British Israelism schemes hatched, the dragon of the apocalypse is peeling away the egg of incubation: Israel declares WAR on Hamas. For the first time in my life I have a dread sinking feeling and sensation of almost horror surrounding this news. Normally when I hear of a new war out of the endless seamless war cycles, I am not thrilled but I never have a deadly sinking feeling about it as I do now. This is because for the past year, a book I read predicted this would happen along with the Ukraine War and both were the segue to what you may call "Armageddon". //I don't believe in Nostradamus predictions, but the book I skimmed through in 1982 while standing in a library aisle at the Minneapolis downtown library, reading for approx. 10 minutes through the book--the predictions are coming astoundingly true for the "apocalypse" onset and the countries contributing. //This book, which was a modern style paperback with a bombastic cover depicting something like a nuclear bomb blasting over America--something sensational--pulpy--interpreting Nostradamus's quatrains in what appears to be more than a fluke coincidence. As I do not believe in this kind of "Fate" I believe that governments "plan" on future actions for decades to come. This was pre-programmed

 "christian identity british israelism part 1 and 2 william cooper hour of the time episode 1289 1290". Clint Aestwood thirdworldassassin. June 30, 2022. 




This book , and I have never found another book that had these predictions concerning future portentous ramifications for global annihilation surrounding Ukraine as the first drop of the 3rd World War, including Israel which, as the book declared as a prediction, would be completely annihilated. Not sure if they meant the State of Israel or the land, but only that the country would somehow suffer at such an extent that "it" would be no more. 

Ukraine was going to be, in the "21st" Century, so this book explained, the first step of a larger global conflagration which will, putting it in NATO terms, trigger a meltdown of NATO partners going to war with this enemy. The book stated that China would become involved and that China would be the most lethal and deadly adversary to the United States in this global war, should the dominos fall and peace talks fail.

-----------

Israel surrounded by enemies. If something like an antisemitic leader came to power in the United States, that may be the end of Israel. Currently there is one presidential candidate who may just want Israel to be thrown to the Hamas dogs (or maybe more than one of the candidates). It is one of the politicians who have teleported me and assaulted me who is running, (there are many from current and previous campaigns, like a string of them runny and toxic).

I feel this sinking dread because all the predictions I read, which i remember these components of, have been coming true. If I had read the entire book I may have read about what Edgar Cayce had predicted about catastrophic flooding wiping out beaches and shorelines even into landlocked areas along the east coast, particularly in States like Florida, Georgia and S. Carolina.

That, too is coming to a watery mess. The prediction was that when a tsunami would hit Miami, it would be unexpected and sudden as in wonderful beach day one day, and obliteration on the next day without warning. There were also predictions of thermonuclear war in this book. Something I believe was written about a bomb being ignited over something like Miami, thus generating a tidal wave that would wipe buildings out. That last prediction could have been from other doomsday sources since I only quickly read that one sensationally advertised pulp book based on fiction or on predestination or on a plan that has been in the hatching for this New 4th Reich Order so only a tiny minority can "enjoy" absolute wealth on top of the destruction of most of the planet. IT is similar to Dr. Strangelove in it's 1% hedonistic pleasure dome type doomsday wtf scenario where most of the planet is destroyed but the remaining culprits are prepared with luxury orgy parties and plantation systems overlooking the vast destruction they created and have been planning for oh, how long.

-----------

Considering the policies which are intended to make people homeless, in despair, the immigrant death squad fleeing masses from cartels funded by "Dark Money" over the "border" and etc--as destruction reigns down, not a prediction I fear but something that was pre-ordained. 

I have never read any book or an interpretation of Nostradamus that has been that absolutely precise, and it was published at least 30 years ago, obscurely sitting on a library shelf in the Minneapolis library that I picked up because I saw it and had this tinge of interest. The predictions remained with me and today I felt this weight sink into my chest as I watch yet another one of these dreaded predictions coming true.

I also read there would be fires in California and an economy crisis.

How much more accurate will this doomsday prediction be in the coming future?

The predictions I read also state the NYC would be blown away by a nuclear bomb.

I can't remember the rest....but massive tragedy all the way around seems to be on the edge.

I hope sincerely that this will NOT happen. It was meant to be a warning by Nostradamus, I hope.

----------------- 


For so many months, or years, I have watched Democracy Now on my laptop brain-programming tube, and have heard only the Palestinian side of the killings of children who throw stones, or in recent months many have been killed while watching Israeli solders fighting with Palestinians in the street below and get shot in the head by solders (who fear they are snipers). There is NEVER an interview with an Israeli so I only get the Palestinian side from the Amy Goodman empire. 

Children getting killed by Israeli soldiers. Young men in their 20's being killed by Israelis. Homes being stolen and entire housing structures surrounded by Israeli forces demanding immediate evacuation of Palestinians who have lived in these housing complexes for over 20-40-60 etc years with family-based inheritance and structure.

I don't hear about the Israel casualties but I feel certain there are some. I think the reporting on this issue has died down and focuses much on the Palestinian side, with blame going towards Israelis and "Jews" constantly.

The British Israelism requires that "Jews" cede the State of Israel to the 4th Reich Imperialists, hosted by British who claim they are the true inheritance of Jesus and the rightful "God's Chosen" because the Jews lost that right and claim.

The war, I believe, is being stoked by outside forces determined to have a 4th Reich overtake of Israel. Odd that one of the most nasty English bigots who has threatened to kill me is starring as a "Jew" in a movie that I will never watch but it's an insult and I believe that this movie coming out right now is no coincidence to the situation of War declared in that entire region.
This English woman has her friends who make violent Nazi genocidal statements, just like the Americans do who participate in what I believe is an English-based contract of mind control/torture/rape/ mutilation and theft of my ideas for them to all steal as if they are original and not Nazi blank programmed bots filled with hate and sleazy self-interest opportunism.

------------------

Absolute Nazis, the English I have met, from black, brown to upper wealth bigot parasites who behave like filthy and nasty creeps in a drunken haze low-class pub on the West End when they are attacking me.

The movie this vile dirty sick woman with her vile partner from Ire-land has been cast as a "Jewish" woman who "fought" for the State of Israel at it's United Nations, English-backed Statehood back in 1948. It is more than coincidence that she is playing this role at this most critical moment of War which may redefine Israel and the world order. Obviously the English invention of Israel was never intended to be held by Jews as the Holy Land/Disney tourist attraction for a religious significance thus combining the Crown and the Cross, a merging of State and Church that so dominated the fixed aristocratic line of ascension to power. In short, the destruction of Democracy and the hold and partnership of the United States with Israel the Holy Land as the British Empire can simultaneously claim America to be it's de facto colony once more, and Israel to be it's Evangelical homeland with Jews being conveniently enslaved by tech and endless antisemitism that is being promulgated by all these celebrities who are fully programmed, brainwashed and fully compliant with a murder genocidal English plot to kill and steal and rape and rob that was hatched undoubtedly many centuries ago, now put into formation at this very moment, today.

None of the above regarding English Israelism, or more aptly as Scotland is also highly involved in this plot, is British Israelism.

You can bet that the "elite" of Scotland are loathe to actually break away from the mother country and will cling to being a British Isle for as long as possible.

----------------


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They are killing me but I will not allow them to use me as a stepping stone for their endless awards from the 4th Reich for being sick and disgusting parasitic filth who are glorified under the banner of cruelty and murderous violence by this Nazi /Mafia organization. I will not help shit like these fucking pig apes to get more and more. They get more and more regardless of how I react but I cant willingly help life fuck American traitors, as they all hail to the Nazi fascist 4th Reich of Europigapeland and I mean literally they follow instructions on Nazi protocols and they laugh and giggle as they are handed every technology to inflict maximum slow death upon someone else giggling the entire way as there is "no evidence"! They keep torturing me for reacting to that ugly dirty whore from Australian robber maggot who stole the ideas I have written of for years and finally I have just reacted in rage so they sent two fucking pigs to rape and abuse and beat and threaten to kill me for the bigot shit whore women. The men like Farrakhan are endlessly calling me some whore slut while he's sitting next to filthy women who have been pampered with every amount of mega million awards and prizes for this while I've been screwed over adn then physically mutilated and the one and only thing I had to love they use as a hostage and laugh and giggle and then never stop. I see that the increase in violence comes around the awards circuit time as usual and then there fucking dirty rotten Trump who I wish would just implode off the planet finally because he's a murderous bigot and has been having me tortured for his endless applause from the Nazis of the planet for the past 6 years without end. His trials and his ordeals with breaking the law as I know he has done means he' torturing me endlessly through shit pig pitt to get more and more and more and more out of this contract to my death. I need a fucking break goddamn this sick country America I hope some hostile country finally blows up so much of America that the pigs will finally stop pouring so much endless dark money into this heinous situation of "mind controL over me as if my destruction means everything to the Nazis and they can't ever stop really tearing and beating and raping and robbing every single thing from me. For more than 12 years I have asked for help and not a single shit person on this planet has ever once come to defend me in any tangible way and never for more than a few seconds of time.//Goddamn worse and more insidious than the torture camps of Guantanamo and it's all being done to American civilians who you all have just let them kick me out of life out of my country out of all that i worked for as they stole and stole and beat and tortured me and told me I'm nothing and cna't do anything while they steal my ideas without end, blocking my ability to function on any level and all the pig ape's men never stop this--not obama with his dirty nasty wife and creepy children writing this crap about mass murder as a form of black female empowerment. That really is what they are at the base very apt at blathering righteous seemingly impeccable statements about how humanitarian and savvy they are. Beasts and vile crap, Biden as well a white supremacist through-and -through his minions from Congress are brutally violent. Why Trump has been allowed to get this far after all his violence against the United States and against law is because Biden like Obama is and like Farrakhan and the rest of this shit are all members of the 4th Reich. They take their oaths to one central authority and it's not to the Constitution.

HAARP - Mind Control & Weather Manipulation I don't know if it's "global warming" environmental crisis, but the "High Season" of endless searing heat has turned into what feels like what should be happening in Late May, in early April.