They are killing me but I will not allow them to use me as a stepping stone for their endless awards from the 4th Reich for being sick and disgusting parasitic filth who are glorified under the banner of cruelty and murderous violence by this Nazi /Mafia organization. I will not help shit like these fucking pig apes to get more and more. They get more and more regardless of how I react but I cant willingly help life fuck American traitors, as they all hail to the Nazi fascist 4th Reich of Europigapeland and I mean literally they follow instructions on Nazi protocols and they laugh and giggle as they are handed every technology to inflict maximum slow death upon someone else giggling the entire way as there is "no evidence"! They keep torturing me for reacting to that ugly dirty whore from Australian robber maggot who stole the ideas I have written of for years and finally I have just reacted in rage so they sent two fucking pigs to rape and abuse and beat and threaten to kill me for the bigot shit whore women. The men like Farrakhan are endlessly calling me some whore slut while he's sitting next to filthy women who have been pampered with every amount of mega million awards and prizes for this while I've been screwed over adn then physically mutilated and the one and only thing I had to love they use as a hostage and laugh and giggle and then never stop. I see that the increase in violence comes around the awards circuit time as usual and then there fucking dirty rotten Trump who I wish would just implode off the planet finally because he's a murderous bigot and has been having me tortured for his endless applause from the Nazis of the planet for the past 6 years without end. His trials and his ordeals with breaking the law as I know he has done means he' torturing me endlessly through shit pig pitt to get more and more and more and more out of this contract to my death. I need a fucking break goddamn this sick country America I hope some hostile country finally blows up so much of America that the pigs will finally stop pouring so much endless dark money into this heinous situation of "mind controL over me as if my destruction means everything to the Nazis and they can't ever stop really tearing and beating and raping and robbing every single thing from me. For more than 12 years I have asked for help and not a single shit person on this planet has ever once come to defend me in any tangible way and never for more than a few seconds of time.//Goddamn worse and more insidious than the torture camps of Guantanamo and it's all being done to American civilians who you all have just let them kick me out of life out of my country out of all that i worked for as they stole and stole and beat and tortured me and told me I'm nothing and cna't do anything while they steal my ideas without end, blocking my ability to function on any level and all the pig ape's men never stop this--not obama with his dirty nasty wife and creepy children writing this crap about mass murder as a form of black female empowerment. That really is what they are at the base very apt at blathering righteous seemingly impeccable statements about how humanitarian and savvy they are. Beasts and vile crap, Biden as well a white supremacist through-and -through his minions from Congress are brutally violent. Why Trump has been allowed to get this far after all his violence against the United States and against law is because Biden like Obama is and like Farrakhan and the rest of this shit are all members of the 4th Reich. They take their oaths to one central authority and it's not to the Constitution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

British Israelism schemes hatched, the dragon of the apocalypse is peeling away the egg of incubation: Israel declares WAR on Hamas. For the first time in my life I have a dread sinking feeling and sensation of almost horror surrounding this news. Normally when I hear of a new war out of the endless seamless war cycles, I am not thrilled but I never have a deadly sinking feeling about it as I do now. This is because for the past year, a book I read predicted this would happen along with the Ukraine War and both were the segue to what you may call "Armageddon". //I don't believe in Nostradamus predictions, but the book I skimmed through in 1982 while standing in a library aisle at the Minneapolis downtown library, reading for approx. 10 minutes through the book--the predictions are coming astoundingly true for the "apocalypse" onset and the countries contributing. //This book, which was a modern style paperback with a bombastic cover depicting something like a nuclear bomb blasting over America--something sensational--pulpy--interpreting Nostradamus's quatrains in what appears to be more than a fluke coincidence. As I do not believe in this kind of "Fate" I believe that governments "plan" on future actions for decades to come. This was pre-programmed

HAARP - Mind Control & Weather Manipulation I don't know if it's "global warming" environmental crisis, but the "High Season" of endless searing heat has turned into what feels like what should be happening in Late May, in early April.