment