My first blog post for this "normal" blog diary. I have two others under this similar name, Vignettes Of Mind Control. The first one I normally use as a sheer violence/terrorist "report" page. The second post, with the same title but numbered 2, is more of the analyzing and philosophical commentary on social and my personal psy-ops attacks. This is is a sheer "normal" diary in which I do not want to delve into some sticky murky hate contract of brainwashing microchip implant and torture protocol but instead I would rather enjoy a vacay into "normal" thoughts. Since I am inextricably linked to the terror protocol system, of course the issues will merge.

 What a glorious Life. I have to decode all the hate and misery atound me directed at me constantly. I must deflect their unwarranted hate into a projectile projection of their own psychological trauma and the patterns of oppression and scapegoating and racism and sexism AND totalitarianism AND Imperialism AND fascism AND AND AND

in order to replace their projected violence of my own self-programming for self-denigration and destruction into what they are at heart and in their hearts of darkness, piercing out the flesh wounds and not allowing the poison to penetrate me as far as interior sanctuary is concerned for my own mental preservation. I'm not flipping everything around psychologically, but understanding how precious life is and how beautiful it can be, which the hateful parasites are trying to steal completely from me, and once they steal it and promote only themselves into the luxury happy life an dmake everything possible around them polluted to death and miserable so they can puff up in a grandiose pig-sniffing-the-air posture claiming they are truly, innately, "superior". Unfortunately, they have mass murdered so many people who would have tried to sustain life and equanimity on the planet and restraint and philosophical complexity and depth that only the hate organization remains in power, representing both sides of any conflict as money is poured on both sides to fuel the general conflagration.

-----------

However, in my little niche on this planet, I must learn to focus on this meditation on the beauty of life and my absolute great luck in this universe to be alive and living as a sentient being on a terra firma.

-----------

Meditation techniques are now an ancient ritualistic life-grounding principle and practice that I must commit myself to, on this most arduous and painstaking  journey into self-control over their electronic technology which asserts itself into the nervous system like sticking your finger in an electric socket and you absolutely cannot help flailing around with the current coursing through you.

Zen masters, meditation gurus, people who work every day to control their minds learn to also control their nervous system, heart rates and beats and then seemingly surmount impossibilities of the body--such as being able to not breathe for long periods of time, controlling heart beat, and there are accounts of the "masters" who could control their bodies to the degree that they could levitate. There is yet to be any evidence of this in our modern televised world, however. All the stores of monks in meditation levitating are never backed by evidence and then only anecdotal.

===============


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Uncle Scam in the Military Barracks of post-war germany, Stuttgart weapons black market redistribution and decades later gang warfare in the Stuttgart region through weapons I heard either second-hand, lying or anecdotal about how weapon caches mysteriously "disappeared" from storage from the Kosovo and Yuoglavian War, which was "raging" at the time I lived in Stuttgart. The Turkish gang warfare is reported as shootings approximately once per month in the outlying (not as heavily trafficked and police-monitored) suburbs or "villages" surrounding the main more heavily police-presence Stuttgart main zone. Two Irish men I had met in the place I was living, which was a home for foreign females mostly of Germanic heritage displaced after the Iron Curtain and various other cultural identities with proof of Germanic lineage living under the "protection" of the German State. They were considered welcome "back" because their ancestors had been sent out to colonized surrounding countries for the 3rd Reich or earlier attempts to integrate Eastern and Southern countries with German presence (which of course in countries Hitler had over-run in the 30's and 40's welcomed the Germans as liberators in cheering crowed. I would suggest they had already been handed funding to make the non-native inhabitants eagerly and easily hand over Jews and other targets such as gypsies to the money-sucking apparatus death machine for decades building the current system known as "gang stalking"; a most innocuous term considering it's intention for the furtherance of the 3rd Reich into the 4th reich global push. But this documentary I discovered myself after the usual antisemitic Nazis hacked documentaries which are used as blueprints for how to re-engage all the minions the black nazis the jewish nazis in how to organize another genocidal holocaust stealing robbing for the endless expansion of a "Totalitarian Socialist" global system.

