Healing journal journey jamboree jumbo jack-off. Sick like a nausia has swept into my brain and gut and entire body system from a small amount of hard poison coming out this morning.//Every so often, I believe, the poisons that extend into my skull, when the poison breaks off and slowly enlarges and then I work to get it out by a series of healing modalities---I get flashes of memories from many years ago. Right now I'm remembering playing baseball at Howard Elementary School in the baseball diamond in my Farm League team, The Cardinals. I was 2nd base. I can see the metal link fence and the sidewalk and I think it is Church Street. This is a flash of my brain being slightly compressed as the poisons litererally rip out of my body on a micro level (obviously) but like stimulation to the brain, research has shown that memories can resurface with electrical prodding to various parts of the brain during experimentation. Otherwise, once more, I remain unable to move. I had woken up trying to be concise, precise, get a lot of things done. I tried to be brisk and almost businesslike about all the things I wanted to do. After the supplements I take to help heal and the drinks and exercise, a little piece came out from the otherwise huge chink that remains hard as cement literally coating my spine and back (into my skull, into my brain, into my toes, all interconnected). A worse lifelong tortue plus all the hate poured upon me is just, truly sick for me to contemplate how sick "they" have made me, forced upon me.

 But why this particular memory of being in the baseball field on 2nd base and seeing the chain link fence and Church Street (no cars on the road) as if I were there, could see it clearly. I wonder if that baseball diamond still exists in that same place and whether there are more Farm League games held there to this day? 

I could go into more detail such as I was the only girl on the team and I was accepted. This was one year before the COINTELPRO teams came in to attack my family. It was 1974. I was, however, still being poisoned at that time and people were using tech to affect my motor skills. No excuse, but I understand the symptoms by now and know and realize how long this has been ongoing and how many have participated in this violent stiflement of my life aims and fun and games and serious attempts at living.

---------

I am very sick now, I just wante dot express myself in some way. All I can do is sit here unable to basically move much more than putting the food dishes away (I had to gorge on food as usual to get the poison to be pumped out of my digestive system like plunging it out--I am called nasty names by the teleporting terrorists and "friends" if any exist who make comments while I am fighting to heal and my body demands that I do this--the subconscious instructing my body to pump food down so the poison will latch onto the food in my digestive tract and then it will be pumped out. If I eat too little and the poison remains. I follow my instincts rather than obey the haranges of observers using this criminal technology to blast their control over me while I'm in this torture chamber and they are being paid to do this to me as a "mind control" system they plan on making systematic. If you thought racism was "systematic" wait until more and more of this insidious technology gets passed around to more and more non-consensually implanted targets of such violence. 


-----------

*Correction: that was Dr. Howard Elementary School (or Grade School). I am still sitting in this same spot, but while writing and trying to concentrate my brain was being blasted. After I clicked this blog page out, I could only then access my memory.  Undoubtedly the attacks on my brain were only being used while I was trying to access my real thoughts as much was blocked, my brain put into a state of electrified incohesiveness.

Dr. Howard Elementary was my neighborhood grade school which I did not attend until 6th Grade. I was bused to the "Black" part of town to be at what is now called a "Magnet School" (don't have any idea that that means, "magnet school"). The educational level was extremely tailored to the student's personal progress and no boundaries were set to the level of instruction. We were also taught by U of I Grad students, and that program still exists.

==============


The Champaign Unit 4 District has completely changed my grade school and expanding it, modernized it, and it is nothing like the early 1900's building, red brick exterior, compact and square building that I had known and grew up around. I am looking for some other pictures online but it's hard to find--. They also changed the George Carver Washington Grade School in the same modern style of architecture. I have read that student learning has shot down to serious lows in Champaign in that same district in the past few years. 


I'm too physically exhausted and tired from this toxic shock to my blood stream from healing to write all the info for this video/link


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23RwVO5xagI


 Teacher of the Week: Julie Turner, First Grade, Dr. Howard Elementary, Champaign


------------

A teacher awarded the same pretigious award of teacher of the week@! From Edison Middle School--which I attended for 2 years prior to moving ship and life to Upstate New York (Geneseo).


There were NO teachers who looked like her when I was in school: chirpy, enthusiastic, joyful. The teachers were sad and depressed seeming and tired. Probably they were not paid much. They were sharp and well-dressed in business attire. They were good at what they did, sometimes incredible but usually they droned on (I was drugged up anyway with "mind control" but Edison was something of a drab, square building near the University on Green Street. The real estate in that area will not allow for expansion so it remains a stoic reminder of early 1900's architecture. A bit severe, institutional, functional and built to last and not chip or fade. Midwest architecture of Illinois. I recall now the smell of plaster on the walls. I know my brain is being tweaked right now due to detox and the stimulation of my brain from the detox ripping out of my central nervous system, as I am at the near center of the crunchy center of this poison-wrapped body the MK ULTRA terrorists created.




