What the terrorists did to my plants yesterday (photos included). Bought just 3 days ago with a wreath of flowers in a circular design, now dying, half of the plant decimated by terrorists above, below and everywhere around me. All my plants for one year have been killed repeatedly without end.//A hell of internet and hacking and blocks to purchase. The story is so long and I've been telling it for so long. The terrorist org made sure to block my phone number on the delivery service and they claim it can't be undone. They sent me a phone that absolutely didn't work so I returned it but have to take a passport photo because my phone number is blocked from the log-in page, as are emails sent to me upon request for password recovery and this site will not and refuses to answer my endless questions, the same questions, for weeks about how this is not working. They claim not to understand English well and ignore my questions and keep me waiting so long with pauses in the chat that I give up and my brain is under non-stop attack by the remote tech.//I had to download drivers just to try to upload photos from this camera which I have been lied to perpetually about service from the Sims sales people, who just sold me for $10 an increase in memory which does not work! Nothing happens when I try to transfer music files, or the hackers. But downloading drivers took SEVEN HOURS all day today because of so many hacks and blocks. But the last month has seen two expletives teleorting and raping me, a series of bigot blonde Nazi women giggly as they have stolen my ideas, had me mutilated, raped and when I get angry they have scores of black and white Nazis come to rape and beat me. The ugly sinister smile on the faces of pig pitt and shitalina the prostitute ugly skank who has had me dismembered disfigured poisoned to a point of death raped adn beaten and my body scarred with torture abuse and the ideas she has been stealing is non-stop. But the utter death threats from Farrkhan the black fuck creep such an evil ugly disgusting filthy persona so vile and nasty--and they are smirking with delight as he threatens to kill me, shouting that the white pig apes who have stolen my ideas, poisoned and mutilated my body and destroyed my home and killed animals and forced rape adn torture on me nearly non-stop for TWELVE YEARS it is now TWELVE years and before that it was A DECADE of other pieces of shit who are associated with this group--Europigape Nazis and Farrakhan is there to force sex slavery and rape abuse and if I try to fight back he's like the black pig cops who killed Terry Nichols, the black man beaten to death by black Nazi cops who were under order from a white bigot KKK cop who instructed them on exactly what to do to destroy the black man who said "You have no right to do this to me". And that is the story. So endless death threats, endless destructionl and the internet I require to survive in this digital age and for things I need delivered are broken upon arrival, I can't use the items I bought in the stores at about 300% higher price than on the delivery service I am now relying on to save my body from endless threat from cars and people banging into me and attacking me with my very fragile body. The sickness is so disgusting and this is always so sanctioned by an evil US Government regime. I can now state emphatically that the US Government has been a fascist institution for a very long time and it's only coming out now that mind control has reached so many more of the population (thanks to people like Musk and his very racist and nasty ilk). So I see that I am so broken down from poisoning abuse endless sleep disruption from terror imposed upon me by sick and psychopathc SHIT that you all worship as celebrities and politicians who are mentally deranged and absolutely murderously on power trips akin to psychopath terrorist organizations.


All the flowers were poisoned and they fell out while in the full bloom. I placed them in the dirt at the bottom of the caked with dead and dying leaves bushy area that had been full just two days ago, green and growing. Next photo you can barely see that the leaves are brown and sagging downward.

This mobile phone camera I am using is so bad and it barely focuses. I spent something like $100 on it assuming that the shelf price would mean that the quality would be good. In fact, this is a cheap and disgusting camera phone from China that is only good for receiving and making calls. I spent another $10 for a memory card which doesn't work, and I can't transfer music files. I spent all this money for nothing. The camera is so out of focus and it's so horrible everything is non-stop discrimination and abuse. The pig apes from shitwood with Farrakhan who is amost disgusting and vile parasitic energy leech, his energy putridity is so foul as well as Jesse Jackson, they are seething with all the hate of their victim pulpits while shoving that hate upon me and no matter what I say, they are trying to stuff this into my psyche. They are so toxic that I react like I'm going insane and I see shitalina the prostituted ugly skank who has been feeding off torture and violence heaped upon me non-stop as I fight and fight and describe being poisoned to death while NOT A SINGLE PERSON HAS EVER INTERVENED except for one person and he raped and beat me and that is the very best anyone has ever done from this group. 
I see that the Biden Administration is, indeed, a crime family but so are the Obamas and everyone knows about shit Trump that sack of filthy vile destruction and hate and sickness.
----------------
They are torturing me non-stop so trump can continue to get favoritism. I think that is how the contract operates. they also need me to write about them, and of course NO ONE ever stops them or protects me, they plan on a lifetime (my life until they finally murder me) of endless promotions for abusing and torturing me so badly I am unrecognizable, as I am right now I cant' even look at myself in the mirror they have been torturing me with poison and rape and abuse and terror for so long I have become so unreconizable to myself. I sit here determined that I will die, then, but not to help these fucking apes and pigs and whores. But to not let Farrkhan that fucking disgusting putridity to get more promotions like the rest of this shit. he's an extremely violent and evil dirty filthy fucker, and this is even more pernicious than some of the white pig apes. The militarized black force he has and his instant back-patting assignment to really assist in the genocide of Jews is very startling because like Hamas, he does not differentiate he only wants to slaughter and no matter what I say he's ready to kill me or anything unless the Jews bow down to him and are abused and willing to be crushed without any fight by the pig apes he adores, his white supremacists. I see this so often with black pieces of shit like him he didn't create this lap dog a$$ groveling situation it was created at the height of the Civil Rights movement as the "left hand path" to actual liberation. Identifying as the violent arm of the Nazis for promotion, that is the most succinct way I can put it.






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They are killing me but I will not allow them to use me as a stepping stone for their endless awards from the 4th Reich for being sick and disgusting parasitic filth who are glorified under the banner of cruelty and murderous violence by this Nazi /Mafia organization. I will not help shit like these fucking pig apes to get more and more. They get more and more regardless of how I react but I cant willingly help life fuck American traitors, as they all hail to the Nazi fascist 4th Reich of Europigapeland and I mean literally they follow instructions on Nazi protocols and they laugh and giggle as they are handed every technology to inflict maximum slow death upon someone else giggling the entire way as there is "no evidence"! They keep torturing me for reacting to that ugly dirty whore from Australian robber maggot who stole the ideas I have written of for years and finally I have just reacted in rage so they sent two fucking pigs to rape and abuse and beat and threaten to kill me for the bigot shit whore women. The men like Farrakhan are endlessly calling me some whore slut while he's sitting next to filthy women who have been pampered with every amount of mega million awards and prizes for this while I've been screwed over adn then physically mutilated and the one and only thing I had to love they use as a hostage and laugh and giggle and then never stop. I see that the increase in violence comes around the awards circuit time as usual and then there fucking dirty rotten Trump who I wish would just implode off the planet finally because he's a murderous bigot and has been having me tortured for his endless applause from the Nazis of the planet for the past 6 years without end. His trials and his ordeals with breaking the law as I know he has done means he' torturing me endlessly through shit pig pitt to get more and more and more and more out of this contract to my death. I need a fucking break goddamn this sick country America I hope some hostile country finally blows up so much of America that the pigs will finally stop pouring so much endless dark money into this heinous situation of "mind controL over me as if my destruction means everything to the Nazis and they can't ever stop really tearing and beating and raping and robbing every single thing from me. For more than 12 years I have asked for help and not a single shit person on this planet has ever once come to defend me in any tangible way and never for more than a few seconds of time.//Goddamn worse and more insidious than the torture camps of Guantanamo and it's all being done to American civilians who you all have just let them kick me out of life out of my country out of all that i worked for as they stole and stole and beat and tortured me and told me I'm nothing and cna't do anything while they steal my ideas without end, blocking my ability to function on any level and all the pig ape's men never stop this--not obama with his dirty nasty wife and creepy children writing this crap about mass murder as a form of black female empowerment. That really is what they are at the base very apt at blathering righteous seemingly impeccable statements about how humanitarian and savvy they are. Beasts and vile crap, Biden as well a white supremacist through-and -through his minions from Congress are brutally violent. Why Trump has been allowed to get this far after all his violence against the United States and against law is because Biden like Obama is and like Farrakhan and the rest of this shit are all members of the 4th Reich. They take their oaths to one central authority and it's not to the Constitution.

British Israelism schemes hatched, the dragon of the apocalypse is peeling away the egg of incubation: Israel declares WAR on Hamas. For the first time in my life I have a dread sinking feeling and sensation of almost horror surrounding this news. Normally when I hear of a new war out of the endless seamless war cycles, I am not thrilled but I never have a deadly sinking feeling about it as I do now. This is because for the past year, a book I read predicted this would happen along with the Ukraine War and both were the segue to what you may call "Armageddon". //I don't believe in Nostradamus predictions, but the book I skimmed through in 1982 while standing in a library aisle at the Minneapolis downtown library, reading for approx. 10 minutes through the book--the predictions are coming astoundingly true for the "apocalypse" onset and the countries contributing. //This book, which was a modern style paperback with a bombastic cover depicting something like a nuclear bomb blasting over America--something sensational--pulpy--interpreting Nostradamus's quatrains in what appears to be more than a fluke coincidence. As I do not believe in this kind of "Fate" I believe that governments "plan" on future actions for decades to come. This was pre-programmed

HAARP - Mind Control & Weather Manipulation I don't know if it's "global warming" environmental crisis, but the "High Season" of endless searing heat has turned into what feels like what should be happening in Late May, in early April.