I'm not the anti-social violence cheerleader: screw another bigot scum who participated in mind control torture, rape, mutilation, dismemberment and intended death=mine and Charlie Kirk like a plethora of the leaders and cheerleaders of America watched on seeing what he could gain out of participating in. I watch as AOC and many others are lamenting how this kind of violence is deplorable and yet...how gladly they all participated in THIS kind of covert violence for their promotion into the system that I would suggest manufactured the top military professional hit job on Charlie Kirk for the resulting action taken against "radical Liberals" and increased surveillance State and martial law inevitability and etc all the thwarting through legal means of draconian silencing trauma and despotism. I feel more glad that Kirk is dead than even blank and couldn't care less. Firstly for his absolute collateral violence towards me, the hypocrisy that is rampant about "values" espoused by all the "sides" of the one-sided death culture of the political and entertainment "leadership" which is a violent murderous thug cartel disguised with coached rhetoric trained verbal blasphemy and value sets that NONE adhere to. Charlie Kirk is just another white trash lying bigot using Patriotism and Christianity for a genocidal regime of consolidation of power for lying hate cartel bigots, white male entitlement to rape and torture with their adjoining filthy female consorts of the white trash cartel (repub and demo alike). Burn in Hell mf racist bigot rape-supporting traitor to America, and he truly is like almost all of "them" who are in power. Not a single one actually believes in any kind of decent society they want entitlement and then people subordinated to being made destroyed for their elevation into a fake "supremacy" with a "fake it till you make it" philosophy. An entitled "aristocratic elite" with the mandatory echelon of down-presser murderous fake righteousness bigots and rapist haters. Horrid slow death Charlie Kirk witnessed being inflicted upon me and fully supported the Trump terror regime in having done so. "this is our boy" the white nazi male prick cartel cheered on as I was raped beaten and tortured non-stop and poisoned almost to death mutilated bloated huge deformed and begging for help not a fraction of a second did Charlie Kirk ever do more than congratulate and ensure that this nazi death cartel put the techno-terror units into more power (that would be trump and musk). That he and they all use christianity as their prop system only means that they are worshipping Lucifer in their secret murder regime society. Burn in Hell Charlie Kirk and the lot of your ilk. I am not the anti-social personality here, this is a human response to the utter lack of humanity that these actual dirty pig ape pricks truly are. I look at Charlie Kirk and I see a pumpkin deformed head ugly and sinister and grotesque somehow that is supposed to appear as a "clean All-American good boy" appearance it is a disgusting rotten mutilated blank and empty lying power hypocrite. I also suspect that Kirk wanted to run for office and the professional hit job put on him was done by MAGA in order to foment an increased terror surveillance and persecution state. I think they did not appreciate the attempt at authenticity perhaps Kirk offended the corrupt machine by his over 800 chapters of his nasty hypocrisy society and was a threat to the MAGA power cartel. The sharp-shooter I heard shot him from a rooftop a few hundred yards from where Kirk was sitting and the shot was a perfectly performed militarized rifle done by an expert. There is something called The Hegelian Dialectic where by a desired outcome is performed by creating chaos and then offering the intended solution which would not have been accepted before the traumatic event. Coming to the "rescue" are the actual culprits. I really could not care who they kill or don't kill unless of course it's myself and those I love--in this I am not unusual my concern for Americans at this point is at a very low low point especially those who watched by and championed those who have been torturing and poisoning me to death and going along with it but touting constantly how righteously religious patriotic and defending the most highest ethical values possible. If it were a "liberal democrat" who had participated likewise I would feel the same way, glad. Burn in Hell Mofo charlie Kirk.