====================

This is a clip of the school in my old neighborhood--it has completely changed in all respects. They have demolished houses on adjoining properties and expanded the school. They changed the front entrance to another area of the block. There are many more cars driving past the school than there were back in the day, when it was peaceful paced and cars were on the road but not like constant rushing as they are now; it appears to be a busy street in almost a larger city. The area was very peaceful and quiet. 

This would have never happened when the school was both smaller, fewer students, I assume smaller classes and whatever factors can be added to a student being stabbed in a bathroom. I never saw a fight or heard of one in that school. It also never happened at the school I was bused to.  I heard in a video about Champaign that it has a much higher-than-national average for violent crime. That was never the case while I was growing up, but the violence was there in the form of terrorist death squads thanks to the Nazi 4th Reich Mafia which really created what is now an openly recognized high violent crime rage in formely so-safe and peaceful Champaign.


Family of injured student at Dr. Howard Elementary School speaking out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They are killing me but I will not allow them to use me as a stepping stone for their endless awards from the 4th Reich for being sick and disgusting parasitic filth who are glorified under the banner of cruelty and murderous violence by this Nazi /Mafia organization. I will not help shit like these fucking pig apes to get more and more. They get more and more regardless of how I react but I cant willingly help life fuck American traitors, as they all hail to the Nazi fascist 4th Reich of Europigapeland and I mean literally they follow instructions on Nazi protocols and they laugh and giggle as they are handed every technology to inflict maximum slow death upon someone else giggling the entire way as there is "no evidence"! They keep torturing me for reacting to that ugly dirty whore from Australian robber maggot who stole the ideas I have written of for years and finally I have just reacted in rage so they sent two fucking pigs to rape and abuse and beat and threaten to kill me for the bigot shit whore women. The men like Farrakhan are endlessly calling me some whore slut while he's sitting next to filthy women who have been pampered with every amount of mega million awards and prizes for this while I've been screwed over adn then physically mutilated and the one and only thing I had to love they use as a hostage and laugh and giggle and then never stop. I see that the increase in violence comes around the awards circuit time as usual and then there fucking dirty rotten Trump who I wish would just implode off the planet finally because he's a murderous bigot and has been having me tortured for his endless applause from the Nazis of the planet for the past 6 years without end. His trials and his ordeals with breaking the law as I know he has done means he' torturing me endlessly through shit pig pitt to get more and more and more and more out of this contract to my death. I need a fucking break goddamn this sick country America I hope some hostile country finally blows up so much of America that the pigs will finally stop pouring so much endless dark money into this heinous situation of "mind controL over me as if my destruction means everything to the Nazis and they can't ever stop really tearing and beating and raping and robbing every single thing from me. For more than 12 years I have asked for help and not a single shit person on this planet has ever once come to defend me in any tangible way and never for more than a few seconds of time.//Goddamn worse and more insidious than the torture camps of Guantanamo and it's all being done to American civilians who you all have just let them kick me out of life out of my country out of all that i worked for as they stole and stole and beat and tortured me and told me I'm nothing and cna't do anything while they steal my ideas without end, blocking my ability to function on any level and all the pig ape's men never stop this--not obama with his dirty nasty wife and creepy children writing this crap about mass murder as a form of black female empowerment. That really is what they are at the base very apt at blathering righteous seemingly impeccable statements about how humanitarian and savvy they are. Beasts and vile crap, Biden as well a white supremacist through-and -through his minions from Congress are brutally violent. Why Trump has been allowed to get this far after all his violence against the United States and against law is because Biden like Obama is and like Farrakhan and the rest of this shit are all members of the 4th Reich. They take their oaths to one central authority and it's not to the Constitution.

British Israelism schemes hatched, the dragon of the apocalypse is peeling away the egg of incubation: Israel declares WAR on Hamas. For the first time in my life I have a dread sinking feeling and sensation of almost horror surrounding this news. Normally when I hear of a new war out of the endless seamless war cycles, I am not thrilled but I never have a deadly sinking feeling about it as I do now. This is because for the past year, a book I read predicted this would happen along with the Ukraine War and both were the segue to what you may call "Armageddon". //I don't believe in Nostradamus predictions, but the book I skimmed through in 1982 while standing in a library aisle at the Minneapolis downtown library, reading for approx. 10 minutes through the book--the predictions are coming astoundingly true for the "apocalypse" onset and the countries contributing. //This book, which was a modern style paperback with a bombastic cover depicting something like a nuclear bomb blasting over America--something sensational--pulpy--interpreting Nostradamus's quatrains in what appears to be more than a fluke coincidence. As I do not believe in this kind of "Fate" I believe that governments "plan" on future actions for decades to come. This was pre-programmed

HAARP - Mind Control & Weather Manipulation I don't know if it's "global warming" environmental crisis, but the "High Season" of endless searing heat has turned into what feels like what should be happening in Late May, in early April.