Controversial post---will receive attacks for writing this. Don't read if you can't handle anything that is always kept silent by the majority blind-siding the obvious. ANTI-SEMITISM "won" the rigged awards at the British celluloid mind programming awards the other day (and every day, every year, year after year). Some of the most viciously antagonistic of the terrorists involved in my lifetime of attack come from that foggy Isle and it's dominions and minions who are viciously trained to behave like rabid rabies-laden.//One film that "won" (or the actor "won" or the movie "won" but the destination for extreme programming in obliterating Jews by reverse engineering "won"). Two examples of psychological manipulation were displayed. One was of an actor (has been involved in attacking me, not overtly viciously but hacking and in the group in the midst) but he is "American" (obviously programmed as the A$$-list is in how to behave like Europ-a-land fascist aristocrats, Nazis and Mafia brutality combined) he has been portrayed as being "Jewish" in the past, his aquiline nose would conform to the stereotype of Jewish appearance--yet he is not of "Abraham's kin" or perhaps he is in his geneology--I have no idea. He is not known to the public as being "Jewish" that is what counts. His roles are of "Italian" mafia out of NYC for an English-based mafia movie extreme brutality killings revenge--the usual. Portraying the Irish/English as being "superior" or at least from what I saw of a few of the clips. The lead who hacked his "stuff" into my youtube I have tried to ignore because I know the agenda by now. No matter what, he "won" an award for playing a highly sophisticated American scientist which, like the American playing the Jews, obfuscates the reality of who the actual personalities were and what group and what they actually came from, their origin and instead replacing the actor with an identification of the ingenious traits of the representative, which they actually have very little in common with at least superficially as their personas and career. That an actor who is known to not be Jewish but plays a "tough" but traumatized Jewish man having survived the Holocaust--and forgive me, I did not watch the film, only this is a superficial analysis of the trends, the patterns not an examination of the movies. To be seen as a "Jewish" man but really to be associated by the audience with an "Italian" man playing a tough Mafioso and other such roles---just, seems like a negation of any Jewish man who may have that kind of strength and I believe that is the actual message being portrayed in the dissemination of such a movie, and then elevated to this top position. Combined with the English support of Netanyahu's "genocide" (my personal experience of a really wealthy hateful anti-Semitic mind screw out of London who urged Netanyahu to sexually assault me and then fascistically abuse and yell at me even though I had been very supportive of Netanyahu's fight against the massacre that had occurred in Israel by Hamas--all of this transpired before the real bloody destruction of Palestinians and I had been brainwashed in the belief that somehow the fight to preserve Jewish strength would be synonymous with my identification with Netanyahu, but alas the English influence was of abusing me to gain promotion and funding for the genocide--for the purpose of British Israelism and funding for a new State of luxury development projects, et al and "security" that Israel has NEVER known. I wrote of this extensively but the agenda is for the Christian Identity movement in America and the British Israelism system to usurp hegemony over the "Holy Land" all claiming that they are the rightful inheritors of God's chosen and the Jews merely stewards of the physical land only to serve white supremacist Nazis n their zeal zealot urge to claim themselves as "God's Chosen". The BAFTA awards was just another mind screw program to instill non-Jews into roles of strength and top professional ability. The other nasty movie depicting Jews as being sleazy stupid incompetent and dirty and nasty was about the prostituted sex worker whose goal of being a rich b-tch turned into her clinging to the obviously non-Jewish man who offered her "reality" rather than the flamboyant and then weak and reprehensible, obviously jewish-looking "boy" with his Money-clasping Jewish stereotypical Nazi family the cliches that the Nazis used about Jews stealing being sexual predators and destroying the country the unit the fabric of society--etc. Please note it is very difficult for me to type the hacking is non-stop and my brain is under attack. I am writing about "sensitive" topics and always the terrorist celebrities and politicians are extremely violent for criticism but usually they steal the concepts I am tortured out of, my observations that I write they are censoring and torturing and murdering me for having written after murdering me via poisoning for just being part of a group they want to exterminate (using the term Vernichtung that they so grasp onto with delight and schadenfreude because their goal is to become the 4th Reich post-German New World Order Nazi State with Germans training them and moving in to brutalize rape and murder with teams of minoritiies operating as their death squad operatives with the white aspiring to be Nazi Christians right there backing them all up. Oh, English and those of the rest of the Isles are right there, alongside the German Nazis very expressively spiteful and violently murderous I have been fighting all of these groups so famous in the media for over